Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how she was saying how she didn’t want to get the dress designed (for free!!) because she didn’t want to have to be shooting content on her wedding day and that was basically the way she shut down her wedding being payed for with the other stuff.

But… she literally did posts for the earrings, flowers, ect, tagging them and doing content… so that other stuff was probably payed for (or heavily discounted) the only thing she actually denied getting for free was her wedding dress.

Like she did that big spiel on not wanting to get sponsored stuff for her wedding and trying to make it come across like she didn’t … but completely contradicted herself because she did end up making content for those brands she used
Yes, I agree - funny thing with the designer dress (for up to $30K) - I would say she was probably so busy that she did not even want to ahead with it. Probably if they paid so much they would like to get a special treatment, more content etc. And funny how she laughed about having her wedding sponsored, of course it was - not all, but enough.

My MAIN TAKE AWAY from the Q&A is that she DID NOT LIKE her engagement - it was "so not cute" and tells Kurt how much better it could have been. See his reaction, this is sad. He tried hard, I remember he wanted to have it when on a hiking trip with a nice view but something did not work out (she was not in the mood, were too many people?), later he needed to do it on a balcony as Sarah was sick. That was the last possible sunset/day so he just did it. I am sorry for him, he tried his best.

• Sad
Reactions: 68
Sarah made her bed when it comes to that engagement.
Meanwhile Greece is ablaze🔥 🔥 🔥
Does she acknowledge or show empathy about that? Course not. So tone deaf.
I cannot decide whether she just posts things like this because she is terribly out of touch, uninformed or just trying to cause a stir...

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Yes, I agree - funny thing with the designer dress (for up to $30K) - I would say she was probably so busy that she did not even want to ahead with it. Probably if they paid so much they would like to get a special treatment, more content etc. And funny how she laughed about having her wedding sponsored, of course it was - not all, but enough.

My MAIN TAKE AWAY from the Q&A is that she DID NOT LIKE her engagement - it was "so not cute" and tells Kurt how much better it could have been. See his reaction, this is sad. He tried hard, I remember he wanted to have it when on a hiking trip with a nice view but something did not work out (she was not in the mood, were too many people?), later he needed to do it on a balcony as Sarah was sick. That was the last possible sunset/day so he just did it. I am sorry for him, he tried his best.
I can understand that people want a cute, picture worthy engagement (especially someone as self centered as sezzy), but honestly if you're in love and you'd want to get married, does the place or timing of the engagement make THAT much of a difference that you'd still be bitching over it months after getting married?? Maybe it's just me who thinks like that since I don't care that much about marriage, but her reactions seems so extreme to me??

Reactions: 35
Well if sissy wanted a spectacular proposal she should have gone out on the hike with KJ and not been such a sooky witch glued to HER hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

My MAIN TAKE AWAY from the Q&A is that she DID NOT LIKE her engagement - it was "so not cute" and tells Kurt how much better it could have been. See his reaction, this is sad.
That is just so wrong. For all his faults, including marrying her while knowing this is what she's like, no one deserves their partner to treat them like this. I don't know how many red flags Kurt needs to see but it's clear it's a lot at this point. He has to know she's only going to get worse, not better.

It also once again highlights just how much of a control freak she is. Kurt didn't propose *exactly* how she wanted therefore she hated it and is still complaining years later despite now being married. Imagine what she'll be like when Fox doesn't perform how she wants in school or doesn't make her an aesthetically pleasing enough Mother's Day card one year. She needs help.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Who likes ma nuuuuu profile pic?
It’s a rare moment, but shows the true nature of their relationship: Kurt straining for some acknowledgement of his existence (and balding...sorry to shame but it’s true...imo probably worsened from stress, like his health in general since Scuzza). And Sarah, looking awkward AF and glued to her phone.View attachment 704589
Love that natural blonde hair 🙄 😹

That is just so wrong. For all his faults, including marrying her while knowing this is what she's like, no one deserves their partner to treat them like this. I don't know how many red flags Kurt needs to see but it's clear it's a lot at this point. He has to know she's only going to get worse, not better.

