Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this may have been asked in a thread already, but are there any influencers in sydney or australia who have posted about getting their vaccination or the protest in sydney a few weeks back?
DJ Tigerlily did show getting the vaccine.

So if Sarah is really pregnant then she really must be some sort of Wonder Woman. The first trimester is usually hard and you would probably be only able to do light exercises, preferably lots of resting and trying to keep food and fluids down.
Women who are having a boy are usually less nauseas (something to do with the hormones in the bub). But wow sprinting up and down stairs. When pregnant you also become unbalanced so it’s easier to fall but I think this is more so later on.
I don’t know it seems like she is just baiting because she is a psycho but I don’t really believe she is with child.

Reactions: 15
Often Sarah talks about her family and how she misses them when she hasn't seen them for a while, if they had gone on holidays or something. I don't think she has mentioned her parents since lockdown so I would guess she's been visiting them.

Disclaimer: I'm just being suscipious, of course - I don't have any proof :D

Reactions: 26
Hasn’t she already gone for her days worth of “excerise” at the beach but now Is going for a run?
surely Sarah is breaking the rules. How many times are you are allowed to exercise in lockdown.
She really isn’t in lockdown, her life hasn’t changed. Still going to the beach ect they only thing that has changed is she can’t palm fox off to her mum.

Reactions: 21
DJ Tigerlily did show getting the vaccine.

So if Sarah is really pregnant then she really must be some sort of Wonder Woman. The first trimester is usually hard and you would probably be only able to do light exercises, preferably lots of resting and trying to keep food and fluids down.
Women who are having a boy are usually less nauseas (something to do with the hormones in the bub). But wow sprinting up and down stairs. When pregnant you also become unbalanced so it’s easier to fall but I think this is more so later on.
I don’t know it seems like she is just baiting because she is a psycho but I don’t really believe she is with child.
Perhaps, but I wouldnt underestimate the power of a mental illness. It’s possible she does have nausea or vomiting but exercises anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I took a pretty big break from Sarah, just can’t put up with the constant moaning and shite parenting. My daughter and Fox shared a due date and were born a day apart and now I am 8 weeks and struggling with sickness and tiredness. Looks like we’re going to be due at the same time again roughly. She made me feel SO bad during my first pregnancy and post partum and she’ll likely do the same again.
Not sure why she’s hinting at pregnancy so much and cannot believe she basically got pregnant again first try considering she claims to have PCOS. She is SO unrelatable I don’t understand how she still has followers never mind fans!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Pregnancy does affect everyone differently too. With my first I didn’t know I was pregnant until my first trimester was almost over, was still able to work out 5x a week and was still able to work where I was required to lift items up to 15kg right up until I was due. I did get sick and was tired but working out helped me feel better. I always listened to my body though. With my second/current pregnancy it was definitely a slower pace due to having a 7mo during my first trimester but similarly I was able to still do a lot that I did before falling pregnant. Once again listened to my body but exercising has always made me feel better. Not defending her and not saying pregnancy isn’t hard because it is! Just wanted to say that her symptoms may not be that extreme (I can’t remember if they were with Fox) and it’s recommended to continue exercising - obvs be mindful of your heart rate. Also probably dont push yourself if you’re super nauseous/fatigued. But you’re allowed to continue what you did before pregnant as long as approved by your health care provider ☺

However, knowing Sarah she probably would push herself past what she ‘should’. I feel like if she is pregnant she’s been pregnant the majority of this lockdown and there’s no ‘proof’ that she has been working out as much as normal -yes she does post photos in her gym or Pilates room thing but it’s not a live video of her fully working out. She could’ve easily just went in there, took a photo to say she’s working out etc and left. As well as some videos being potentially prerecorded if she did upload workout videos (I stopped following her a lil while ago).

