Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a Victorian and feeling so annoyed that all her lockdown content and reaching out to her audience about it is only coming now. Her world is so small that she didn't realise or empathise with Victoirans for all of last year.
Besides- she has said multiple times since becoming a mUm that she never leaves the house- we've only seen her at the gym or at brunch. It's not like much has changed. She still has a gym and makes brunch. What exactly is she missing out on? Free childcare?
I have no sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
9F0FF846-B1EC-4C77-9723-1E8D0B907762.png

“I’d say this is the beauty product I use most in my life”. WHAT DO YOU MEAN? It’s deodorant do you not use it everyday??? Just basic hygiene.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Everyone else: I'm redecorating my office and making it warm and cosy.

Scummy Scuz: My VisiON for this room is cALmiNg, warm nEutRaL tones, DESSERT tAn, tExtUre and cOsY. I can’t wait for you all to see the fiNishEd prODucT!

Her VISION?
DESSERT (dyu think she means like 6000-calorie-cashew-nut-dessert?) TAN???
Finished PRODUCT?
Everything isn't a product to content-ify or monetize, ya know? Why can't she just talk normally?
And why can't she just sit down and call it what it is: finally turning yet another room into an office, that she didn't for a full year since moving because she has the privilege of two other offices to go to, until lockdown.
This comment is so bleeping funny!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live about 25 mins away from her in the shire and the last week has been perfect weather for aus winter. 15 to 20 and sunshine, yesterday was 25 even
I have been walking every day and commenting how good the weather has been this lockdown. Werid

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This comment is so bleeping funny!!!
She says a lot of ridiculous things on a dialy basis, but this hyperbolic way of getting on a high horse about the most mundane tit is a serious skill she has.

I'm going to track it, I've decided. This is the second ridiculous thing she's said in 2 days.

Maybe I'll get a series and many LOLs out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve been avoiding Sarah because she shits me to tears but this bullshit about armpit pores being “so open”?! And her thinking that skincare (deodorant) will be somehow sucked into your body via your arm pit pores? THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS 😑

Also what is her foot doing and why can’t she stop posing with her leg cocked all the damn time🙄
Also this is the most hideous outfit I’ve ever seen. Like absolutely hideous.

Reactions: 28
she never leaves the house- we've only seen her at the gym or at brunch. It's not like much has changed. She still has a gym and makes brunch. What exactly is she missing out on? Free childcare?
I have no sympathy for her.
Spot on. She and Kurt have to care for their own son full time. Can't offload him to go to the gym and "meetings" several times a week.

THAT is what has changed, she has to be a "full time" mum for the first time since Fox was born. Isn't that sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God she's annoying.

The last Greater Sydney lockdown (noting that she has never acknowledged the Northern Beaches lockdown coz it didnt affect her) was in winter!? what the duck is she on about today saying it was in summer? also, we've actually had really beautiful weather. it's been quite windy some days, but most days have not been winter weather at all.

also WHY THE duck IS HER SHOULDER POPPING OUT OHMYGODDDD WEAR YOUR CLOTHES PROPERLY WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR COLLARBONES
THIS! The last lockdown was the country wide lockdown (that she would have been involved in) and it was from March to roughly June so Autumn/Winter. She’s so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 15
omg when I watched Emma's vlog I burst out laughing and thought of Sezzy right away! Emma is so bloody great - she doesn't even have to try!
I've only recently discovered Emma Chamberlain.
I freaking love her. So young, but great to watch.
Currently binge watching her YT videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Most ppl I know are grateful that at least both Sydney lockdowns have been in winter - what a dipshit that Sarah can’t even recall. I for one am trying to find a silver lining in the fact that I don’t have to be up so early to commute in the cold, but I can also make the most of taking walks in the sunshine. I swear Scuzz makes a brand out of complaining despite (apparently?) being So ChILl and PoSitIvE. Pitty complaining doesn’t burn calories, eh Scuzza?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
THIS! The last lockdown was the country wide lockdown (that she would have been involved in) and it was from March to roughly June so Autumn/Winter. She’s so out of touch with reality.
Didn’t she repeatedly break the lockdown rules the first time? I don’t think she cares enough to keep track of it all tbh.

