Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could we possibly announce her pregnancy here first?
As much as I dislike her, I feel like this isn't appropriate to do. We could allude to the fact we think she is, but to actually announce her pregnancy when we don't know for sure isn't cool.

RE: the new vlog. Who do we think the sponsor will be?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Kate Tilse: I’m balancing postgraduate study, pregnancy, motherhood, and a husband in active service. It’s a struggle but I am grateful🙏

Scuzza Tilse: I mAdE a SmoOtHiE! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
She is insufferable and somehow still not cancelled. (Cue Sarah whine about how horrible the Internet and “cancel culture” aka accountability is)

The only thing that gives me peace is knowing that she has to live as herself and all her delusions and disorders, and as much as she never seems to go away from the Internet, she truly can’t get away from herself 🤣 must be so exhausting when your only meaning in life is being a smol hooman with a toddlah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Could we possibly announce her pregnancy here first? We're getting hear the end of the thread... the next thread title could be "Sarah's Day #31 Pregnant with baby number 2" and then something to rhyme with that. That way we (1) steal her thunder and (2) people may google whether she's pregnant (either before or after she announces) and tattle would likely be within the first few results. Might open more eyes to her bs.

Or is that not a good idea because we don't know *for sure* if she's really pregnant?
yeah, no, this isn’t a good idea

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has there ever been any attempts of “cancelling” sarah ??? Like for real real ? How was her reaction ?? I know the whole fire donation thing she tried she was was like

“Ya DaMnEd iF yA dO yA DaMneD If Ya Don’t”
Car rant
and the culture appropriation didn’t she just turn on the tears ? Those are the only 2 big big things I can think of.
But how bad does she have to get for us to cancel her for real real where even her own stans turn on her ? It feels like no matter what this woman does her sissy’s have her back… I wonder how she would react if she genuinely is getting cancelled like for real where she sees no way of getting out of it. Like she’s done. Admit to the truth ? Sweep under the rug ? Distract with fockss ? Delete her account ? Throw a public tantrum ?
what does she have to do to be cancelled because at this point she’s bulletproof

Reactions: 12
Kate Tilse: I’m balancing postgraduate study, pregnancy, motherhood, and a husband in active service. It’s a struggle but I am grateful🙏

And Kate works full time 😅 Sez works too (Taking photos of herself and putting up a 5 min podcast every day of her talking absolute tit, oh and uploading avo toast recipes to Sunee😝) Kate shits all over her lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find it strange how much she complains about how long they’ve been in lockdown. In Canada (Ontario) we’ve been in lockdown basically 1.5 years (with little bursts of ish freedom while Australia lived a completely normal life). Not to mention Canada is cold and we don’t have a pool to go in in the winter etc. Like girl maybe should of showed some sensitivity to the rest of the world and stop complaining about your SIX weeks or whatever it is
Here in Melbourne in our sixth lockdown I'd like to point out that not all of Australia has had a completely normal life the last 18 months. :LOL: Sarah's so out of touch and insensitive she doesn't realise lots of other Australians have had a tit time of it too. All she needs is a little empathy and compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Did you all see fox licking a power adapter in the new vlog???View attachment 714687
Oh god, I must’ve missed that, I was too distracted by Scummy Mummy encouraging him to jump, or worse, deliberately fall backwards (‘trust exercise’ style) off the same kitchen island bench he’s sitting on here 🤦🏼‍♀️
Add it to the bulging file of terrible parenting from Sarah and Kurt.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
New recipe on ☀ee: steamed green veggies... because "they don't do boring" 👏👏👏
App subscribers must be loving the revolutionary recipes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Scuzza: I refuse to go to university *eye roll*, but LOOK, another pale, insipid, watery, flavourless SMOOTHIE!

It comes as no surprise to me that she rolled her eyes at the quetsion about going back to University. It is possible to answer that question with a no, without snark. But everything about her is so geared to uphold her belief that she is in absolutely NO need of any self improvement or delevopment, that she can only resort to snark and snassiness, unfortunately. Bet she didn't stop to think if that question possibly came from a teenager who is enamoured by the very very curated and limited view of her life Scuz projects online. This could have been an opportunity to talk about how important it is to develop yourself.

But of course that is like expecting Joe Biden to champion for world peace at this point.
She's proven enough and more times that she doesn't want to invest in anything more than how she looks -- her body, her face, the aesthetics of it, her clothes, her home, her instagram images, "rebrand".

She will NEVER invest in anything more susbstantial that might feed something deeper -- her intelligence, broadening her skills, teaching herself something more even if it is in fitness food or marketing or digital content, or even therapy or spirituality to get emotionally more literate than she is. There's always scope to go deeper, and god knows she could do with some depth. She is literally scraping the bottom of a very dry pit right now, on all fronts. Her vlogs have been so incredibly boring, her instagram game is giveaways and polls at this point. The healthcode "rebrand" was so so telling!

It really truly baffles me how obvious it is that she is completely deluded by the fact that all she needs to do is LOOK good and it is enough for people to be interested in her. How incredibly shallow, short-sighted and full of yourself do you have to be to believe people only need ot be interested in YOU, and not even put in enough effort to keep that story interesting???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Scuzza: I refuse to go to university *eye roll*, but LOOK, another pale, insipid, watery, flavourless SMOOTHIE!

