Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this be an old photo? She looks incredibly tanned here so unless she fake tanned last night it could be from a month ago? She’s also got no fake nails on?
OT - but that brown splotch on her rug in the background looks like a tit stain 💩
Good detective work 🕵️‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbh the fact that she's always using a disposable mask rather than a reusable one says volumes on her usage of/stance on masks

Reactions: 31
Most people just want tv or Netflix. Why does it have to be so complicated for her.

Reactions: 20
But yet she watched the whole series of breaking bad 😂
Lol
Tell me you like boring TV without telling me you like boring TV.. (not in response to her watching breaking bad but that she wants to feel relaxed after lol)
Why must she make such a DEAL out of everything lol. Just say you don’t like certain shows and that’s that. Noo.. “we rEfLecT on our eMotiOnS”
I personally LOVE shows that make me feel angry. Like when the bad guys are winning and it ends on a cliffhanger and you’re there shouting at the TV like NOOOO 😂 isn’t that the whole point?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m so glad others were also offended by her treatment of that rice 😩 girl, if you don’t know how to cook rice on the stove top, get yourself a nice rice cooker. There’s some really great ones for $30USD. You can afford it.

Reactions: 26
I’m so glad others were also offended by her treatment of that rice 😩 girl, if you don’t know how to cook rice on the stove top, get yourself a nice rice cooker. There’s some really great ones for $30USD. You can afford it.
The only thing that would have made it worse would be if she added cumin to it. Now I’m giving her ideas though, you will see it on sunnee next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t cook plain rice. Can’t cook plain pasta. Charges $120 per year to teach others how to cook like her :sick::sick:

Looks like rice pudding. Do you eat that in Australia? Hey Sez - Thrown some organic honey and oat milk in that rice, sprinkle some cinnamon and you have a pudding👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Someone: omg have you watched Sarah’s Say channel? They are like #FAMILYGOALS

Me:

View attachment 718173
I agree, the chemistry between the main couple in Younger hard to watch. Maybe she can't watch it because she realises that the chemistry between her and her brotherhusband is equally as fake and strained. Kill me if I ever settle for that in a partner haha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol
Tell me you like boring TV without telling me you like boring TV.. (not in response to her watching breaking bad but that she wants to feel relaxed after lol)
Why must she make such a DEAL out of everything lol. Just say you don’t like certain shows and that’s that. Noo.. “we rEfLecT on our eMotiOnS”
I personally LOVE shows that make me feel angry. Like when the bad guys are winning and it ends on a cliffhanger and you’re there shouting at the TV like NOOOO 😂 isn’t that the whole point?
Reflecting on your emotions after you consume any type of media sounds EXHAUSTING. Lol

also has she listened to her own podcast? Lmao how is that good media to reflect on? It’s pure tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Good detective work 🕵️‍♀️😂
Also, I don’t think the jeans are the same.

“Being a toddler mum is the best stage of my life”
Then why are you always bitching about him?? Tf💀
I think she is doing better about being a toddler mum, (ugh, why can’t she just say she’s a mum) now that her son is speaking more. Before he couldn’t “communicate” so I feel like she never bothered to engage with him at all. It also helps now that she has to spend more time with her son. She has more to work on, yes, for sure, but slowly being a better mom?

Oh. My. Gosh. I can’t. They just left the playdoh out?! It’s going to dry out! I am having a difficult time with them moving from one activity to another without cleaning up after themselves.
Apologies for all the posts.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure they're the same jeans but she's definitely more tan in the first pic. It's either an old picture or heavily edited.

And why the duck can't she just watch TV like a normal person? Can't just sit and enjoy a program like everyone else, no she has to evaluate her emotions and question if a program is serving her well. WTAF? I seriously hope this is one of her lies because JFC, get a life, babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ughhh I haven’t even reached the end of the thread yet and just had to say a few things (it’s been a long day, bare with my nitpicking):
1. That’s not stir fry 😭 where is your wok?! Where is your wok hay?! That’s a STEW. Probably still tastes alright, but please don’t label it something it’s not. As a foodie who loves cooking eastern food, I’m appalled.
2. STOP STIRRING THE RICE. You’re going to make it mushy!! 😭
3. I don’t know if it bothers anyone else, but it irks me that she used the same wooden spoon to stir the “stirfry” and then the rice… maybe it’s just me, but just don’t do it!! Use a clean spoon (or better yet, refer to point number 2).
4. She didn’t toast the sesame seeds before putting them in the food… unless they’re pre-toasted. Otherwise, bland.

Alright, that’s it for the food. Onto the series and her preferences.

Please feel free to comment on this post if you feel the same as she does about the effects of series. I don’t know, I love gore, I love betrayal, I love a good storyline. She hated on my literal favourite series of all time (Animal Kingdom) because the family betrays each other. 😂 I don’t know, seems so weird to me that Kurt is so sensitive to that.

Lastly, I feel like it speaks to their lack of emotional intelligence and inability to compartmentalise that they’re so heavily affected by what they consume. I completely understand that consuming too many negative things can have a negative impact on you, but it’s about balance. I feel like she uses this as an excuse to be completely ignorant of what goes on around her (ie that she doesn’t consume any news). She doesn’t watch the news because it makes her feel negative. It’s like she can’t control how much she consumes and how it affects her so she cuts it out completely. It really speaks to her EQ.

Added: The term “brotherhusband” kills me every time. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Im sorry if this has been spoken about already, but.

The fact that Sarah hasn't changed her name after being desperate to be in the 'Tilse Crew' - is so bloody disrespectful to say 'im getting round to it'. firstly it took her like 9 months to get her engagement ring resized and now this.

People that don't want to change their name, I fully support that decision. But its like she's been making a song and dance about the 'tILsE cRew' and now the wedding is over its like. Oh yeh I don't actually care about changing my name.

If I were Kurt I would be hella offended.

Reactions: 25
Woah, when you don’t look at the thread for 12 hours and return to see you started ‘stockygate’ 😂

My unpopular opinion stands
I agree with you here. She's far from big, but she can't really be described as small: she's short, yes. But her build is athletic, and despite her narrow hips, she's got strong legs and a rather straight silhouette. I mean, if she's just standing straight, her waist isn't super defined if she's not posing/contorting her hips for a pic. And there's nothing wrong with that! Plenty of girls would kill to look more athletic! It's just strange to hear her described as small. She's got a great body, but it's a strong one, not a small fashion model one.

Reactions: 26
Bro her rice is a crime 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.