Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

niccidb

The sexual chemistry between these two is akin to two wet socks drifting through an empty, beige vortex before landing on some damp, lightly toasted, gluten-free white bread only to be spat out and put into the compost bin where its matter broke down into the earth only to be repurposed as an off blush-toned terracotta pot used at their wedding.

Hashtag couple goalz.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 116

bonni03

Chatty Member
She literally sunbakes in the middle of the week… goes to mid morning gym classes, scrolls on her phone sitting down as we see in the background of Kurt’s stories or does late morning skincare routines. Not to mention how many times she is sitting, rambling manically into her phone with her pre-saved filtered #nofilter IG stories.

The way she played dumb again and said “do people actually sit in the day” makes me sick. I hate her and hate that voice. She is purposely being condescending.
Do people actually sunbathe in the day? On a week day? Wow they must have so much spare time.

She continuously glamorises the boss girl grind and being a Pick Me cunt now just shows she thinks she is better than everyone who prioritises their own self care and relaxation by “sitting down” in the day. Ironic when she is the biggest bludger ever

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Luna997

Not sure who here is into astrology lol but Sarah is a Virgo and that explains SOOOO much, the obsession with purity ‘clean eating’, obsession and focus on her physical body to the point of hypochondria, the need to control everything, the extreme criticism of self and others!
The obsession to with clean eating has nothing to do astrology. She has disordered eating, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

pinktennis

Imagine being such an unpleasant person that someone in your inner circle signs up to a gossip website and tells people about your pregnancy.

No shade directed at @peanutbuttersticks I’m fine with drinking this tea ☕ 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Tan9Heart

D573C014-6D30-4991-8535-A93E30FC670C.jpeg

I saw someone asked about her moles. They’ve always been there, they’ve just grown bigger - same as her teeth, lips, head & ego.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

jllns90

“Like i use natural deodorant all the time, for years and i thought EVERYONE uses them but like… apparently not??? Not everyone uses natural deodorant?”
“Do people like actually sit and relax? Like can anyone even just sit down during the day? Without feeling guilty?? Like sit down??????”
pick me pick me pick me
F me she’s such a wanker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

guruhooroo

I agree. In fact very few blondes look blonder than that if they all went natural. I consider someone to be a blonde if I look at their hair and I can tell they used to be blonde when they were kids. As you grow the blonde goes away and turns into that colour.
Lmao sorry to break it to all the adult “blondes” but if you need to dye or bleach your hair to achieve the blonde colour, you’re no longer a natural blonde. You may have been a natural blonde as a kid but that doesn’t mean you’re still blonde now. Mousy blonde ain’t blonde, it’s light brown. Idk why people tie their identity so strongly to their hair colour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Spicy_bananas

Sis is acting bitchy af in her latest stories
i'M rEallY gOoD aT sAvInG! Of course you are, everything is gifted to you, ya cunt!

Also I'm sorry but she buys pre-made chickpea burgers?? That is the easiest and fastest thing to do! Loves to cook my ass

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I really think she’s pregnant, and if she did conceive this past month (period not mentioned but her changing mood swings + mushroom powder being mentioned constantly) I will need to take a break from watching her. We’d have had our babies within a few weeks of each other but I’ve unfortunately lost mine and I think watching her glout about it will be my last straw

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Hellome95

Love that Brenton “doesn’t believe” in the vaccine, yet is 100% convinced that Jesus was the byproduct of an immaculate conception.
He should really ✨ Do HiS ReSeArCh ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 75

B.Bop

Shit, I didn’t realize that doing laundry, prepping food and cleaning the kitchen meant you were being mum productive. Should I be asking my mum to come over and do all those things for me since I don’t have kids? I’d hate for her to feel unproductive.

Thats called being an adult you dumb twat. You desperately need a reality check Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Tan9Heart

I always feel uncomfortable talking about Fox’s development but the colours thing got me today as well. I understand kids develop at their own rate but by this age you’d assume he would at least know his primary colours? Maybe the beige house doesn’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Spicy_bananas

There’s a teeeeeny tiny bit of text that appears in the bottom right corner of the first 10 seconds of the story that says Esmi partner. It’s so small and hidden you would never find it unless you looked 🙄
1626773322542.png

The nerve of that cunt

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 72