It comes as no surprise to me that she rolled her eyes at the quetsion about going back to University. It is possible to answer that question with a no, without snark. But everything about her is so geared to uphold her belief that she is in absolutely NO need of any self improvement or delevopment, that she can only resort to snark and snassiness, unfortunately. Bet she didn't stop to think if that question possibly came from a teenager who is enamoured by the very very curated and limited view of her life Scuz projects online. This could have been an opportunity to talk about how important it is to develop yourself.

But of course that is like expecting Joe Biden to champion for world peace at this point.
She's proven enough and more times that she doesn't want to invest in anything more than how she looks -- her body, her face, the aesthetics of it, her clothes, her home, her instagram images, "rebrand".

She will NEVER invest in anything more susbstantial that might feed something deeper -- her intelligence, broadening her skills, teaching herself something more even if it is in fitness food or marketing or digital content, or even therapy or spirituality to get emotionally more literate than she is. There's always scope to go deeper, and god knows she could do with some depth. She is literally scraping the bottom of a very dry pit right now, on all fronts. Her vlogs have been so incredibly boring, her instagram game is giveaways and polls at this point. The healthcode "rebrand" was so so telling!

It really truly baffles me how obvious it is that she is completely deluded by the fact that all she needs to do is LOOK good and it is enough for people to be interested in her. How incredibly shallow, short-sighted and full of yourself do you have to be to believe people only need ot be interested in YOU, and not even put in enough effort to keep that story interesting???
The only “research” she does is a two-minute Google search. Her “research” is just as shallow as her.
All I could say is that she should be bloody grateful that her channel took off. Not that she would be any different otherwise, her family was pretty well-off in the first place. But then she’d just be your typical arrogant cashed-up bogan instead of being a cashed-up bogan with a huge influence. It’s a shame that some of her stans are literally more educated than her, like I’ve seen several women with degrees and qualifications who sadly follow her blindly.
Thanks so much for this post, this was beautifully written. Isn’t it sad that posts on this anonymous forum are often more coherent than something she will probably ever write? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What fresh hell is mOdeRN pALeO ???
Is it really a thing? Or is it Scuzz just over labelling things and furthering her orthorexic tendencies with zero self awareness?

It’s a shame that some of her stans are literally more educated than her, like I’ve seen several women with degrees and qualifications who sadly follow her blindly.

Isn’t it sad that posts on this anonymous forum are often more coherent than something she will probably ever write? 🙄
I think it takes self awareness to pause and ask yourself why youre following someone, in this age of the internet. I know I blindly followed Scuz until the braids debacle. She was hella problematic even before, but I was just numbed and dulled to it all. It's easy to just giveaway your eyeballs without asking yourself WHAT any influencer has to offer.

Ever since unfollowing Scuzz and discovering Tattle, I've made it a point to now ask myself what specifically I like/appreciate about any public figure I choose to follow online. And I revisit this question often, in an attempt to not be blinded.

I've realised Scuzz literally has NOTHING to offer. She isn't qualified in anything, she isn't interesting, she does nothing with any level of excellence that outdoes others in her group. She is so average in every way it's not funny.

And there is absolutely NOTHING with being average or mediocre or normal. This is literally how the whole world is. I breaks my brain how people like her manage to make average look spectacular by doing so little, and then bleeping cash out on it.

People like her will always be around. And they'll always have audiences lapping their bullshit up, unquestioningly. While I don't want to absolve her of the responsibility she has to her audience, I do also think audiences need to wisen up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"Above average in drama" she says, unironically.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Considering her whole life, or what she projects of it, is a lie and that she has made an entire career of acting like she is someone she is not, that sounds about right. Who needs uni when you can ACT your way through life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry... in the latest podcast did she say she did a marketing degree???? And there was an entire subject on dressing to impress.

Surely not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2021-08-16 at 14.12.21.png

FOX will bless us...

Who needs english, even?? Or just the ability to string words together so they are coherent?? NOT SCUZ!

I wish people would just stop falling for this AMA bait, stop asking her these utterly pointless questions, stop getting her engagement up and stop falling for this BS. "I don't treat Fox different because he's a boy" okay okayyyy -- they had a literaly gender reveal party, keep shoving tools and trucks down his throat, and dress him in bland nuutral colours and behave in very cisgender heteronormative ways around him. I have never once heard or seen them be okay with anything other than the stereotypical norm. GTFO you liar.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
View attachment 714800
FOX will bless us...

Who needs english, even?? Or just the ability to string words together so they are coherent?? NOT SCUZ!

I wish people would just stop falling for this AMA bait, stop asking her these utterly pointless questions, stop getting her engagement up and stop falling for this BS. "I don't treat Fox different because he's a boy" okay okayyyy -- they had a literaly gender reveal party, keep shoving tools and trucks down his throat, and dress him in bland nuutral colours and behave in very cisgender heteronormative ways around him. I have never once heard or seen them be okay with anything other than the stereotypical norm. GTFO you liar.
For real these AMA baits are just to boost her ego and engagement. I doubt some of them even are real questions, most of them are just there for her to brag on about how great she is and how she is a virtuoso at everything she touches 🙄
Also we all know her English is crap, but now with her bragging on about how great she was at drama reminds me of her “acting” for her cookie dough protein promo 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.