Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oatmeal is slop though lmfao
Yeah but as such a proud cook you’d think she’d take time to make her meals look at least presentable. Oatmeal can be presented nicely, idk how she got it to be so grey 😂🤢

Forever baffles me how she claims to have oatmeal because apparently pregnancy cured her gluten intolerance 😂 I wished that’s how it worked haha

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else die inside when an influencer says “I’ve done so much research into **names a topic that people study at university for years to become qualified in**”

Cue the pregnancy DMs. She's purposely doing all of this. She is such a loser
YES! She literally just said “last week I got a random craving for bacon”

she is 100% pregnancy baiting.

Reactions: 38
Sis is acting bitchy af in her latest stories
i'M rEallY gOoD aT sAvInG! Of course you are, everything is gifted to you, ya bleep!

Also I'm sorry but she buys pre-made chickpea burgers?? That is the easiest and fastest thing to do! Loves to cook my ass

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Is she seriously bleeping tone deaf or is she just plain stupid?

Eh, probz both.

Hey scuz, since you read here: stop STILL going on and on about your lockdown woes. And being sarcastic about how people feel she's not allowed to complain because 5 weeks is small compared to 12, 15, 18 months is really not a good look, Scuz. It's not the duration that matters. Nobody is saying you're not allowed. It's the fact that you complain in a way that is really telling all your followers how out of touch you are.

You haven't talked to your sissies in two days? GOOD. People who are dealing with crippling economic repercussions of covid and lockdown don't need to know how you're throwing money on retail therapy. NOPE.

An UNBOXING VIDEO or your trigger happy retail therapy. NOPE to the NOPE NOPE NOPE. You read on here, you listen to the outspoken podcast, you KNOW what feedback you're getting. Why is it so hard for you to just listen, and do better?

Take that time to go get in touch with what's going on and find a better place to go unload your troubles. Don't talk about it on Instagram because you don't know how to do it without making yourself look and sound very, very problematic.

For your own good, just do yourself a favour and don't do it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I've never seen so much packet food in my life. I bet it is all super expensive as well

Reactions: 34
I know that she mentioned how much all of the homewares and food cost. However, there are so many out there who are doing it incredibly tough at the moment. It seemed very tasteless. Sis, your privilege is showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sis is acting bitchy af in her latest stories
Ugh, just watched her stories….WTF, also, is it only me but I cannot stand the way she
blabs on then goes “whatever,“ or “whatever, who cares” then continues to blab, it just grates on my nerves. Like STFU why don’t you 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sis, your privilege is showing.
At this point she has turned letting her privilege show into a performance sport, and she could add it to her resume: Very proficient in letting my privilege show.

Ugh, just watched her stories….WTF, also, is it only me but I cannot stand the way she
blabs on then goes “whatever,“ or “whatever, who cares” then continues to blab, it just grates on my nerves. Like STFU why don’t you 😜
Yeah like her self awareness is non existent. Even five weeks into this with all the terrible feedback about her covid lockdown rants, she hasnt picked up that mayyyybe if she absolutely must rant, she could find a tone that isn't as catty?

She doesn't even have the brain to do what's good for her or her brand.

Reactions: 25
If I was someone with time, money and cooking experience right now in Sydney I would be posting free, budget friendly recipes for people to access. I'd be cooking meals like lasagnes and soups for the health care workers I knew or contacting homeless shelters to see how I could help.

Take note Scuzz and try not to to f up these ideas

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've never seen so much packet food in my life. I bet it is all super expensive as well
I know I'm pathetic, but I just did a google search of her shopping and got a rough cost of her little haul...approximately $160!! For 2.5 people! And that's not even anywhere near a full grocery shop!!

The LV bag is over 5K too
And she uses it as a grocery bag!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else die inside when an influencer says “I’ve done so much research into **names a topic that people study at university for years to become qualified in**”
YES!!! I screenshot this (for something else) from Sophie Guidolin (Aussie “guru”) - the translation is that she knows she can make more cash as a pop psychologist over being a clinical one.

47889E31-2BB1-4A12-9AE9-88971437286D.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
YES!!! I screenshot this (for something else) from Sophie Guidolin (Aussie “guru”) - the translation is that she knows she can make more cash as a pop psychologist over being a clinical one.

View attachment 680140
This shits me. Do the degree, learn some basic principles so you can actually help people who want more than "positive vibes gf" and the manifesting bs course she runs. You can do the degree AND be "holistic" AND actually help people properly

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.