Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it so ironic that she is selling a beauty bundle that is meant to help with hair, skin and nails yet she has to wear extensions just to put her hair in a nice bun and get press on nails? My hair and nails from extremely quickly and thick and I don’t spend any money on unnecessary beauty vitamins.
100% agree. She sells Body Bloom but constantly complains about having digestive issues. She promotes hair and nail supplement but has such thin, scraggly hair and uses press on nails/acrylic. She promotes Tropeaka supplements but says that she has a great diet consisting of whole foods. Her entire online presence is contradictory and has been for a very long time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Also reported them to CrimeStoppers

1A9564CE-956E-47E6-9266-5A54448955D6.jpeg

Someone want to do the honours of asking if they were wearing masks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I never show my PR packages because I don’t get paid to feel like you guys never care.

I know this one was White Fox, but it baffles me that companies still send her stuff since she never promotes anything she isn’t paid to, and if she does happen to show it at a random time she never says where it’s from when people ask.

Reactions: 35
Justifying going outside more than necessary at this point is just disgusting. The whole state is going into lockdown and Sarahs lives in a bleeping mansion she does not need to be going to the beach.

Makes me sick

• Angry
Reactions: 31
CA429EC7-562C-4F12-B6B6-2F5B725956FE.jpeg

the hell is this thumbnail? Living our BEST LIFE in lockdown? Like surely she isn’t THIS ignorant? Any other title would have been better. At this point she must be doing it on purpose. I just cannot believe that the whole state is in lockdown, cases are rising, people are dying and struggling and she thinks titling her video “living our best life” is a good idea?
Like yea of course you’re living your best life, you work from home, have an adaptable job which earns you tens of thousands, have 2 workout rooms, a backyard, a huge house with a pool and a healthy family. You didn’t really have anything to complain about in the first place!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 712685
the hell is this thumbnail? Living our BEST LIFE in lockdown? Like surely she isn’t THIS ignorant? Any other title would have been better. At this point she must be doing it on purpose. I just cannot believe that the whole state is in lockdown, cases are rising, people are dying and struggling and she thinks titling her video “living our best life” is a good idea?
Like yea of course you’re living your best life, you work from home, have an adaptable job which earns you tens of thousands, have 2 workout rooms, a backyard, a huge house with a pool and a healthy family. You didn’t really have anything to complain about in the first place!!
yeah Sarah… go live your best life in lockdown when tens of thousands of people are dying daily from Covid. What an absolute bellend she is

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So she filmed herself with a mask on leaving “the office” (apartment) and getting into her car. Then she rambled on about how she had just made a podcast “episode” (I don’t believe a 5 minute recording is an episode) with Kurt talking about how she’s so qUiRkY because sometimes she sees a car that looks like hers and tries to open it and it doesn’t open and she’s sooo embarrassed. She then said next time she buys a car she’ll get a more unique car because EVERYONE in her area has a Range Rover mum mobile like her. Perhaps you’re right and that was a big roundabout way of trying to get a new car sponsorship. I just thought she was blabbing on about rubbish but now I’m seeing it in a different light
I doubt any decent automobile manufacturers want to have Mazdas sloppy seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i reported both sarah and kurt to crime stoppers.
i messaged the shop on instagram with no reply :(
It will be interesting to see if they heed the now 5k perimeter PHO for greater Sydney. For those who know their address (I know it’s widely available, but I also dgaf or know Cronulla intimately, being in the south coast) you’ll probably have better insight in her stories if she’s breaching the rules, in which case I would say report, report, report

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Great joke you insensitive biatch
Yeah, she struggles when she runs out of fingers to count on one hand, because the other is holding the phone 💁‍♀️

When we get to weekend 50+ in lockdown, mayyyybe you could make this ‘joke’ (even then it’d be side eye worthy given her privilege), but we’re not even in double digits in greater Sydney, duck right off Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t fathom why she is even complaining about lockdown, I think she’s just doing it to be relatable. She always bangs on about how she just likes to stay home. witch you’re in a huge house with a pool, a gym, a Pilates room and two lounge rooms, a content room and let’s not forget the office in the pool room…. and you’re still been going to the ‘office’ ( I’m not sure how NSW rules are but since August last year, in Vic, if you can work from home you ‘MUST’ work from home) she can literally work form her phone.
She is also married so has support, and has another adult to converse with and help, she is not having to home school. (I’m a single mother working full time with a year 8 student who has adhd).
The brat needs to shut the duck up how about she offers to send some food to others in the community that are doing it tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She said she was skeptical about a mineral foundation because she saw it everywhere on Instagram. Bit rich coming from someone who uses Esmi and wears White Fox. An actual walking contradiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I can’t fathom why she is even complaining about lockdown, I think she’s just doing it to be relatable. She always bangs on about how she just likes to stay home. witch you’re in a huge house with a pool, a gym, a Pilates room and two lounge rooms, a content room and let’s not forget the office in the pool room…. and you’re still been going to the ‘office’ ( I’m not sure how NSW rules are but since August last year, in Vic, if you can work from home you ‘MUST’ work from home) she can literally work form her phone.
She is also married so has support, and has another adult to converse with and help, she is not having to home school. (I’m a single mother working full time with a year 8 student who has adhd).
The brat needs to shut the duck up how about she offers to send some food to others in the community that are doing it tough.
She is a basic, uncultured human.
that’s all there is to it.
encouraging her child to stand on the bench and jump/lean off backwards is just wrong.
I can’t watch past this point. No more viewing from me.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.