Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sexual chemistry between these two is akin to two wet socks drifting through an empty, beige vortex before landing on some damp, lightly toasted, gluten-free white bread only to be spat out and put into the compost bin where its matter broke down into the earth only to be repurposed as an off blush-toned terracotta pot used at their wedding.

Hashtag couple goalz.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 116
The sexual chemistry between these two is akin to two wet socks drifting through an empty, beige vortex before landing on some damp, lightly toasted, gluten-free white bread only to be spat out and put into the compost bin where its matter broke down into the earth only to be repurposed as an off blush-toned terracotta pot used at their wedding.

Hashtag couple goalz.
THIS 😂😂😂 you made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we have any idea when or where that health code ad was filmed? Just curious as she never posted about it from what I can remember. No ‘sneaky training sesh’ before a shoot etc. Guessing she didn’t post about it because of lockdown?
Looking at Sarahs roots it's surely not pre-lockdown. And the hat to hide turds "hair cut".

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have her nails done but the roots are grown out so I would say it was filmed in the past week or so.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but those baby led weaning stories really irritated me. Why is she always trying to prove the best mom? It’s just always quite obvious she has to the best at anything and throw subtle shade at anyone who does things differently?!? The comment about him only having purées once or twice? My 10 month old does a mix of BLW and purées (mostly purées right now as he’s teething a fussy) but now I feel tit about not giving him WhOLe FoOds ugh
Also not everyone has the privilege of “working” from home and the ability to “cook every meal”. Sorry sezz but I’m gonna go ahead and say you probably do duck all compared to 99% of other mums and that’s not me shaming that’s me giving you a reality check 🙃🙃🙃
This is why Sarah is the worst. It’s her smug “I’m the best mum” that really shits me.

Blw is not better than purées, both methods ensure a baby is having nutritious food and learning how to eat solids. Don’t feel bad over this idiot, sounds like you are doing a great job and being very responsive to your baby’s needs if you switch up his/her foods due to teething.

Also Sarah conveniently forgot to mention how many meals Fox eats alone in front of the tv! No judgement if she was honest about it but that didn’t seem to feature in her stories about how great a mum she is around toddler eating.

Reactions: 41

Hashtag couple goalz.
They look like 2 siblings being forced to pose for a cringe family portrait.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is why Sarah is the worst. It’s her smug “I’m the best mum” that really shits me.

Blw is not better than purées, both methods ensure a baby is having nutritious food and learning how to eat solids. Don’t feel bad over this idiot, sounds like you are doing a great job and being very responsive to your baby’s needs if you switch up his/her foods due to teething.

Also Sarah conveniently forgot to mention how many meals Fox eats alone in front of the tv! No judgement if she was honest about it but that didn’t seem to feature in her stories about how great a mum she is around toddler eating.
Thanks for this, constantly feeling like a tit mom so this was a very sweet response and made me feel a lot better 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for this, constantly feeling like a tit mom so this was a very sweet response and made me feel a lot better 😊
Don’t ever let Sarah’s holier-than-thou facade on parenting make you feel like a crap mum.
you are exactly what your child needs.
Just remember, she curates what she wants us to see/believe but we know that she is far from perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Clearly Jei is not working from home, which I’m sure would be 100% possible for him to do. Complete disregard for health orders and restriction of movement in greater Sydney area.
Those in Sydney would 100% send the stories to crime stoppers etc. In the press conference they just encouraged people to keep reporting breaches of the public health orders.

As someone in Melbourne with family in Sydney, watching your case numbers rise is terrifying. I'm thinking of you all and sending big hugs. My inbox is always open if you need to chat or vent Xx If you're eligible for Medicare I can't recommend enough taking advantage of the increased psychologist/ counselling consults you can get atm. Don't wait until you're struggling, be proactive and put in place good coping strategies now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The toddler food stories were bleeping cringe. She could have just said IM THE BEST MUM IN THE WORLD AND IM SO SO AMAZING LOVE ME and we could have been spared the bullshit.

She forgot to mention that focks can’t stand her so maybe a little less focus on eliminating nasty sugar and spices and more focus on actually connecting with your child 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t ever let Sarah’s holier-than-thou facade on parenting make you feel like a crap mum.
you are exactly what your child needs.
Just remember, she curates what she wants us to see/believe but we know that she is far from perfect.
Exactly! And also think about the fact that Fox will probably resent Sarah when he is older for the way she speaks about food and the food she makes him eat and will shame him for his own personal food choices.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
think about the fact that Fox will probably resent Sarah when he is older for the way she speaks about food and the food she makes him eat and will shame him for his own personal food choices
And for the way she treats him in general. Always shoving her phone in his face, complaining about him right in front of him, using him as a prop 🤢 can’t imagine what the poor kid goes through, seeing his mum staring and/or talking to a screen 24/7.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Just stumbled upon a TED talk video and I immediately though of sCUMmy sezzy. Since we all know reads this thread 🙋🏼‍♀️ im gonna leave the link here, maybe she can learn how to bring her child up in a healthy and educational way instead of treating him like a human marketing tool.

I can't believe she thinks she's such an incredible mum when Fucks probably doesn't even know what she looks like without her phone stuck to her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Clearly Jei is not working from home, which I’m sure would be 100% possible for him to do. Complete disregard for health orders and restriction of movement in greater Sydney area.
And considering (if) he only works for Kurt, none of what he or Kurt do is deemed essential so they all need to stay tf home!

Reactions: 20
Clearly Jei is not working from home, which I’m sure would be 100% possible for him to do.
Meanwhile Sydney have received 230(ish) new cases today, when the "most" they were seeing each day was 130-170. It is getting worse.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Strap yourselves in, she's digging up the PCOS lies again in her stories right now...just to sell her stupid deodorant. Or should I say deoderant??
Is it really not selling much? This is the most I've seen her plug and replug her products lately. Both this and the activewear. She went on and on about it days after the launch.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Hahah, remind you of anyone?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.