Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Spanner14 for the title suggestion, this is the one I found with most likes. If someone could do a recap of all of Sarah’s shenanigans from last thread, that would be great 😊 I’m not the best with words. 💕

Thanks to @Spanner14 for the title suggestion, this is the one I found with most likes. If someone could do a recap of all of Sarah’s shenanigans from last thread, that would be great 😊 I’m not the best with words. 💕
Sarah’s day threads: https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/tattle.life/tags/sarahs-day/?amp=1
Wiki link: https://tattle.life/wiki/sarahs-day

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am betting that her latest lockdown post is actually just to pre-empt her La Band gua sha release. The gua sha gets a lot of air time on the post and in recent stories too. I bet we will see more and more gua sha-ing until she releases her own in a couple of weeks time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the last thread it was mentioned if she was pregnant that she has an excuse to not get the cv vax, just want to say in Oz they are encouraging pregnant/breastfeeding to get it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am betting that her latest lockdown post is actually just to pre-empt her La Band gua sha release. The gua sha gets a lot of air time on the post and in recent stories too. I bet we will see more and more gua sha-ing until she releases her own in a couple of weeks time.
Yep like 50% of that reel was her scrubbing her face. We know sis doesn’t promote anything unless she’s getting paid, and when I personally went through my first lockdown my hygiene was out the window due to poor mental health. I was barely showering and changing clothes often, let alone doing a 11-step skincare routine. Gross, I know, but that’s the side of depression no one wants to talk about. She then has the audacity to title the reel “What a 6-week lockdown looks like” no Sez, it’s what YOUR lockdown looks like.🙄

On the last thread it was mentioned if she was pregnant that she has an excuse to not get the cv vax, just want to say in Oz they are encouraging pregnant/breastfeeding to get it
Someone mentioned it in the last thread how if you catch COVID while pregnant, risks of complications are much higher than if you were vaccinated. Placenta rupture, miscarriage, low birth weight…we can only hope Sez will not put her unborn child at risk, but given how she treated doctors last time when they were simply trying to help, I have my doubts.

• Heart
  • Sad
She then has the audacity to title the reel “What a 6-week lockdown looks like” no Sez, it’s what YOUR lockdown looks like.🙄
She must buy so many followers that she probably doesn’t realise she is talking to real people who live in this world where there’s been a pandemic for 18months.Who does she think she is showing what lockdown looks like to? Her friends in bleeping Mars?
Everyone knows what lockdown looks like witch, you are the one late to the party

• Haha
“I have four hours to do all the work I need to do today. Allow me to celebrate by taking photos of myself in the mirror next to my toilet.” Facepalm.

(edited for typo)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve seen a US based meme circulating about antivax people and the covid vaccine about how they are so thick they don’t even realise the routine vaccines you get as a kid are vaccinations, which I totally believe they are that stupid.
Now we all know they probably haven’t vaccinated Fox, despite publicising when Abby was scheduled to have her shots/couldn’t walk in public due to being too young etc so she didn’t pick up parvo/kennel cough etc. it’s wild that they see these two things as being different? Like of course Abby is a dog, but no batting an eyelid there.
i was in hospital two weeks ago with an injury and first thing they did was a tetanus shot no questions asked. People like Sarah probably don’t even realise that’s a goddamn vaccination.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep like 50% of that reel was her scrubbing her face. We know sis doesn’t promote anything unless she’s getting paid, and when I personally went through my first lockdown my hygiene was out the window due to poor mental health. I was barely showering and changing clothes often, let alone doing a 11-step skincare routine. Gross, I know, but that’s the side of depression no one wants to talk about. She then has the audacity to title the reel “What a 6-week lockdown looks like” no Sez, it’s what YOUR lockdown looks like.🙄

Someone mentioned it in the last thread how if you catch COVID while pregnant, risks of complications are much higher than if you were vaccinated. Placenta rupture, miscarriage, low birth weight…we can only hope Sez will not put her unborn child at risk, but given how she treated doctors last time when they were simply trying to help, I have my doubts.
The issue in Australia, at least NSW, is that we don’t have enough Pfizer. Until really recently (early-mid July some time) pregnant women were recommended not to get the vaccine. Then more studies were released and we were recommended to get only Pfizer as the risk of clotting with Astra Zeneca is increased due to the clotting risk in pregnancy with preeclampsia already existing. I rang EVERYWHERE trying to get the Pfizer ASAP to protect baby and I but the earliest I managed was late August. And that was considered early, most places didn’t have one until October. Kurt isn’t eligible for Pfizer but he’d be fine to get Astra Zeneca. I doubt Sezzy will even consider the vaccine given her apparent stance on them, but even if she wanted to it wouldn’t be likely she could get one anytime soon. Source: I’m pregnant lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
hiya, sorry to be that person but i’m behind and confused. how do we know sarah is pregnant? who leaked/confirmed it? hope you all are having a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Brenton's wife Beth made an FAQ video on her business page. I have to admit despite the intense churchy vibes, poor taste in both men and friends I have slightly more respect for her knowing
- she's educated...has a psychology degree and is a qualified pt. She specifically said she would never put together workout plans for people if she didn't have qualifications
- she said her heart breaks for people on a 1200 calorie diet and made some good points about when it might be helpful vs harmful tracking calories. Yay for non restrictive eating!
- dairy and gluten aren't evil!

Reactions: 25
Imagine being hired as a Dietitian, and part of your job is course correcting for an narcissistic influencer who started a cooking/wellness app with zero qualifications.
Watch this sensible lady’s involvement in Sunee go bye-bye when Sarah sees those messages 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine being hired as a Dietitian, and part of your job is course correcting for an narcissistic influencer who started a cooking/wellness app with zero qualifications.
I’m assuming this new person is for damage control considering how much bad press Sarah has received recently? She seems very tactful in those responses, not surprising as they’re paying her; I would love to have a REAL AND RAW sunnee review from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m assuming this new person is for damage control considering how much bad press Sarah has received recently? She seems very tactful in those responses, not surprising as they’re paying her; I would love to have a REAL AND RAW sunnee review from her 😂
She's not new...she's been with Funee for most of the time.

Reactions: 6
Her pay rate must be so high to be that delusional

Reactions: 7
Omg Fox with the scissors. I’m not a parent, but even I could see him chopping his own little fingers off there.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.