It also once again highlights just how much of a control freak she is. Kurt didn't propose *exactly* how she wanted therefore she hated it and is still complaining years later despite now being married. Imagine what she'll be like when Fox doesn't perform how she wants in school or doesn't make her an aesthetically pleasing enough Mother's Day card one year. She needs help.
I kind of feel a teeny bit sorry for Kurt, I know he is complicit but it’s like he’s in so deep already and the constant put-downs have got to have chipped away at him slowly, whether he sees it yet or not. 😬
I really hope he claps back off camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I watched her engagement video a while after it happened and before I knew about all her problematic behaviour and I thought it was super cute!
I wouldn't want to be proposed to in public in front of lots of people. And even if there weren't people on the hike I bet Sez was being her usually bubbly and positive self and was just whining the whole time so I'm not surprised Kurt waited.
He also probably thought he HAD to do it on the Hawaii trip as Sez kept begging him for a ring so its her own fault it was rushed and not instagrammable 🙄

Reactions: 20
Hi long time lurker here but honestly so upsetting about her complaing about the proposal, I thought it was a super cute moment on the balcony with the sunset and things not going to plan. It's more about the emotion and the feeling and It seems like that'd be such a cute memory but apparently everything has to be ig worth or it's not good enough ?
Also the earrings story got me , the lock Smith probably cost a few hundred dollars and she made everyone stay up all night to get the earrings she wasn't even sure where there? When she had other options !? Even if she didn't have other options couldn't she have brought some new earrings first thing in the morning or soemthing? If they where THAT important and it HAD to be those earrings why did she bloody forget them!?! I dunno how you can do that to someone to make them break into your house for a pair of earing. Seems like she kept that guy waiting in his car outside her house for hours he even had to order a pizza ? Did she even buy him a thank you gift ?
Wooow I wish she could step outside her own life and see her privilege cause its crazy.
Okay rant over thanks for coming

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Meanwhile Greece is ablaze🔥 🔥 🔥
Does she acknowledge or show empathy about that? Course not. So tone deaf.
She likely doesn't even know given she's very proudly stated that she doesn't really pay attention to the news :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also can't really imagine her liking the queen's gambit given that a central theme of it is trauma and addiction - 2 things i'm pretty sure she believes health foods and prayer can cure.

and just on the Kurt thing, i really think the dude is a tool but my heart does hurt for him sometimes. imagine holding resentment towards your husband because the way he proposed to you didn't live up to your unrealistic expectations. being with her must feel like walking on egg-shells a lot of the time and i do really feel sad for him and fox (as he gets older) having to navigate that. having a parent or partner who has a laundry list of ways that you have let them down at the ready at all times can really break a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just a question about their vows while we’re on the topic. Didn’t someone check their vows before the wedding to make sure they flowed well together? So someone actually read the vows and saw the skinny wife comments right? Yet it remained in the vows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
At the beginning of the video she said she had been planning the wedding for a year. I’m sorry… what??? I recall hearing a lot about last minute decisions, searching for a DJ the week before your wedding, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I think it's wrong to for her to moan about the proposal but I can also see that as a YouTuber with a photographer boyfriend you would probably expect it to be a big deal. They made so many hype videos over Fox (announcements, gender reveal, name reveal) it is strange to have the proposal so low key. I'm sure Sarah lead on the big pregnancy videos not Kurt, but I think her feeling like that wasn't the proposal she expected is valid. Her complaining about it at all (let alone years later) is not valid

Reactions: 20
Just a question about their vows while we’re on the topic. Didn’t someone check their vows before the wedding to make sure they flowed well together? So someone actually read the vows and saw the skinny wife comments right? Yet it remained in the vows.
I think they deflected it by saying how it’s an “in-joke with family”, even her sisters joked about her so-called several “food intolerances” in their speeches. Every time someone defends problematic behaviour with “it’s in my family”, that to me is a massive red flag.

Reactions: 21
I think it's wrong to for her to moan about the proposal but I can also see that as a YouTuber with a photographer boyfriend you would probably expect it to be a big deal. They made so many hype videos over Fox (announcements, gender reveal, name reveal) it is strange to have the proposal so low key. I'm sure Sarah lead on the big pregnancy videos not Kurt, but I think her feeling like that wasn't the proposal she expected is valid. Her complaining about it at all (let alone years later) is not valid
She booked a holiday to Hawaii so he’d propose. Got her nails done. I think he had plans of where to propose. Then she got flu, probably from eating gluten. So he proposed in the hotel room. It’s not romantic at all but I think he felt so pressured to propose that he’d rather do it that way than take the ring back to Sydney and her go back not engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At the beginning of the video she said she had been planning the wedding for a year. I’m sorry… what??? I recall hearing a lot about last minute decisions, searching for a DJ the week before your wedding, etc
She means she had been wed shredding for a year, the only projedckt she can cares to actually organise without chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.