Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am DEAD at the "above average in english and biology". She can't fucking spell and has 0 knowledge on the most basic human biology functions, like pooping, skin function, gut microbiome, periods etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Asdkjf

100% she wrote these questions herself. Quite the coincidence that all the questions are pregnancy related 🙄

Also, regarding Fox being fussy and colicky, let’s not forget that she acknowledged at the time that coffee exacerbated his symptoms yet refused to give up her daily coffees. Yet Fox gets the blame for being difficult as a baby 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

jllns90

CA429EC7-562C-4F12-B6B6-2F5B725956FE.jpeg

the hell is this thumbnail? Living our BEST LIFE in lockdown? Like surely she isn’t THIS ignorant? Any other title would have been better. At this point she must be doing it on purpose. I just cannot believe that the whole state is in lockdown, cases are rising, people are dying and struggling and she thinks titling her video “living our best life” is a good idea?
Like yea of course you’re living your best life, you work from home, have an adaptable job which earns you tens of thousands, have 2 workout rooms, a backyard, a huge house with a pool and a healthy family. You didn’t really have anything to complain about in the first place!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
*Just going back to the stocky/shoulder talk

I live in the area and see her around a lot (pre-lockdown) and she is absolutely average size.

She’s not particularly petite or smol. Just average.

To be totally honest, for those who have never seen her in person- if you didn’t know who she was (even if you did) you wouldn’t give her a second look. She doesn’t look super fit, not super skinny, not super striking in any real way. She’s just average 🤷🏼‍♀️

She obviously portrays herself differently online (photoshop/posing etc), but that’s my opinion

edit: I’m not saying this to come for her appearance at ALL. But she claims things about herself that I wouldn’t say to are truthful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-08-16 at 14.12.21.png

FOX will bless us...

Who needs english, even?? Or just the ability to string words together so they are coherent?? NOT SCUZ!

I wish people would just stop falling for this AMA bait, stop asking her these utterly pointless questions, stop getting her engagement up and stop falling for this BS. "I don't treat Fox different because he's a boy" okay okayyyy -- they had a literaly gender reveal party, keep shoving tools and trucks down his throat, and dress him in bland nuutral colours and behave in very cisgender heteronormative ways around him. I have never once heard or seen them be okay with anything other than the stereotypical norm. GTFO you liar.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

annieray

VIP Member
Also, I'll just leave this here..
Ok this is probably an unpopular opinion but pregnant or not, am I the only one that doesn’t see her as a ‘smol hooman?’ I I’ve never looked at her and thought she had a small frame. Just average, that thing she hates to be most.

My honest impression of her when she hasn’t heavily orchestrated her pose, outfit, camera angle, (fake) tan and editing is this: She’s stocky. Big shoulders, always a weird turned out gait (and no, not because she’s a delicate ballerina, she stomps along more like a footballer). Combined with the topknot that elongates her head, and the overbite veneers, she has quite a likeness to an ape 🦍 Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

pinktennis

Except she'll name it something fuckall like Frothy Vegan Mocha Magic or some such to make it sound like she fckn invented it.
UGHHH.
genuinely couldn’t tell if you were talking about a potential baby name for a second there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She could manually type them. Yes it's extra work but it's inclusive which is priority. I know influencers who type them because they don't even have the caption feature.
you guys are acting like Sarah actually cares about other people. let alone those with hearing impairments.

this girl only cares about one person 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Theory.
Have we ever actually seen her use her reformer? For sure she would've filmed a full workout on it by now. My theory is that she actually doesn't know how to use it, because all we ever see if her laying on it bored and doing a couple of pulses

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Why does Paris hilton seem more proficient at cooking than Sarah 🤣
Paris: curated a personality that seems uneducated but is extremely intelligent (in my opinion anyway!)

Sarah: curated a personality that seems educated but is unqualified/uneducated in every thing they do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

pixiemarie

9695352F-150A-4CC1-A880-3EE204C1D3A0.jpeg

Is it just me, or has Kurt aged really quickly since he began dating Sarah? I’m sure this has potentially been discussed by my god you can really see it in this photo. 😞

• Sad
  • Wow

Sv12689982

She said she was skeptical about a mineral foundation because she saw it everywhere on Instagram. Bit rich coming from someone who uses Esmi and wears White Fox. An actual walking contradiction.

• Haha