Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay off-topic, but there’s been something about Sarah’s birth that has been on my mind for a while.

After her birth vlog got taken down and then it was put back up, she went on stories and basically said something like, “My birth vlog is important to be up on YouTube not just for me, but for other women as well, to show the raw and real side of birth.” Now let me preface this by saying that I’m not a mother, nor I wish to have children anytime soon, but it was such an eye roll moment for me. Not trying to invalidate Sarah’s or any other mumma’s birthing experience, but there is so much content you could find on YouTube that show the dark sides of childbirth, educational or not, with a click of a finger, most of which barely compare to Sarah’s experience. If she thinks her birth was realistic enough to the point she believes such pretentious comments she made, then it makes me question the “research” she did prior to birth. I bet she only watched edited, cookie-cut, birth vlogs as her “research”, and thought some soothing music, salt lamp and coconut water will save her when contractions really start to kick in. I’m in no way trying to dismiss Sarah’s or any other mum’s traumatic experience regarding birth, but I think in Sarah’s case, a lot of it could’ve been easily prevented if she did proper research and listened to her doctors. Anyways, mumma’s on tattle, feel free chime in, and correct me if I’m wrong 💕
I didn’t realise the birth blog had been removed and re-posted, was it flagged or something??
In the run up to foxes birth I remember feeling shocked at them completely ignoring the drs advice about going into hospital for a c section/induction or something? And if I remember rightly there was talk of how her stomach hadn’t really grown, which meant the baby was small and they were both just like; wEll In cAvE mAn TImEs tHErE wErE nO hOSpiTaLs! Which just came across as deeply ignorant to me because it ignores the fact that not only do MANY people still die childbirth because they don’t have access to proper healthcare, but particularly before modern medicine it was extremely dangerous and killed many women and babies.

Sarahs approach to birth was, in my opinion, a what not to do; and just came across as her thinking she knows better than others.

View attachment 692265

This has got to be one of the fugliest ”outfits” I’ve ever seen. WTF.
A blazer, to a meeting? Groundbreaking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 692265

Ahahaha! This made me lol for real 😂😂😂

For one, Scuzza, you don’t ‘go to work’, nor should you be right now. You work from home, and admittedly only 2 days per week. You look like you raided Mummy’s wardrobe during a game of dress up.

For two, I’ve never seen a crop top worn as part of ‘meeting’ attire. I’ll have to try that next time I’m in our department boardroom meeting 🙄

For three, if Mumma Scuzza’s blazer has magical productivity powers then why on earth did you wait until now to wear it?! You could’ve used it in the lead up to one of your many scandals, or hell, just wear it constantly when around Fox. Kid needs some productive influence in his life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Any fitness experts on here (sorry Sarah this doesn’t mean you!) that can provide some insight -
Are these weighted pelvic exercises safe in early pregnancy? I was too sick to even walk in my first trimester, let alone putting additional weight on my uterus so genuinely curious
I'm no expert but I did 3 quarters of a diploma of personal training. Working out in early pregnancy is advised, as long as you don't over-do it. Lord knows Sez will. The best exercises do in early pregnancy is brisk walking, swimming and other low impact aerobic exercises. It's not advised though to be jumping around. She didn't anything super high intensity apart from the weights, which she could fix her form on.
Lord knows she'll over do it if/when she's pregnant again like she did with fox, will end up a low birth weight again. She's so selfish, she won't listen to the health advice and keep working out.

For one, Scuzza, you don’t ‘go to work’, nor should you be right now. You work from home, and admittedly only 2 days per week. You look like you raided Mummy’s wardrobe during a game of dress up.

For two, I’ve never seen a crop top worn as part of ‘meeting’ attire. I’ll have to try that next time I’m in our department boardroom meeting 🙄

For three, if Mumma Scuzza’s blazer has magical productivity powers then why on earth did you wait until now to wear it?! You could’ve used it in the lead up to one of your many scandals, or hell, just wear it constantly when around Fox. Kid needs some productive influence in his life.
Didn't you see in the last vlog, that she works 'full time'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
wEll In cAvE mAn TImEs tHErE wErE nO hOSpiTaLs! Which just came across as deeply ignorant to me because it ignores the fact that not only do MANY people still die childbirth because they don’t have access to proper healthcare, but particularly before modern medicine it was extremely dangerous and killed many women and babies.
She definitely thinks she knows better than all the doctors and nurses...

we need to start doing polls Sarah’s style:
Is Sarah and absolute brainless ignorant?

