Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored, so I clicked off at 23 minutes because I kept zoning out, not sure if it’s because I’m bored or because my partner is cooking.
Side note: clicking off the video before finishing it will really duck with her YouTube algorithm (statistics? Views? Idk the correct terminology lol) but it shows to you YouTube that the video is basically tit somehow. I can’t remember the specifics but Abbie Chatfield once explained it and ever since then I’ve clocked off Sarah’s video to duck with her lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Christ. Something as simple as a "lockdown is hard on your mental health, so here's some low-effort stretches/movements/etc." would probably net her so many views.
YES! her last "follow along" workout did so well, and considering we don't all have home gyms, a follow along workout would do so well at the moment.

Non-lockdown content: walks to the beach, "unmotivated to work out" rants at home, dinner at home, playing with focean at home.
Lockdown content: "I can't do anything in lockdown merrrrrr"

Reactions: 15
additional points from the video
*"ewwww PDA is gross"
*prayed to Jesus to find her earrings
*has a tiny head
*could have had 30k dress for free but brought her own
*Georgia and scuzz are confused about warm and cool colours. blue and green can also be warm colours depending on the undertone.
*Sarah said she talked for an hour which Georgia edited.she answered question supplied by her stans. so no thought of effort on her part yet again.
so much more but it's doing my head in reliving it
Fuuuuck me 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 I don’t condone violence but Sarah is such a punchable person. Everything she says is drivel. She’s so dumb. This is why I mostly dislike influencers because they are praised for doing the bare minimum and say/do nothing of substance. Sarah is the definition of that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
duck me dead, she did not just call herself creative and innovative 😂😂💀 She's really living in her own make believe land, isn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All I can say is lucky her head is soooooo xs otherwise it might hurt having it so far up her own ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
45 mins long….in the word of Sez ‘ain’t nobody got time for that’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So basically it’s just a skincare ad 🤣
At this point they all are. She's already said the next one is a skincare vlog agaiiinnn.
Thanks for the recap, video sounds boring af. And its 45 min long 😂 😂 she's truly delusional.

I wont waste any braincells on it.

PS: Anyone else notice in her stories when she was whinging about her impatience and she rattled off how much she hates waiting, she slipped in "waiting for Kurt" ??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
so that was a very long vlog and at the end she says there will be a part 2 if the stans want!!! Wtf
she admitted that one of her close friends told her that they had never seen Sarah and Kurt kiss before the wedding Hahha #siblings

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Back at it again with the clickbait. “😁I don’t mean to alarm you but there are two men with backpacks and hoodies trying to break into your house 😁

• Haha
What a terrible unstructured video.

No one cares to sit for 15min while you recount the most uninteresting story of our time I.e the time you misplaced some basic af pearl earrings. Lockdown is more interesting than that, honestly.

What a hero for turning down a collab with what looks like Pallas Couture because the ‘designer’of so many activewear lines didn’t want to design her own wedding dress. Like are you sure you wanted to include that one, Scuz? Giving yourself away…
And I much preferred the princess dress styles on her, she looked great in them!

Creative and innovative has me screaming 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 too funny. Even if you were, who talks about oneself like that? 😂😂😂😂 aaaaaaah she’s too funny to be real this girl duck me

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love how she prayed for diamond earrings.
Jesus isn't Santa babe, you can't just ask him for wishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Love how Kurt let it slip how not common it is to look someone you love in the eyes and tell them how much they mean to you.
WHAT? Youve been together for literally years.. and you don't do that? It took a wedding and vows to get you to do that????

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I was dying at her bullshit story about her alarm system. I totally get that you don't want stans trying to get into your home but come on. If the literal security person can see people are breaking into your home, they arent going to call you, they are going to call the police. So dumb.

I also think Kurt looks so drained and unwell and like his involvement in the wedding video? Sits behind Sarah??? doesnt know their wedding song or anything to do with the wedding. Almost feels like he didn't want to be there lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Honestly the wedding hype is so done. She'll have gained extra followers for the wedding but I doubt they'll be here 3 months later to see this vlog 🙄 lazy idiot missed her opportunity.

For people who've watched, were any of the wedding dresses nicer than the weird one she went for? One in the promo looked decent.
LOVE her excuse of being to creative to design her own wedding dress for free. I'd love that opportunity but she obvs didn't want to show that she ISN'T creative and steals all her ideas.

she admitted that one of her close friends told her that they had never seen Sarah and Kurt kiss before the wedding Hahha #siblings
They definitely just aren't sexually attracted to eachother. Literally the most sibling relationship ever 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.