Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that finger pose looks RIDICULOUS

She looks like she sleeping too 😂
The finger 😭😭😭 her poses never cease to make me laugh. What in the fresh hell is this! 😂

Also you can see her face behind the camera like “😗😗😗😗

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everybody else: I often confuse other white cars with mine.

Scummy Scuz: Half the mums in my neighbourhood have my car. I need a mOre uNiQue CaR 🤡 🤡
Sorry to ask but I'm not viewing any of her content; is she talking about changing her car? If so- that little schemer!!! She's fishing for a new car sponsorship like the Mazda she lost. She waited until the homophobia drama was forgotten and then started begging for a new car. She'll sell the RR because the upkeep is too expensive and use the freebie car. This is what she means by "hustling" and working SOOO hard- get all the free tit possible, all the time.
duck, she's so greedy! :sick:
How do her stans not see that every story is a sales pitch or sponsorship beg?
Also, Scuzz, if you do get a new car sponsorship, you know we'll be sending them those screenshots and info about all your scandals, don't you? A real brand with integrity will never associate with the likes of you.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lol I’m getting very ‘wet room’ vibes from her bathroom tbh😅 By that I mean the floor to ceiling tiles, and the kind of glazed terrazzo on all surfaces is the same kind you tend to see in public bathrooms/changing rooms/gym locker rooms. Those sorts of public spaces are designed like that so that can literally be hosed down. Makes sense that the queen of the grots would design her bathroom inspired by a fungal-ridden public change room. #GrUbLiFe!✌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are 20,000 people really entering to win a singular pack of $40 powders.... come on stans have some self respect

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I remembered this too because I remember thinking which of their poor friends must they have not invitedf so they would house sit for them hahahaha.
Where is this👆screen grab from?
Yes, she said she had a couple of friends who couldn’t make the wedding so they were housesitting. A couple of days later before she left to go to Byron, she had the cleaner over because she wanted to come home to a clean house.
She can’t keep up with her own lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes, exactly - she does not even know what she is saying anymore, it does not hold together. No integrity at all. She just wants to sell, even the sort of "community" feel is gone by now.

Reactions: 12
What in the antivax hell is this Brenton… his humour is the one of a 12 year old…

Like who records this, watches it, and thinks it’s still a good idea to post it. Cringing so bleeping hard

Edit: idk if that video uploaded right but here’s the link to the Tik Tok
Wow. This “slippery slope” argument really demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding about how government and government mandates work. Brenton, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent tiktok was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry to ask but I'm not viewing any of her content; is she talking about changing her car? If so- that little schemer!!! She's fishing for a new car sponsorship like the Mazda she lost. She waited until the homophobia drama was forgotten and then started begging for a new car. She'll sell the RR because the upkeep is too expensive and use the freebie car. This is what she means by "hustling" and working SOOO hard- get all the free tit possible, all the time.
duck, she's so greedy! :sick:
How do her stans not see that every story is a sales pitch or sponsorship beg?
Also, Scuzz, if you do get a new car sponsorship, you know we'll be sending them those screenshots and info about all your scandals, don't you? A real brand with integrity will never associate with the likes of you.
So she filmed herself with a mask on leaving “the office” (apartment) and getting into her car. Then she rambled on about how she had just made a podcast “episode” (I don’t believe a 5 minute recording is an episode) with Kurt talking about how she’s so qUiRkY because sometimes she sees a car that looks like hers and tries to open it and it doesn’t open and she’s sooo embarrassed. She then said next time she buys a car she’ll get a more unique car because EVERYONE in her area has a Range Rover mum mobile like her. Perhaps you’re right and that was a big roundabout way of trying to get a new car sponsorship. I just thought she was blabbing on about rubbish but now I’m seeing it in a different light

Reactions: 16
Yes, she said she had a couple of friends who couldn’t make the wedding so they were housesitting. A couple of days later before she left to go to Byron, she had the cleaner over because she wanted to come home to a clean house.
She can’t keep up with her own lies.
This is one lie I'll give a pass to. She probably just said people were house sitting to deter fans from turning up at her house while everyone was away. Some fans have actually shown up at her house, but I can't remember if that was around the wedding time or earlier.

It's good to be cautious, especially when you're announcing to the world you won't be home, but if sis hadn't been so cavalier in showing where she lives she wouldn't have these issues in the first place. Even that YT video showcasing the house by the estate agents of the previous owner is still up. The title is her street address and because of the reno series you can very clearly recognise it's her house. The last time I DM'd her about it she blocked me. Sis doesn't care.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
@KSD041 Thank you for the breakdown of the car stories.
I just thought she was blabbing on about rubbish but now I’m seeing it in a different light
I learned a long time ago that most of her ramblings are not pointless, but in fact are rather calculated. There are times she's just venting, but for the most part everything is strategic. She's always setting something up with those stories- a speshul projedkt or product restock or begging for a freebie. No doubt the RR is more expensive than she first imagined, or she hates that she's seen others like hers on the street (in her mind she's a speshul influenza who needs to be in a pink carriage coz she's fAmOuS), and now the subtle begging for a new sponsored car begins. She's so transparent and insufferable. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 24
A “beauty bundle” that does not include any of the 100000 skincare products she has been pushing over the years…… interesting. Other than the alliteration, does any part of the contest name actually make sense for these 3 nonsense powder products 😂

Reactions: 16
They are really going hard with the podcast rebrand. Is that where the money is? I thought youtube would be more. I can see they are also putting filmed snippets of podcast convos on tiktok (like other popular and usually controversial or drama podcasts do) to entice and advertise. Except their snippets are about peanut butter.
Has anyone listened to this? Interested to know why these two middle schoolers find em bar ass ing, considering these two to giggle at the word penis and label things as ew ew dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.