Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asdkjf

21F85BB5-168D-446F-ACF4-9A071FA9CCB2.jpeg

Taken from Sunee’s dietician’s Insta. Yet she’s happy to partner with Sarah who does exactly this and worse?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Madblonde

oh my god how did I not realise how disordered she was back in the day. Randomly watching an old vlog and she complains how she’s starving so she has a snack of….

Cucumber, banana & cinnamon 😳😳😳

because it’s “clean, low calorie and easy to digest”. Then complains how she was still hungry. Like of course you will be you’re eating fucking cucumber and banana as a meal!!!!
D74EBFA6-BBF1-4360-9822-EA1CBEE05BB7.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Sarah’s Day 30# pregnancy baited, Sunee comp awaited, privilege inflated

This new giveaway is for nothing but to boost engagement, the brands weren’t even tagged under their post. She 100% would be MIA today.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Loh4

Sarah’s day#30 pregnancy bait, reviews are fake, we’re in isolation.. I can’t relate.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Noinstafame

I had to block her
As a doctor with extra training in psychiatry, how fucking dare she
I have a corporate job and a masters degree. I’m intelligent. I have depression, anxiety and inattentive ADHD. Without modern medicine I would be in a heap. If my job was wandering around taking photos, posting beige photos to Instagram and making smoothies I may be ok without medical intervention. The post reeks of ridiculous amateurish understanding of health issues. What a fucking TWONK

• Heart
Reactions: 69

ugh

‘Talked to Jesus every day’ before finding Kurt and ‘just had to be patient’? Girl, you dumped Mitch and were single for a few months AT BEST before meeting Kurt! Don’t make it sound like it was a long and challenging search. Sezzy time strikes again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Hellome95

AsK mE aNyThInG 🌈✨ **as long as it allows me to preach about how religious and holy I am, brag about how I am the best boss Mum & provide advice on the many things I am unqualified in**

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
She just called Kurt white fat and hairy and made whale noises at him on her stories. She is literally fucked in the head.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Everyone else: Went for a walk to the beach. Splashed around in the water.

Scummy Scuz: Rock pool eXCuRsiOn at our local (local what??) for today's tOdDLeR LeArNinG eXpErienNce/exErCiSe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Winky

Dee Zibara can fuck right off.
I second this!!!! how fucking dare she make such an uneducated statement about a legitimate illness that she probably knows nothing about let alone experienced the absolute despair that depression brings. It's people like her who tell people " to get over it" & "everything happens for a reason" or "just smile and manifest happiness" bullshit. Yes indeed, she can fuck right off alright...and take Sarah with her

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Vegemite

Looks like Sydney is headed for a prolonged lockdown. We might finally see the real and raw Sezzy when her face deflates in a couple of months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Off topic but their health code podcast is a mess. One of their recent episodes that was titled something like “Healthy Eating Challenge”, the entire 5-6 mins they go on about how much crap they have been eating, Sarah raved on about how she once ate 10-12 protein balls in one sitting…just lots of negative attitudes towards food, labelling food as good or bad, I suggest not to listen to it if you have/are recovering from an ED or have disordered tendencies towards food and eating, it can be extremely triggering. But the worst part was Sez saying something along the lines of “With this political correctness, you can’t even call a food bad with getting cancelled”, then Durt responds with “I don’t care, bring it on cancel culture”. Like nah darl you ain’t relevant enough to get cancelled in the first place 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

mowen1232

I still find it funny 20k+ people are entering a competition to win an apron, a spoon and a Tupperware container.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Luna997

Look I’m not a cosmetician in any way what so ever, but I do know a lot about skincare from having cystic acne and a blochy red face from 15-24 now. I still deal with cystic acne and for sez to almost be making a mockery out of people who really do have acne prone skin, is so so disheartening.

I’ve literally tried everything. My acne is stubborn af. And when you have acne prone skin like Sez says she does, she’d know that a proper routine and not changing products all the time, is so so important.

She’s honestly just a money hungry dumb cunt and I’m so sick of her saying she has acne prone skin when I’ve never seen a single pimple on face.

THIS is what acne prone skin looks like.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 62