Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crazy thing is - pregnant women should be able to wear their normal clothes, even if they are developing a little bump. It could be assumed to be bloating or even weight gain. They shouldn’t have to cover up in baggy jumpers until they are ready to announce. Little miss ‘tiny human’ wouldn’t dream of looking slightly larger without pregnancy as an excuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The crazy thing is - pregnant women should be able to wear their normal clothes, even if they are developing a little bump. It could be assumed to be bloating or even weight gain. They shouldn’t have to cover up in baggy jumpers until they are ready to announce. Little miss ‘tiny human’ wouldn’t dream of looking slightly larger without pregnancy as an excuse.
Off topic, but I remember when everyone thought you were Tanika. Your posts are some of my favorite 😂 And sometimes I think, this would be hilarious if you really were her, because you say the perfect things lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Doesn't she work from a computer for a living? Doesn't she frequently do stories of her sitting at her computer being *so busy* ? Is that not sitting ?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She literally sunbakes in the middle of the week… goes to mid morning gym classes, scrolls on her phone sitting down as we see in the background of Kurt’s stories or does late morning skincare routines. Not to mention how many times she is sitting, rambling manically into her phone with her pre-saved filtered #nofilter IG stories.

The way she played dumb again and said “do people actually sit in the day” makes me sick. I dislike her and hate that voice. She is purposely being condescending.
Do people actually sunbathe in the day? On a week day? Wow they must have so much spare time.

She continuously glamorises the boss girl grind and being a Pick Me bleep now just shows she thinks she is better than everyone who prioritises their own self care and relaxation by “sitting down” in the day. Ironic when she is the biggest bludger ever

• Heart
Reactions: 89
View attachment 685482
“I’d say this is the beauty product I use most in my life”. WHAT DO YOU MEAN? It’s deodorant do you not use it everyday??? Just basic hygiene.
This whole spiel felt like a bleeping infomercial. Starts off with a random story about a conversation with a friend and then BAM before you know it you’re watching an ad. About a product that is neither new nor exciting. C’monnnnn sis, your desperation is showing.

Reactions: 43
I hate these ads with such passion. You'll be watching a story and think it's just a random fact they wanted to share and suddenly it's an ad. Always makes me feel stupid for expecting it to be an actual, organic chat. Oh right, I forgot you actually only share things to sell something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She should really be getting skin cancer checks on those. Isn’t it especially recommended to get checks on moles that change size or colour?
Yeah. My mum had moles like that on her arms and they too were small for a while and then they got bigger and eventually her skin doctor removed them because they were melanoma’s. Sez should definitely do something about them if they do change, given she doesn’t wear sunscreen at all, it’s a possibility they will get worse.

Reactions: 16
If she has more than a dozen stories in the space of an hour I know it's either an ad or a whinge (but with an ad at the end) 🤦‍♀️💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She literally sits and talks garbage on her insta stories during the day. Or sits and sunbathes, or designs rubbish polls about what she's going to wear. Yet has the audacity to make people feel pathetic and gross and lazy for sitting down during the day?

• Angry
Reactions: 46

This TikTok shows how Instagram marketing can used saved posts of their followers to then create target audiences…girl is calculated !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t post often I’m actually bleeping sick of these anti vac holistic bullshit. I bet a loved one died from corona virus that would change their mind. ( I don’t believe in the vaccine) these people have no idea about Science there isn’t anything new in these vaccine that isn’t in others do your research oh wit the only research you do is read the bleeping bible. brenton parks is duck wit and has a terrible reputation in cronulla all I can say when there is smoke there is fire. plus YOU ARE NOT FUNNY I hope you get corona virus you twit.

Sarah I know you live in your own little white bubble but WAKE THE duck UP!!!!

that is a slap in the face to everyone who has had a mental illness and honey watching you are you bleeping manic you have ED.

When will we stop giving influences are bleeping platform and all this money. Where we have nurses, teachers, doctors, police, army who work 10000000% time more harder to help and get quarter of the money. and these influences are walking ads about tit they don’t even use.

Sorry but I’m bleeping done this in bullshit there is real world tit and this girl goes on a rant yesterday about feeling guilty for sitting during the day.Where do you get off you witch. Karma will come and get you and your duck wit godly friends. Can’t hide behind a bible for babes.

sorry for the rant being holding that in.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Dee Zibara can duck right off.
I second this!!!! how bleeping dare she make such an uneducated statement about a legitimate illness that she probably knows nothing about let alone experienced the absolute despair that depression brings. It's people like her who tell people " to get over it" & "everything happens for a reason" or "just smile and manifest happiness" bullshit. Yes indeed, she can duck right off alright...and take Sarah with her

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.