Just saw the part about stair sprints - probably not the best exercise but at least she’s not further along and doing it, especially since she had SPD with Fox. Because she’d definitely be in a lot of pain

I do hope she takes care of herself and her body if she is pregnant for both her and her bubs sake. I can’t remember her pregnancy with Fox too much, I do remember her working out and changing her routines etc and watching her heart rate but she defs did more than I could’ve done. But in saying that prior to pregnancy her level of exercise was crazy high (even if that wasn’t the healthiest).She could be baiting and not pregnant at all but I doubt she’d do that. She’d probably be still broadcasting her period and saying things like ‘don’t ask if we’re trying’.

I could be wrong but this is just my take/experience with exercise and pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is no restrictions on how many times/how long you can exercise outside your home in NSW currently. She is only able to exercise in her local area (up to 10km). She has to carry a mask on her, but does not need to wear it unless close to others. So she hasn't don't anything wrong here by going out twice in a day to exercise.

That being said, she is incredibly privileged to be able to work out twice in the day, have so many options of what exercise to do, and to leave her child with her partner so she can focus on herself.

• Heart
The only way she isn’t pregnant is if she’s gearing up for a big ‘lockdown project comeback’ to coincide with her next ebook.
We’ve seen how she positions her body in photos and video, leg cocked, collarbone popped, there’s no way those slightly fuller tummy pictures accidentally slipped in.
So, either pregnant and gathering attention, orrr reinstating ‘bloated, blobby sez’ who ‘gained’ during lockdown and now totally needs you to join her in doing her next ebook, you guys!

my money is on pregnant though. It’s the only legitimate excuse to have a tummy in Sarah’s eyes (food and organs be damned!).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
There is no restrictions on how many times/how long you can exercise outside your home in NSW currently. She is only able to exercise in her local area (up to 10km). She has to carry a mask on her, but does not need to wear it unless close to others. So she hasn't don't anything wrong here by going out twice in a day to exercise.

That being said, she is incredibly privileged to be able to work out twice in the day, have so many options of what exercise to do, and to leave her child with her partner so she can focus on herself.
Exactly! It’s just the way she worded in the comment how they were out for their “outdoor exercise for the day” making it out like she was just going out once, then later this afternoon she was out again…

It’s also frustrating for people who have to exercise outside, when Sarah could easily be doing hers in either her home gym or Pilates room instead of adding to the business of the streets and leaving more room for people who live in apartments and have to go outside to exercise or even get fresh air

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm usually very very mindful of every individuals struggles with lockdown being different and valid. But with her and everything she's shown she's been up to, while simultaneously moaning about lockdown, I want to say she officially has no right to complain. Literally nothing in her life has changed except going out to coffee/brunch (I also felt like that was a lie -- she never goes out with friends) and seeing her family.
bleeping twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Definitely not the 'abs' shot of the past... she mentioned letting lunch settle in the precious story... but I'd say she is definitely pregnant.
Agreed. Whether food, cycle or baby, her lower abdomen is definitely looking fuller. She rarely shows off below her belly button, it's always upper abdomen, and only then when her abs are popping and she's contorting within an inch of her life.

So this was definitely to bait more pregnancy discussion. She must be getting DMs but hasn't said a peep about the speculation. We see you, Sarah.

Also, her contradictions in her running stories 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sarah: "I haven't run in such a long time."

Sarah two seconds later: "Every day is different. Some days I run 10k, the other day I ran 2k."

