Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else hear that when sez asked fox what he wanted to be when he was bigger, it sounds like he said chocolate cake šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It is 10km or within your LGA, so they could drive to Royal National park and still comply with rules
They took Abby but no dogs are allowed in the Royal National Park. Looks like they abandoned their walk anyway. Maybe pregnancy nausea/vomiting?

Reactions: 7
Can someone in syd confirm - Sez is saying itā€™s 6 weeks in lockdown for her. I thought it was four, maybe five?

Also on a random note - I love how much fox himself trolls Sarah. Like as soon as she started talking on her stories he immediately fired up his toy chainsaw šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can someone in syd confirm - Sez is saying itā€™s 6 weeks in lockdown for her. I thought it was four, maybe five?

Also on a random note - I love how much fox himself trolls Sarah. Like as soon as she started talking on her stories he immediately fired up his toy chainsaw šŸ˜‚
It's 5 weeks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t get over her saying sheā€™ll upload the recipe for tuna sushi to sunee. Is that really necessary?? Itā€™s not a groundbreaking recipe or a new take on an old favourite. Itā€™s tinned tuna with rice rolled in nori
Have you SEEN what crap she puts on Sunnee??? The woman did a recipe for avo on toast which was just PUT AVOCADO ON TOAST.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They took Abby but no dogs are allowed in the Royal National Park. Looks like they abandoned their walk anyway. Maybe pregnancy nausea/vomiting?
I can completely believe they came back home because it started to rain. I bet Sarah threw a tantrum in the car until Kurt turned the car around. I highly doubt Kurt, Fox or Abby would care about the rain. Just Sarah.

It bothered me that they just went back home. It means Abby didn't get her walk and Fox didn't get to play outside. All because it started to rain and little miss princess couldn't deal. But if they couldn't have taken Abby anyway, either they were going to ignore the rules (which sounds like they were by driving to the park) or they had intention of going anyway and the car stories were just for show.

Also, encouraging a two year old to run around and get hyped up from watching TV at 8:30pm is just irresponsible parenting. As someone said above, it's like they want to struggle with Fox. It has to be deliberate at this point.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She could of course use these tools well, for her engagement, while also genuinely getting in touch and interacting with her audience without infantalising them with these truly baffling, boring, childish games. Do something interesting, engage with your audience so they can engage with you, get to know them, find out what they want to see..

:rolleyes:
Like- babe we literally don't give a tit about what you are going to wear today.

Sorry but these "Aussie slangs" of hers are not specific to Australia, I've heard these said in Canada
View attachment 689564
I just realised she said "tell him HIS dreaming" šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ these kinds of spelling mistakes give me such cringe. He's and his are completely different words and are even said differently. The lack of education is astounding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think what really gets me about her ED behaviors (tiny bowls and spoons for example) is that, as a *health influencer* she is normalizing these things. I used to run a healthy living instagram (which was literally just me trying to guise a relapse as healthy), i followed a ton of accounts, all who adapted similar behaviors and if someone called them out on it, they would just say something along the lines of "Oh, I just like using small silverware<3" or whatever.

A lot of these accounts genuinely were run by people trying to be healthy, who didn't have eating disorders. However, seeing their favorite health influencers acting out ED behaviors with a smile and pretending that nothing is wrong made them view this as normal. All of this just makes it even harder than it already was to notice disordered behavior since so much of it lines up with what is recommended by diet culture (or really fitspo/healthy living culture nowadays)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to say, it takes a lot more than it used to to trigger my ED relapses these days, but this picture certainly does it. How can anyone feel like they're not greedy pigs by comparison. FML she needs to lose her platform. At least I can recognize when I'm triggered; I feel sorry for her more impressionable/younger followers who are being led down the ED path by scuzz without even knowing it. :(
TW: ED behaviour (?)
I am really thankful for all of the beloved Tattlers' input and insights, so that I can question my own beliefs around food and fitness. When I saw her bowl, I was surprised at how much she is eating because it was approximately the same amount that I would eat in the mornings. I thought that it was just right or even a little bit too much if I added nut butter to it.
I will definitely reflect on my behaviour from now on. I know that I have some issues and struggles, but maybe it starts at a point that I wasn't aware of. So, thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
TW: ED behaviour (?)
I am really thankful for all of the beloved Tattlers' input and insights, so that I can question my own beliefs around food and fitness. When I saw her bowl, I was surprised at how much she is eating because it was approximately the same amount that I would eat in the mornings. I thought that it was just right or even a little bit too much if I added nut butter to it.
I will definitely reflect on my behaviour from now on. I know that I have some issues and struggles, but maybe it starts at a point that I wasn't aware of. So, thanks!
It's a tough one because the relationship with food can be quite complicated for some people. There's no right or wrong amount in absolute terms. Whatever your struggles may be with food or your body, I truly wish you- and anyone else in the same boat- the very best. I'm proud of you for reflecting on your relationship with food and hopefully that means you'll be gentle with yourself from now on. šŸ¤—
There's nothing like the freedom of just eating food you love in moderation and moving your body because you enjoy a sport, rather than restricting and working out as a means of self-punishment. There's no happiness to be found when you're an "eXtRa sMaLl" if the journey to get there and maintain it is punishingly restrictive. Scuzz is living proof of that.
In my personal ED history, eating out of kids' bowls with kids' utensils was my normal. The tiny bowl she used (I assume the same size as the one she gave Fox because they look identical) reminded me of that dark place I used to live in for so many years, hence my earlier post.
At any rate, I think that as an influencer and a public figure, she has a responsibility to showcase a healthy, balanced diet, given that this is her claim to "fame". She uses massive bowls when she eats salads to make it look like she is overeating, but tiny bowls when she eats carbs so that she controls her portions. It's so disordered! Not to mention how limited her food choices are.
Nothing, and I mean nothing, about her approach to food is modeling healthy behaviours to her audience. It's unthinkable that she believes she is a "health and fitness" influencer who can suggest exercises and recipes, when she literally is nothing more than a glorified pro-ana page. It's unforgivable that she restricted her diet when she was pregnant and endangered her child in the process. The topic touches a nerve with me on many levels.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
6956D90B-5B89-4FF4-9FB1-27FFA9EE2954.png

