Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God “blessed her” with raspberries of steel for nipples
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Did she really just say Fox weaned at 11 months? She has always banged on about him “self weaning” at 8 months previously. Just admit it Sez, YOU decided to wean him somewhere between 6-8 months.
Babies generally don’t self wean under 1, it’s VERY unlikely. However most babies can go on a nursing strike which is very different, as they become more mobile and independent or something happens to the milk supply - such as restrictive under eating / over exercising and not fuelling the body enough to produce enough milk. Poor kiddy was probably starving and refusing the breast because he knew not a lot would come out😩

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This has to be the Next thread title 🤣
But I may puke a little every time I see it. I don't want to be reminded of her nips every time I post. :sick:
She's trying so hard for that milf title and I just don't get why this is something she's proud of? She has set feminism back quite a bit.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I am DEAD at the "above average in english and biology". She can't bleeping spell and has 0 knowledge on the most basic human biology functions, like pooping, skin function, gut microbiome, periods etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
100% she wrote these questions herself. Quite the coincidence that all the questions are pregnancy related 🙄

Also, regarding Fox being fussy and colicky, let’s not forget that she acknowledged at the time that coffee exacerbated his symptoms yet refused to give up her daily coffees. Yet Fox gets the blame for being difficult as a baby 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
100% she wrote these questions herself. Quite the coincidence that all the questions are pregnancy related 🙄

Also, regarding Fox being fussy and colicky, let’s not forget that she acknowledged at the time that coffee exacerbated his symptoms yet refused to give up her daily coffees. Yet Fox gets the blame for being difficult as a baby 😞
Very devestating she can give up dairy, gluten, soy etc etc for her imagined intolerance/allergy (read: because in her mind those food groups make you fat) but couldn’t cut down on the caffeine for poor Fox. Or take him to a medical doctor to get some advice. He will grow to resent you Sarah, and thanks to your chronic oversharing, he will have evidence of all your selfishness and ignorance that will cause him permanent issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Very devestating she can give up dairy, gluten, soy etc etc for her imagined intolerance/allergy (read: because in her mind those food groups make you fat) but couldn’t cut down on the caffeine for poor Fox. Or take him to a medical doctor to get some advice. He will grow to resent you Sarah, and thanks to your chronic oversharing, he will have evidence of all your selfishness and ignorance that will cause him permanent issues.

She also said she gave him mylanta or something similar once but cried because it smelt so “chemicallly” and didn’t give it to him again and her and Kurt said they just “put up with the screaming”. She’s a bleeping idiot.
As someone who gets severe heartburn, I could never ever let my baby suffer through that. Especially just to please my own holistic views that are warped anyway.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I had my daughter a year younger than she had Fox, so if she thinks she's a young mum I'm going to take it. All my family and friends had kids in their late teens and early 20s and all spoke about me like I was a geriatric mother. I'm going to pass this on and demand apologies.

I also can't understand why if a midwife told her her breastfeeding technique was wrong and her baby was getting upset post-feed/reflux, that maybe you put the two of those together and do something different. Not just decide you have magic boobs and natural earth mother powers and can do no wrong and it must be the baby with the issue.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm not an expert in lactation issues but I'm currently breastfeeding myself so follow a lot of lactation consultant Instagram pages and do lots of reading on the Australian Breastfeeding Association and other reputable sources. So would it be correct to say that if she was feeding Focks on both sides for 40 mins and he was still fussy/writhing afterwards, that he probably wasn't feeding effectively?! Especially if the midwives said his latch was 'wrong'? I realise feeding for 40 mins can be completely normal for some, but it's just the fact she says she was told her latch was bad, he had tummy issues after feeding, but because he fed for 40 mins it means she was the best breastfeeder in the whole world

Reactions: 32
I always wonder how Kurt feels when she does this milf tit..

I’m gonna do a sezzy and contradict myself here..
but when she does this Kurt probably doesn’t even feel anything because of his lack of self awareness/ awareness for others.

Reactions: 13
I always wonder how Kurt feels when she does this milf tit..

I’m gonna do a sezzy and contradict myself here..
but when she does this Kurt probably doesn’t even feel anything because of his lack of self awareness/ awareness for others.
I saw a comment that was promptly deleted...sometime around when her lip fillers were really obvious...where someone asked her if they (scuzz and durt) were going to start an OF page, because of her constant milf/milky titties talk and her overly botoxed face. She was giving off that OF vibe. 😂

At this point, they're both okay with this milf tit and the whole narrative that comes with it. Which is fine, do you, but don't then package milf status with christian vibes, because those two things make no sense together... although I suppose it is on brand for her to be contradictory.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow, today's stories were a trip. The pregnancy bait train just keeps on chugging along, doesn't it. I'm not even convinced she's pregnant anymore and that this has all been one big calculated joke to her to see how far she can lead us on. And it's clearly for us, none of her fans are speculating on her socials. It's all for a gossip forum. How pathetic.

As if we can expect anything else from our happy, positive, empathetic, ray of sunshine Christian wife and mother that is Sarah.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm not even convinced she's pregnant anymore
I'm so bored of the speculation already. She's milked it for too long. Who actually cares at this point?
Sarah, you're so bleeping dull it's beyond funny. Get a life, bAbE

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am DEAD at the "above average in english and biology". She can't bleeping spell and has 0 knowledge on the most basic human biology functions, like pooping, skin function, gut microbiome, periods etc
Not to mention evolution 😂💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also can't understand why if a midwife told her her breastfeeding technique was wrong and her baby was getting upset post-feed/reflux, that maybe you put the two of those together and do something different. Not just decide you have magic boobs and natural earth mother powers and can do no wrong and it must be the baby with the issue.
^^^ This! It was so weird to me that she had to put stupid inverted commas around ‘wrong’ and ‘right’ in that post, as if what her midwifes were telling her wasn’t evidence based. Nope, forget years of study and professional experience, Scummy Mummy in her infinite wisdom and a mere 12 hours into motherhood knew, just knew deep down to the core of her raspberry milf nipples, that she was the font of all knowledge that is breastfeeding.

This post might as well have said: My midwives advised I had poor instincts for breastfeeding, but I decided not to better myself I order to spare my own ego over fostering my nuuuuuborn’s wellbeing, duh! Don’t mind the fact the baby was reacting poorly, that’s obviously his own fault. Oh and don’t listen to professionals, how many followers do they have on Instagram anyway? Annnd don’t forget, just because I only did it for 8 months (which I’ll later tell you was 11 months) doesn’t mean I couldn’t hack it. I’m a miracle raspberry-nippled milf, I tell you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.