Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fallingtides

Fuming over the Dee Zibara post, I genuinely feel sick. How DARE you say something so unbelievably untrue. There are years and years and years of studies regarding depression and clinical vs situational depression. How dare you take that away from people who spent their entire lives thinking that what was happening to them and their brains was their fault. I could scream. The comments make me feel even worse, I don't want to believe that there are people like this who would look at someone like me who struggles with mental illness and think that I'm making it up or it's just me having a bad attitude.

Reported the post for misinformation.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

annieray

VIP Member
Mum life?
what does she even mean?
There’s no kid in the story, she’s not doing anything mum related.
I’m a mum, and the last thing I’d think of as I lay in bed with an expensive personal LED mask, is that I’m living mum life.
Rich life maybe.
Haha no I love it! For once it’s an accurate portrayal of Scuzzah’s approach to motherhood: i.e. Complete absenteeism from parenting whilst doing something totally frivolous, non evidence-based, bougie overpriced, self-indulgent, likely sponsored (yet undeclared), and self-aggrandising. Mum life indeed.
You’re a shocking excuse for a parent, Scummy.

• Haha
Interesting (though unsurprising) that with sisters who are/were nurses, she's never once stopped to reflect on the sacrifices and dedication of frontline workers during this pandemic or actively tried to do more to flatten the curve. Cue an instastory on it this week lol. Also lots of influences condemning the protests in Sydney yesterday...silence from Sez. Probably hasn't had a chance to read about it in the newspaper she uses for cleaning glass...

• Haha

annieray

VIP Member
AlOt oF yOu hAvE bEEn aSkInG 🙄

just another excuse to talk about herself and her dream ‘godly’ day again. No one cares.
Ooh wait I have questions! Someone fwd these to Scuzz stat!
1. Why did your entire wedding look like an orange fever dream?
2. Why was Kurt’s (as endorsed by Sarah’s) most important quality in a wife to be “skinny”?
3. Why were you never ‘godly’ before your wedding but now practice performative religion like it’s going out of (fast) fashun?
4. What proportion of your wedding did you actually pay for, that is, minus all the mismatched spons?
5. Why or why did you choose that dress (and rings, while we’re at it)?!
6. Why were 99% of your guests business collaborators, including people you just met, yet Kurt’s family were demonstrably absent, even from mere mentions?

Quick everyone add your burning questions!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Sarah to Kurt today on stories: “But if you love me, wouldn’t you want me to be happy more than you’d want yourself to be happy?” 🤢

As if we need any more proof of her being a narcissistic twat, I can’t even imagine what she says to him when cameras aren’t rolling.

Also when she made whale noises at him, they probably thought they were being so cute playfully teasing each other, but their relationship dynamic came off as more sibling-like than anything🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

gmik8210

Chatty Member
This was the park in the heart of cronulla. I'm shocked and upset 😞😞😞
I honestly do not understand SOME Sydney-siders right now. The state is recording in excess of 200 cases per day, and no gives a flying fuck.
In Melbourne, we have like 4 cases, we're out of the most recent lockdown and we're still all wearing masks outside, whether we're 1.5m away from someone or not. When I walk my dog at 7am and THERE IS LITERALLY NO ONE I am still wearing my mask because that's the rules.

The SELFISHNESS of these people blows my mind.

• Heart

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Bit aside, but just wanted to say how thankful I am for this thread and you guys. Living in Australia, I have to deal with the narrow-minded, bogan culture, like the one Sarah embodies, way too much than I’d like to admit. At times it can get lonely and depressing, especially now more than ever, and you guys give me hope that not only there are people who can detect Sarah’s BS, but also there are enough people in this world who are accepting, restoring my faith in humanity. I am thinking of making a follow-up video on Sarah and Sunee’s shenanigans, but currently I’m not in a healthy headspace to handle criticism, I bet most of her stans mass disliked my video without even watching it, how dare I question her sissy? 🙄 Most comments were basically “why do you care?”, which isn’t really valid criticism in my opinion. Nevertheless, I’ll keep speaking up, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you 🙏🏾 💕

• Heart

Dougjudy

Today I learnt that rearranging your room around is considered "renovating". Excellent news guys, for all of us who renovated our rooms continually through approx the ages of 8-17 we can put seasoned renovators on our resumes👌😅

• Haha
Reactions: 58

MoniC

Chatty Member
Sarah’s latest likes…
View attachment 687153
This has "You're depressed? You just need to go outside and eat well"-vibes. Well newsflash, all the vegetables in the world and working out six days a week still made me feel like my world was ending. There's this lovely quote regarding taking medication for depression/too low doses of certain chemicals which I think sums it up well: "If you can't make it yourself, store-bought is fine". Sarah's showing how awful she really is, I hope none of her family ever have mental health problems and has to listen to her bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mowen1232

The hilarity that is the fact that flathead is only in Australia and her app is worldwide, and her US/UK fans have already complained about not being able to find Australian ingredients.

Also I recognise that recipe from another site- if I'm right, the crumb is hemp seeds, parmesan, lemon zest, oregano and GF panko. Looking forward to seeing if I'm right 😅

OH YEAH, of course. It's clear as day! Because boss mums, brunch buddies and gym bunnies are all into the boxing scene.
Dalmatian + coffee cup + white house + LV bag + Byron = boxing.

• Haha

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Tweedle Dee isn’t the only anti-vax quack Sez keeps around. Anyone remembers that Tropeaka founder guy Caleb who they invited to their podcast? Basically the guy dissed on doctors for nearly 10 mins straight whilst Sez literally fangirled over him 🙄 but what stood out to me was when he mentioned how his health issues left him depressed and suicidal to which Sez responded with a mere “oh” and then he claimed that Tropeaka fixed everything 😡 god I hate these people so fucking much, yet some of her stans literally have the audacity to say, “wE dOn’T kNoW fOr SuRe iF sHe iS AnTi-VaXX” 🙄. Your vibe sure does attract your tribe.

Sorry for the messy rambling, as someone suffering from chronic mental health issues and who have lost family members due to this pandemic, this really gets on my nerves.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

thezilla

Moon Wolf Tilse

She will have chosen Wolf but then in a dream, Jesus will tell her, the special chosen one, the baby’s middle name should be Wolf and the first name should reflect the moon child in all of us. She will manifest a calm, holistic, nachural birth with chanting, crystals, candles, White Fox outfits, esmi skin care and Blackwood pantry meals. She will have a special 5 part series IG ad/treasure hunt for a 5% off discount code (MOON5) on last seasons White fox clothes. THIS time no doctors will get in the way of her perfect birth.

From now on, everything will be about “if you have an energetic NUUUborn and a TODDLAH like me”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57