Reactions: 17
Can anyone help out with predicting when Sarah’s next period would be due based on her saying when it was due last time? Sydney has been in lockdown for at least 4 weeks now so I feel like she’d be coming up to being due again.. I wonder if there will be any mention of it. If not I think that could confirm the pregnancy bait?

Reactions: 7
No Sarah people don't feel guilty about sitting down and relaxing during the day cause most people work 9-6 and don't have the opportunity to just relax 🙄

Also she's trying to improve her work like balance?! She works 2 days a week. Everyone has to do cooking, cleaning and washing but most people have to do that ON TOP of a full time job AND babies. God she'd die in a real job.

Reactions: 42
Sez wouldn’t have survived the Midwestern US lockdowns during winter. We were phasing out our hard lockdowns so most everyone was expected back at work, we were commuting through snow and actual freezing temps, and (the real kicker) most restaurants, gyms, movie theaters, etc. were still closed or running verrry limited hours/service because they couldn’t have windows/doors open or serve people outside anymore. It was so demoralizing!

That said, I really feel for you all in AUS💜 People on here sometimes act like you have it good because your numbers are a fraction of other nations’, but seeing those leaps in the case numbers is scary no matter if it’s 200 or 2000. Even if you’re not feeling the weight of this yet, please be gentle with yourself. So many of my friends and loved ones are worse off now than during our proper lockdowns. It’s hard for our bodies to forget those traumatic things, even if our brain didn’t let us acknowledge them while they were happening. Process, grieve, and heal in your own time. duck anyone with money and power who wants to rush us back to “normalcy.”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just stumbled upon a TED talk video and I immediately though of sCUMmy sezzy. Since we all know reads this thread 🙋🏼‍♀️ im gonna leave the link here, maybe she can learn how to bring her child up in a healthy and educational way instead of treating him like a human marketing tool.

I can't believe she thinks she's such an incredible mum when Fucks probably doesn't even know what she looks like without her phone stuck to her face.
That TED talk is amazing. And is completely relatable to that poor excuse of a mum and her neglected child fox. I feel horrible for him all the time and wish that he was someone else's child.. I wonder if her grand parents ever say or comment on her always filming or restricting him? I hope they intervene some times.

Reactions: 10
D573C014-6D30-4991-8535-A93E30FC670C.jpeg

I saw someone asked about her moles. They’ve always been there, they’ve just grown bigger - same as her teeth, lips, head & ego.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
View attachment 685434
I thought $16 for deodorant was expensive.
But the lip balm is even worse value for money! No wonder it's not selling
View attachment 685433
this is off topic and i don’t know about anyone else but i can’t stand the word smoochy! everytime she says it, I cringe. it just one of those words i can’t hear without being in pain lol

View attachment 685742
I saw someone asked about her moles. They’ve always been there, they’ve just grown bigger - same as her teeth, lips, head & ego.
doesn’t even look like the same person 🤯

Reactions: 26
Can anyone help out with predicting when Sarah’s next period would be due based on her saying when it was due last time? Sydney has been in lockdown for at least 4 weeks now so I feel like she’d be coming up to being due again.. I wonder if there will be any mention of it. If not I think that could confirm the pregnancy bait?
So here is the list of her cycles I have been noting down since last year. Her cycles average 27 days. By this calculation her last period should have been a week ago, around the 20th. She hasn't even remotely hinted at getting it, absolutely nothing at all so that is two cycles in a row she hasn't announced.

If she is pregnant, and was 8 weeks this week like that story suggested, she'll be 12 weeks around 24th August, a week after her next period would be due (roughly calculated).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.