Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Sarah say the earth is flat 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s always the ignorants with no education on the subject (or at all) that seem to think they know better than people who study and devote their lives to science. Dismiss decades of research but then they believe in poopy powder. It’s both painful and kinda funny to see them ignorant brats think they are intelligent when really they are just making a fool of themselves

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Makes sense now why Sarah absolutely would not entertain the idea that Kurt was sick because of anxiety and depression

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Sarah’s latest likes…
View attachment 687153
This has "You're depressed? You just need to go outside and eat well"-vibes. Well newsflash, all the vegetables in the world and working out six days a week still made me feel like my world was ending. There's this lovely quote regarding taking medication for depression/too low doses of certain chemicals which I think sums it up well: "If you can't make it yourself, store-bought is fine". Sarah's showing how awful she really is, I hope none of her family ever have mental health problems and has to listen to her bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Okay so what do they think depression is?? GuRGlY tUMmY from eating too much dairy? Not shocked at all that Sarah liked it.

Also can someone kindly summarise what Brenton's post said? I refuse to click on anything that dimwit says

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This has "You're depressed? You just need to go outside and eat well"-vibes. Well newsflash, all the vegetables in the world and working out six days a week still made me feel like my world was ending. There's this lovely quote regarding taking medication for depression/too low doses of certain chemicals which I think sums it up well: "If you can't make it yourself, store-bought is fine". Sarah's showing how awful she really is, I hope none of her family ever have mental health problems and has to listen to her bullshit.
Doesn't Tahlia suffer from mental health issues? Seeing her sister 'like' such a bloody ridiculous post must make Tahlia feel great. Maybe Tweedle Dee can pop into Funee headquarters and have a chat with Tahls, I'm sure she'll sort out any mental health problems in a flash!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I don’t post often I’m actually bleeping sick of these anti vac holistic bullshit. I bet a loved one died from corona virus that would change their mind. ( I don’t believe in the vaccine) these people have no idea about Science there isn’t anything new in these vaccine that isn’t in others do your research oh wit the only research you do is read the bleeping bible. brenton parks is duck wit and has a terrible reputation in cronulla all I can say when there is smoke there is fire. plus YOU ARE NOT FUNNY I hope you get corona virus you twit.

Sarah I know you live in your own little white bubble but WAKE THE duck UP!!!!

that is a slap in the face to everyone who has had a mental illness and honey watching you are you bleeping manic you have ED.

When will we stop giving influences are bleeping platform and all this money. Where we have nurses, teachers, doctors, police, army who work 10000000% time more harder to help and get quarter of the money. and these influences are walking ads about tit they don’t even use.

Sorry but I’m bleeping done this in bullshit there is real world tit and this girl goes on a rant yesterday about feeling guilty for sitting during the day.Where do you get off you witch. Karma will come and get you and your duck wit godly friends. Can’t hide behind a bible for babes.

sorry for the rant being holding that in.
Off topic totally but just quietly… my boyfriend & I have been isolating this week due to covid. I have my vaccine and he doesn’t. I’ve had no symptoms and he’s been soooooo so unwell ….🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Off topic totally but just quietly… my boyfriend & I have been isolating this week due to covid. I have my vaccine and he doesn’t. I’ve had no symptoms and he’s been soooooo so unwell ….🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m so sorry I hope you boyfriend is okay and happy to hear you are doing well.
Shows vaccine work…… vaccine are to prevent you from getting the virus really bad and going to hospital and dying.
It will be interesting to see what influences get vaccinated cause they won’t be able to travel.

Mind you Sarah never travels cause she is boring. Goes to Byron which is the most overrated place to go.

Reactions: 18
Everyone else: I'm redecorating my office and making it warm and cosy.

Scummy Scuz: My VisiON for this room is cALmiNg, warm nEutRaL tones, DESSERT tAn, tExtUre and cOsY. I can’t wait for you all to see the fiNishEd prODucT!
Everyone else: Here's my workout for the day!