At least make it make sense, Sarah!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
But with her and everything she's shown she's been up to, while simultaneously moaning about lockdown, I want to say she officially has no right to complain
The level of disrespect and ignorance she has shown around covid from the start makes it hard to have any empathy for her. She took focks to her gran's at the start of the pandemic, didn't follow the rules in the first lockdown, travelled to see Durt's family and then to her Byron photoshoot, didn't even mention covid when the rest of the world was being crippled by it, and is now constantly talking about how she frivolously overspends due to boredom (earlier grocery haul and now this one mentioned a couple of pages back)...it's all just so bleeping shallow and selfish. We're in the middle of a terrible pandemic. People are suffering and dying. WTAF is she posting about that she thinks is an appropriate use of her platform- smoothies and face serums? Scuzz: duck off.
So this was definitely to bait more pregnancy discussion.
Yes! She is desperate for validation and has no integrity at all. :sick:
At least make it make sense, Sarah!
:ROFLMAO: I am wondering if she has problems focusing or something. How can she not see that she contradicts herself in the very same sentence?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The level of disrespect and ignorance she has shown around covid from the start makes it hard to have any empathy for her. She took focks to her gran's at the start of the pandemic, didn't follow the rules in the first lockdown, travelled to see Durt's family and then to her Byron photoshoot, didn't even mention covid when the rest of the world was being crippled by it, and is now constantly talking about how she frivolously overspends due to boredom (earlier grocery haul and now this one mentioned a couple of pages back)...it's all just so bleeping shallow and selfish. We're in the middle of a terrible pandemic. People are suffering and dying. WTAF is she posting about that she thinks is an appropriate use of her platform- smoothies and face serums? Scuzz: duck off.

Yes! She is desperate for validation and has no integrity at all. :sick:

:ROFLMAO: I am wondering if she has problems focusing or something. How can she not see that she contradicts herself in the very same sentence?
Lately, I’ve been thinking she could perhaps be neurodivergent? Idk. I’m neurodivergent and piss weak short term memory. Idk.

Reactions: 7
Lately, I’ve been thinking she could perhaps be neurodivergent? Idk. I’m neurodivergent and piss weak short term memory. Idk.
But how is she making these errors when she's pre-recording and then posting, because she's not going off of her own memory, there's literally a record of her words for her to refer to? It makes no sense to me that she is constantly doing this. She should be seeing a contradiction as big as the one posted above. :unsure:

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen a few comments posting about how Sarah must be superwoman because she’s working out so hard during pregnancy (suspected pregnancy at least). I’m banking all my money on the fact that the videos are either a) pre recorded, or b) she isn’t actually doing what she says she’s doing. She said she did ten stair sprints but we definitely didn’t see her do them. She just sounds a tiny bit out of breath but she could 100% just be putting that on and I definitely wouldn’t put it past her. After that she just did the stupid reformer thing she does where she just pushes back and forth and doesn’t actually do anything. Any other workout related content I’m guessing is either pre filmed or she’s just doing one or two of each exercise for the ‘gram and that’s it.

Also I bleeping hate those sunglasses on her story today. They’re hideous and suit nobody.

• Haha
  • Heart
1. You're not working out, you're farting around on your gifted reformer that you never use.

2. If you actually are working out then that's your second workout today. (Stand by for her stories tomorrow: "Guyzzz, it's been like a week since I last worked out.")

3. You hate working out with lights on??? Why is this literally the first time we've seen/heard about this?

4. "Is it weird?" The pick-me vibes are so strong with this post. No Sezzy, it's not weird, it's just sad how you need your followers - sorry, Besties - to confirm how quirky/inspiring/special you are, all the bloody time. Like, without social media would you even exist? I mean it - I don't think you could live without the constant fauning feedback and adulation.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hmm looking bit bloated. Thoughts? Lunch, baby or both?

By bloated i mean bloated for her compared to what she usually shows us
I don’t think she looks pregnant in any images she’s shared but I do think she is pregnant.

Usually she only shares her body in high waisted clothes, so her body in normal bikini bottoms is always doing to look different. You do show quicker with your 2nd but all her photos could pass as bloat. The fact that she’s showing her body without the high waisted element just makes me think she wants people to notice her bloat.

Reactions: 17
I hate to say it but I wonder if she will dramatise any 'risky' aspect of the pregnancy and profit from it.
She's definitely the type to have a "pregnancy emergency" click bait title. Just reeks privalage/lack of education as she'll assume this pregnancy will be fine as the last was.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.