🤪 Yes!
🤡 avolutely yes!!
🦩definitely an ignorant!

(Vote with the designated emoji and I’ll be sure to ignore your answers and do duck all with them 😌)

is it against the rules for me to vote? 🤪🤡🦩

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Also I'm pretty sure she had just copied Laura Henshaw from KIC, who has done multiple posts while in lockdown saying how dressing in her work clothes helped her be more productive. She also worse some blazers if I remember correctly - but not fugly or showing a sneaky peek of her AbZ

Reactions: 8
Imagine being such an unpleasant person that someone in your inner circle signs up to a gossip website and tells people about your pregnancy.

No shade directed at @peanutbuttersticks I’m fine with drinking this tea ☕ 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Are you the same person who sent me a message from her wedding with all the deets? :)
Oooooh dissension in the ranks! Go figure, when you’re Scummy by name, scummy by nature, your ‘besties’ might just turn. Let’s hope she doesn’t duck up this kid (bets on Tropeaka blackwood Tilse?) like she is failing Focks, buuut, won’t be holding my breath 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Okay off-topic, but there’s been something about Sarah’s birth that has been on my mind for a while.

After her birth vlog got taken down and then it was put back up, she went on stories and basically said something like, “My birth vlog is important to be up on YouTube not just for me, but for other women as well, to show the raw and real side of birth.” Now let me preface this by saying that I’m not a mother, nor I wish to have children anytime soon, but it was such an eye roll moment for me. Not trying to invalidate Sarah’s or any other mumma’s birthing experience, but there is so much content you could find on YouTube that show the dark sides of childbirth, educational or not, with a click of a finger, most of which barely compare to Sarah’s experience. If she thinks her birth was realistic enough to the point she believes such pretentious comments she made, then it makes me question the “research” she did prior to birth. I bet she only watched edited, cookie-cut, birth vlogs as her “research”, and thought some soothing music, salt lamp and coconut water will save her when contractions really start to kick in. I’m in no way trying to dismiss Sarah’s or any other mum’s traumatic experience regarding birth, but I think in Sarah’s case, a lot of it could’ve been easily prevented if she did proper research and listened to her doctors. Anyways, mumma’s on tattle, feel free chime in, and correct me if I’m wrong 💕
I haven’t read on but I totally agree (I’m a mum to 1)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 692265

Doesn't she frequently story about going into the office unshowered and still in her workout gear ? :unsure:

As for pregnancy rumor/confirmation - as sick as the idea of her being a parent to another kid that she just wants as a prob makes me, I do feel bad if it is true and was leaked. If she's 8/9 weeks in right now, it makes sense that she wouldn't be telling people as that's still such a risky time period for miscarriage and I can only imagine how devastating that would be while an audience watches and pokes at you to confirm your pregnancy.

BUT a more petty side of me is just annoyed that she'll play off all of her "ughhh ive been so unmotivated lately! and craving things!" posts as a result of pregnancy rather than just being a human being whose motivation to work out waxes and wains.

Reactions: 9
As for pregnancy rumor/confirmation - as sick as the idea of her being a parent to another kid that she just wants as a prob makes me, I do feel bad if it is true and was leaked. If she's 8/9 weeks in right now, it makes sense that she wouldn't be telling people as that's still such a risky time period for miscarriage and I can only imagine how devastating that would be while an audience watches and pokes at you to confirm your pregnancy.
She literally leaked it on purpose for everyone to know so... 🤷🏻‍♀️I would hate for that to happen to Sarah or anyone, but if her audience knows too early it is literally because she decided to let that be known

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Was this a bomb though? Didn't we discover this on our own a couple of days ago? :unsure:
If it’s true, it’s a bomb to me.
Yes we’ve discussed her pregnancy, but we don’t (didn’t?) have confirmation.
To be fair, we have speculated pregnancy in the past and have been wrong 😑

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.