Scummy Scuz: A QuiCk aNd rAw rEeL of this mornings ankle weight workout!

🤡 🤡 🤡
Scummy posted a poll in her post yesterday, asking people to comment with an emoji, their preference of workout they'd like to see. Because, eNGagEmeNt.
This morning she's like "yeah I quickly glanced thru them and this is what you want"

So she knew full well she would be filming and posting the workout??

Yet, the actual post with the workout today is SO fckn lazy. It has no interval or rep details. So its basically quite useless for anyone to follow. Her excuse: I filmed it on selfie camera as I didn’t plan on posting so sozzzzz for the bad quality.
HOW? She literally planned it 24 hours ago.

Her stans are like brainless sheep just being herded around for sweet fckall. They're just so willing to fall for any tit she throws at them in the name of "I waNt tO Do tHiS fOR mY SisSiEsS"
🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I think proof of vaccine is going to become a requirement in some countries to travel abroad/I heard nightclubs/sporting events/gigs

I know Sez has no social life but if they bring these rules to Australia she might have to drive to elements of b rather than fly.

If she does get it - Imagine getting yourself vaccinated for covid but still remaining antivax and not protecting your child from life threatening conditions.

Reactions: 29
Tweedle Dee isn’t the only anti-vax quack Sez keeps around. Anyone remembers that Tropeaka founder guy Caleb who they invited to their podcast? Basically the guy dissed on doctors for nearly 10 mins straight whilst Sez literally fangirled over him 🙄 but what stood out to me was when he mentioned how his health issues left him depressed and suicidal to which Sez responded with a mere “oh” and then he claimed that Tropeaka fixed everything 😡 god I hate these people so bleeping much, yet some of her stans literally have the audacity to say, “wE dOn’T kNoW fOr SuRe iF sHe iS AnTi-VaXX” 🙄. Your vibe sure does attract your tribe.

Sorry for the messy rambling, as someone suffering from chronic mental health issues and who have lost family members due to this pandemic, this really gets on my nerves.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I don’t post often I’m actually bleeping sick of these anti vac holistic bullshit. I bet a loved one died from corona virus that would change their mind. ( I don’t believe in the vaccine) these people have no idea about Science there isn’t anything new in these vaccine that isn’t in others do your research oh wit the only research you do is read the bleeping bible. brenton parks is duck wit and has a terrible reputation in cronulla all I can say when there is smoke there is fire. plus YOU ARE NOT FUNNY I hope you get corona virus you twit.

Sarah I know you live in your own little white bubble but WAKE THE duck UP!!!!

that is a slap in the face to everyone who has had a mental illness and honey watching you are you bleeping manic you have ED.

When will we stop giving influences are bleeping platform and all this money. Where we have nurses, teachers, doctors, police, army who work 10000000% time more harder to help and get quarter of the money. and these influences are walking ads about tit they don’t even use.

Sorry but I’m bleeping done this in bullshit there is real world tit and this girl goes on a rant yesterday about feeling guilty for sitting during the day.Where do you get off you witch. Karma will come and get you and your duck wit godly friends. Can’t hide behind a bible for babes.

sorry for the rant being holding that in.
Who is Brenton Parks and what was the post about?

Reactions: 5
I know Sez has no social life but if they bring these rules to Australia she might have to drive to elements of b rather than fly.
Sarah doesn't, but Kurt does. Despite Sez trying desperately to keep him on a tight leash, he regularly travels for work and his business appears to be growing really well. So I imagine he'll get the vaccine, or at least secretly want to.

I often wonder how much of Sarah's bs he just goes along with to keep the peace and if he actually believes in any of it.

Reactions: 17
Love that Brenton “doesn’t believe” in the vaccine, yet is 100% convinced that Jesus was the byproduct of an immaculate conception.
He should really ✨ Do HiS ReSeArCh ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.