Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The skin smoothing/facetune glitches in today’s story’s are WILD
This is wildly off topic but has she always had those two huge moles on her neck/chest. I don't remember them from any of her old videos but it's easy to miss I guess.... just seems like something you'd potentially have removed since they are so raised (and from experience I'd guess painful).

Reactions: 10
feels like forever ago but I would listen to the health code podcast, mainly when bored and just wanting something in the background. I’m sure this was probably covered back whenever it happened but I literally can’t fathom WHY they would just make those mini 5 minute ‘podcast’ if you can call it that.

My brain literally could not wrap around who would listen to it. Like I’d rather just listen to music than something so short. I know it was a deal they mad or whatever - my first insight to them caring more about money than the content they put out. I also always remember them mentioning they’d bring back longer episodes.

I also forgot all about their podcast until all this new promotion and it reminded me of how confused and annoyed I was lol. I think I had already stopped listening to it by the time it got to this point but I still just can’t believe people actually listen to these mini segment things. I understand they were too busy to fit in recording session but you can’t tell me they wouldn’t film a big block of their ‘daily’ podcast which would be the same as just a normal one ? Idk I just don’t understand the logic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The skin smoothing/facetune glitches in today’s story’s are WILD
God she's annoying.

The last Greater Sydney lockdown (noting that she has never acknowledged the Northern Beaches lockdown coz it didnt affect her) was in winter!? what the duck is she on about today saying it was in summer? also, we've actually had really beautiful weather. it's been quite windy some days, but most days have not been winter weather at all.

also WHY THE duck IS HER SHOULDER POPPING OUT OHMYGODDDD WEAR YOUR CLOTHES PROPERLY WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR COLLARBONES

• Haha
Reactions: 49
tit, I didn’t realize that doing laundry, prepping food and cleaning the kitchen meant you were being mum productive. Should I be asking my mum to come over and do all those things for me since I don’t have kids? I’d hate for her to feel unproductive.

Thats called being an adult you dumb twit. You desperately need a reality check Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
“Like i use natural deodorant all the time, for years and i thought EVERYONE uses them but like… apparently not??? Not everyone uses natural deodorant?”
“Do people like actually sit and relax? Like can anyone even just sit down during the day? Without feeling guilty?? Like sit down??????”
pick me pick me pick me
F me she’s such a wanker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
“It turns opaque”. Ahhh incorrect terminology. I think you mean transparent Sez.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Remember when she made the bitchy "ad" because people wanted bicarb free but now she uses it BECAUSE SHES SOOOOOOO SENSITIVE.....

WTF IS SHE going on about the weather being bad making it harder to be in lockdown? Clearly she doesn't get lockdown going on about how she could leave the house because it was sunny during summer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
hahaha I saw this and thought the same. gotta love Emma chamberlain
omg when I watched Emma's vlog I burst out laughing and thought of Sezzy right away! Emma is so bloody great - she doesn't even have to try!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when she made the bitchy "ad" because people wanted bicarb free but now she uses it BECAUSE SHES SOOOOOOO SENSITIVE.....

WTF IS SHE going on about the weather being bad making it harder to be in lockdown? Clearly she doesn't get lockdown going on about how she could leave the house because it was sunny during summer 🤦‍♀️
Also if the weather is so dreadful why doesn’t she DO HER SHIRT UP. It’s can’t be that bad if she’s sitting around with her shoulder out?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Clearly Jei is not working from home, which I’m sure would be 100% possible for him to do. Complete disregard for health orders and restriction of movement in greater Sydney area.
Haven’t read ahead yet but businesses can be fined if they have staff working that have the capability to work from home

Reactions: 17
I thought this was weird because it’s almost like the opposite of an ad for her product… Like she said I like this bicarb free one because the other one leaves me red and raw and like soz girl I don’t want a product that the dEsiGnA says hurts her? Lololol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She always bounces between saying she lost her period from over exercising and underrating and saying she lost it because of PCOS. We all know she it’s not from PCOS.

Reactions: 35
I’ve been avoiding Sarah because she shits me to tears but this bullshit about armpit pores being “so open”?! And her thinking that skincare (deodorant) will be somehow sucked into your body via your arm pit pores? THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS 😑

Also what is her foot doing and why can’t she stop posing with her leg cocked all the damn time🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Everyone else: I'm redecorating my office and making it warm and cosy.

Scummy Scuz: My VisiON for this room is cALmiNg, warm nEutRaL tones, DESSERT tAn, tExtUre and cOsY. I can’t wait for you all to see the fiNishEd prODucT!

Her VISION?
DESSERT (dyu think she means like 6000-calorie-cashew-nut-dessert?) TAN???
Finished PRODUCT?
Everything isn't a product to content-ify or monetize, ya know? Why can't she just talk normally?
And why can't she just sit down and call it what it is: finally turning yet another room into an office, that she didn't for a full year since moving because she has the privilege of two other offices to go to, until lockdown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
SmartSelect_20210729-090234_Instagram.jpg

I thought $16 for deodorant was expensive.
But the lip balm is even worse value for money! No wonder it's not selling
SmartSelect_20210729-090222_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 685434
I thought $16 for deodorant was expensive.
But the lip balm is even worse value for money! No wonder it's not selling
View attachment 685433
When you consider the fact that, whatever country or town you’re in, most people could go to their local health shop to get a natural/vegan/eco friendly deo for like a fiver?! Who is buying this rubbish!

Can’t get my head around anyone spending over a couple of quid for a lip balm that’s not even a fancy skincare brand?!

Reactions: 20
I’ve been avoiding Sarah because she shits me to tears but this bullshit about armpit pores being “so open”?! And her thinking that skincare (deodorant) will be somehow sucked into your body via your arm pit pores? THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS 😑

Also what is her foot doing and why can’t she stop posing with her leg cocked all the damn time🙄
Pores don't open or close, they're not mouths 😁 It grinds my gears when Sarah uses this facial steamer thing and says "it really opens up my pores" not the duck it doesn't, the warmth and humidity of the steam makes the upper layers of skin temporarily softer and if you were to squeeze around, chances are what's in your pores comes out easier than when your skin is at it's normal temperature.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.