So I saw her sister was raising sponsorship money for a charity event - go to check and nothing from Sarah. Then I remembered Kurt did Surbruary and I wasn't sure if sheā€™d sponsor Kurt.

F211D70D-0123-4E00-AF5B-2AFA5432036B.png

8E4D8A7F-CD4E-4D71-826A-52D282611984.png

She actually did. A massive $50 :rolleyes:
Not much for someone with 2 multi million dollar houses but at least she tried.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
At any rate, I think that as an influencer and a public figure, she has a responsibility to showcase a healthy, balanced diet, given that this is her claim to "fame". She uses massive bowls when she eats salads to make it look like she is overeating, but tiny bowls when she eats carbs so that she controls her portions. It's so disordered! Not to mention how limited her food choices are.
Sorry to return to this, but I wonder if someone who is active on reddit would post about these facts for some of her stans to see. Because she has always showcased a ton of dangerous ED tricks:
- large bowls for salad, tiny bowls and utensils for everything else (a photo of her salads vs that oatmeal bowl would show it best)
- limited food groups (spinach, sweet potato, coconut, broth, sometimes chicken)
- multiple self-diagnosed intolerances that change according to her narrative
- she used to put cucumber and ice cubes in her protein shakes instead of milk to save calories
- that banana and cucumber with cinnamon concoction that was posted up-thread (because she thinks cinnamon will speed up her metabolism)
- swapped her regular cappuccino for LB with almond milk (going from 100 cals per cup to 20 cals)
- eating chopped fruit with a dash of milk for her dessert when her family was eating regular pudding

Those are just off the top of my head, and I'm sure that you guys can point out a lot more, but there's enough in there to show that she is not the health guru she claims to be, and she certainly does not eat as she claims to, either.

So I saw her sister was raising sponsorship money for a charity event - go to check and nothing from Sarah. Then I remembered Kurt did Surbruary and I wasn't sure if sheā€™d sponsor Kurt.
She actually did. A massive $50 :rolleyes:
Not much for someone with 2 multi million dollar houses but at least she tried.
Since all donations are the exact same amount, I wonder if that was just the maximum anyone was able to donate?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I absolutely wasnā€™t drawing a line in the sand in a general sense of what is/isnā€™t essential. Remind me if Iā€™m wrong but Jaiā€™s post was him saying ā€œdriving home from the officeā€ that we all know is at Sarahā€™s other apartment where her, Kurt etc work.
If your partner has to film, while socially distanced and wearing a mask then I believe that is absolutely appropriate. People still need to work during a lockdown! My comment was aimed more at Jaiā€™s specific situation, assuming his only job is working with kjtilse media, on a computer at their apartment office, he could absolutely be doing that from his own home.

Edited to add: sorry if my original post sounded like I didnā€™t think those who work in media can just stop working during lockdown! I canā€™t imagine how hard it has been for many, many businesses and employees during this pandemic. I hope your partner was able to get through it ok!

Ohhh I see no worries! I read your post wrong I didnā€™t realise he said he was coming home from there office! I thought he was coming home from a location! If it was the office then absolutely he should be working from home! My partner always works at home when thereā€™s lockdowns, and because work places are only allowed up to 25% capcity currently in Melbourne my partner is choosing to not be apart of that % and heā€™s continuing to work from home for when it comes to editing etc! He only goes out when he has to get a property filmed, when one of his videographers canā€™t go in his place (he has quite a few people he manages now that can thankfully go for him which has helped!)

Thank you for the sorry tho! My apologies also If mine came across differently then intended šŸ˜Š thank you for checking my partner is doing okay. The business heā€™s with theyā€™re only still a small start of real estate brand for commercial & development properties, so theyā€™re really have had to work their asses off through all these lockdowns in Melbourne to continue the ability to get buyers and make content so they can keep growing! But has definitely been hard! My partner tho finally had all his hard work acknowledged this year and was promoted up and he now has a team of editors, animators & filmed which means not all the stress for every level of the work is on him now!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just have to say it is so funny watching Sarah go through what the whole world had to deal with... just 1 and 1/2 years too late šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ While most of her followers in the US were in pure crisis mode last year she kept selling active wear and going to the beach and every once in a while was like "oh yeah covid, we have to wear a mask on the plane, I always forget you guys have to deal with so much more".
And now the US and Europe are slowly getting over it and enjoying the summer while she is like "OmG yoU gUyZ I have the weirdest lockdown funk going on. It's been six weeks of only swimming in our backyard pool, watching TV on one of 3 TVs I have in my home (but usually we never watch TV!), working out in ONE OF my home gymS and cooking random stuff for the App. Today we wanted to go on a bush walk but we couldn't. But maybe tomorrow another beach walk"
If she starts backing banana bread I'm going to lose is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she doesn't even realize how ridiculous she sounds and that her version of "lockdown" is basically her normal life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.