Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msmoneypenny

not sure if you can private message on tattle but if you can hmu:) I first ruled out being celiac through testing, however theres no straight forward test for non-celiac gluten sensitivity. I did a bunch of other tests, I believe they were blood tests, gene tests and stool tests that all pointed in this direction which is how I was 'diagnosed'. I wasn't testing for gluten sensitivity though, the tests I did were for other health issues but they came back indicating this which explained a lot of my health issues. I pretty much told my doctor my symptoms and said when I stopped eating gluten they went away, so that along with my tests is how I got 'diagnosed'. I think your best bet is to try a gluten free for 2 weeks and then introduce it back to see what happens. the link below shows how to do it.

Cutting out gluten is the best thing i ever did lol. GF diet seems trendy but it helps a lot of people out. I know this thread is about sarah so sorry about side tracking.
This is great, thank you for posting!!

I am in the same boat as you, I get itchy eyes
not sure if you can private message on tattle but if you can hmu:) I first ruled out being celiac through testing, however theres no straight forward test for non-celiac gluten sensitivity. I did a bunch of other tests, I believe they were blood tests, gene tests and stool tests that all pointed in this direction which is how I was 'diagnosed'. I wasn't testing for gluten sensitivity though, the tests I did were for other health issues but they came back indicating this which explained a lot of my health issues. I pretty much told my doctor my symptoms and said when I stopped eating gluten they went away, so that along with my tests is how I got 'diagnosed'. I think your best bet is to try a gluten free for 2 weeks and then introduce it back to see what happens. the link below shows how to do it.

Cutting out gluten is the best thing i ever did lol. GF diet seems trendy but it helps a lot of people out. I know this thread is about sarah so sorry about side tracking.
Thank you for posting this 🙏 I get the same symptoms (plus sore joints) and am supposed to be GF for health issues. Sometimes I can get away with having a little bit every once in a while, but I always feel better without it.

Do you mind if I pm to ask a couple of things?

Reactions: 2