Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I felt so bad. He broke in to MY house and he had a flight the next day at 5am. He had to wake up at 4:30am because his flight was literally at 7:30am” - wot?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think if Sarah is pregnant, once the baby is here she’ll very quickly realize how much work another child is, and hopefully she’ll then put Fox in daycare. Or get him an au pair. Or some extra help for him. And that will hopefully benefit Fox 🤞🏻

Reactions: 23
I was dying at her bullshit story about her alarm system. I totally get that you don't want stans trying to get into your home but come on. If the literal security person can see people are breaking into your home, they arent going to call you, they are going to call the police. So dumb.

I also think Kurt looks so drained and unwell and like his involvement in the wedding video? Sits behind Sarah??? doesnt know their wedding song or anything to do with the wedding. Almost feels like he didn't want to be there lol.
Yeah he looks so drained. Imagine how he will look and how it will affect their relationship after she gives birth to the second child. Pure chaos.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I just remembered the whole bit about the loud cockatoos from yesterday's stories. I was so worked up over her saying she didn't have content that I completely lost that thought 😂 I have nothing snarky to say about her commentary on them then or the follow-up stories now. Only that I would simply pass away if I turned onto a block and there were that many birds about

And the fact that they were chilling in spots close enough to be touched? Absolutely not. My aunt's cockatiel nearly took out a chunk of my scalp Christmas 2019 because he didn't like my sock cap. He's a quarter the size of those f***ers that Sarah filmed 😭 I just imagine I would be assailed by those cockatoos since they're clearly unafraid of humans and so clever.

Now that I've laid that part of my soul bare... Sezzy, ma'am, why do you bother with the vlogs at this point? Especially ones about skin care or at-home beauty. I legitimately would've watched an IGTV or reel about her doing her nails with that kit. They turned out well! The colors are cute, the tips look good quality, and it didn't look like it was overly complicated. Talk about a missed opportunity for an organic partner code and some quick and easy content.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sezzy, ma'am, why do you bother with the vlogs at this point? Especially ones about skin care or at-home beauty. I legitimately would've watched an IGTV or reel about her doing her nails with that kit. They turned out well! The colors are cute, the tips look good quality, and it didn't look like it was overly complicated. Talk about a missed opportunity for an organic partner code and some quick and easy content.
I honestly just think she's forgotten how to YouTube. Miss Creative has forgotten what makes for interesting content other than sponsored skincare videos and 'a day in the life/what we eat in a day'. She literally has nothing to offer.
I'm not including her 'unboxing video' in the list of her ideas because that's not an idea and noone cares

• Haha
Reactions: 24
45 mins long….in the word of Sez ‘ain’t nobody got time for that’
a huge portion of it was telling a longwinded story about how her friend got a locksmith to break into her house to rescue her forgotten earrings. jesus did the hard work though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Little Fox looks like his baby blonde is growing out and his roots are becoming a mousy blonde/brown. Don’t think Sez will be happy about this will she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
On a little positive note, Fox’s speech seems like it’s really improved in the new YouTube video. Seems like he’s stringing two or three words together now, which was lovely to see. Good on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For anyone curious…
Ooh that one-shoulder dress (4th pic) is actually nice!
Thanks for putting these up! I didn't want to watch her video but I'm a sucker for people trying on wedding dresses 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
a huge portion of it was telling a longwinded story about how her friend got a locksmith to break into her house to rescue her forgotten earrings. jesus did the hard work though.
Which BTW gag me!!

I also forgot the earrings I intended to wear for my wedding, and guess what. I wore OTHER earrings. And guess what else, I still ended up married at the end of the day, still loved the way I looked and didnt have to disrupt about 10 peoples nights. :rolleyes: Honestly what and ABSOLUTE COW.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Definitely that first one. The second is fugly af! Sorry to anyone who likes it 🤣 The rest are meh for me.

Which is the one she initially chose?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.