Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just watched her latest video - why does her reception age child wear a bib?! And not just a bib but one of those rubber catch bibs?!

Reactions: 8

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I is in the pushchair tonight, double baby jogger. I know last time I mentioned it I got shouted down but....I still don’t get it, she’s at school. My children refused to use the pushchair and definitely were out of it by the time they were at nursery at 3 years old.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I don’t really follow her as I can’t deal with the odd eye thing she does when she’s speaking! Is she really saying her lips are due to all kicking her in the face? That’s tragic!!!! So obvs fillers and Botox!!!

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
Is there anything she won’t advertise?

Making her 5 year old pose with sanitary towels! 🙄 I bet Isla will love that photo when she’s a teenager.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Militarywife

I’ve found these pages really interesting to read. I got into watching YouTube about 18 months ago when I was pregnant with my second baby. I loved Mrs Meldrum at the time, but soon became less of a fan the more unrelatable she became. Huge house now, multiple luxurious holidays a year, a stay at home hubby, lots of money it would seem. Always making out how hard it is and how hard she works and I can understand some of the stick she gets - especially from us who do actually work hard and live in the real world. I have to say, I find it quite hard to read the stick sarah has received on these previous pages. She works - two jobs, if you consider YouTube and one pretty much full time. I’m also a miltary wife. I knew what I was ‘getting into’ when I married my husband (how can you help who you fall in love with?) and I moved miles away from my family to support him. It’s bloody hard going. Especially with young children. Really bloody hard actually and extremely lonely. I feel very vulnerable when he is away. I think Sarah has been incredible with how she has coped through this deployment with many things - particularly with hospital stays etc. So what her mum has flown down once or twice?! I would expect my mum would want to do the same to help. The loneliness is so hard and I’m not surprised she is doing as much as she can to stay busy and keep the kids busy. Good on her for trying to be sociable and have a bit of a life too!!! Just my opinion, but I think she deserves a bit of credit and to be set aside from other vloggers in huge houses, with hubby’s on hand to do everything!

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Sarah has become so rude on Instagram.... well I say rude but it’s so defensive

Greedy and grabby

Do you know how much they give back as a family in SERVICE to our country in a profession that keeps our country SAFE!? Wow that is extremely narrow minded. You seem to think she is getting money/things for free but ultimately sacrifices her family unit for the safety of our country so her husband can be deployed and potentially be at risk.
Her husband gets s wage for his ‘service’ .... same as anyone else

I’m an ex militarywife
And I’m an ex police officer..... we got paid. That’s it. Nothing else is expected just because we served our country ffs!!

Reactions: 7

Veronica

Chatty Member
She’s happy to whip the kids out of school and nursery for “press trips” and events or trips to Dubai but not one day to see friends? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I Don't think we can call her out on the Dubai trip the kids hadn't seen there dad for 4 months.

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Posting two #ads today has been more important than spending time with her husband who she hasn’t seen in 4 months :rolleyes:

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Omg her latest video her lips look ridiculous!! Such a bad look. It’s also impacting the way she speaks!!! So awful.
I don’t think it’s the first time she’s had filler either as I’ve just watched an old vlog to compare and there’s quite a difference.
I don’t have anything against botox and fillers btw, I would consider it in the future but don’t need it atm as I’m 29. I know people who have had it in their early 20s and now look older than me. I think it can really age younger adults, who probably didn’t need it in the first place.
Saying Lachlan kicked her in the lip and that’s why they were swollen is hilarious though!

• Haha

Cookiesncream

As a military wife I can honestly say I was horrified when I saw her doing Ads for the British Legion. That should the type of thing she should raise awareness of naturally through passion and pride, not through a contract and fee.

In terms of her moaning about her housing - yes that is her choice to live in that house. They now know that they will be there for a couple more years, so if you are that unhappy why not just spend the extra money and rent privately for a house you love? Clearly between the 3 household incomes they have they could afford it.

However I will defend her against those of you saying it’s her choice to live down south, she could move closer to her parents etc. So you’re saying she should sacrifice living with her husband and having her children live with their father, to move to the opposite side of the country and essentially live as a single parent? Sorry but that’s not a choice. Obviously she is going to live with her husband, and if that is where he is stationed, for the most part they will have very little say in the matter.

That being said, it does bug me how much she moans about him being away and how far she is from family, yet they constantly have family and friends visiting at weekends to provide babysitting or help with the kids. When Rob did his latest deployment barely a weekend went by when they didn’t have visitors. I’m not knocking that at all - you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do to get through the deployment.... however don’t publicly moan about it all the time and play “so hard done by” act.

As if she’s planning on having a third baby!!
I think she wants a 3rd baby as an attempt to “right the wrongs” of her experience with Lachlan. She had such a miserable time of it with him and it clearly affected her mental health so much, I think she thinks doing it all over again might bring her some peace/closure.

I also think she wants a third for the easy YouTube content, and because so many of the other YouTube mums had 3 kids (Meldrum, Katie Ellis, Emily Norris, Charlotte Taylor etc). It’s keeping up appearances.

• Heart

saywhaaat

I don’t feel sorry for her. I’ve never known anyone to be so happy to dump their kids at the slightest opportunity. She’s always moaning about how busy she is but it’s entirely her choice to attend the opening of an envelope, and to do so much work on YouTube and instagram. I really don’t think she puts her kids well-being first.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She has always had a bit of a strained relationship with her children. It's as if they get in the way of her life a bit which is why she has to constantly fill her life with distractions. Would it kill her to just have a chilled weekend with the children without desperately begging friends to rescue her from them.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Can she not stay indoors? Who wants to drag kids out in this weather to go to a Christmas market! (Not sure what the weather is like everywhere else but it's awful here!)

Sandydan

So rob is on leave but lachlan is still at nursery full time and isla still in after school club?
Anyone else think that's odd?
I know they would still have to pay but who cares?! He's been away for 6 months he could at least pick them up early!

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Yep. Not one story of Lachlan. Poor kid. Selfish mother

Has it ever been addressed or mentioned by her that Lachlan may be showing signs of having any sort of issue’s? I’m not fan of hers by all means but all the judgmental comments about the biggie are really really uncalled for My son who is 4 and is on the spectrum and still sits in a buggie, he has no danger awareness. I get judgmental looks and comments by complete strangers all the time which has now resulted in me having anxiety. Please I know she’s an asshole but don’t judge the kids as we really don’t know what may be going on behind the scenes

She moans 24/7 - she's never happy. Poor her with her husband on deployment, poor her with her house which she hates. She should be glad she has a husband who is comity home - what about the hundreds of families who had parents killed in Iraq for instance? She should be glad she has a house at all. Very ungrateful.

Tamara

Chatty Member
I saw this and thought the same! I'd love to know when L gets the one on one time? The time between dropping Isla off at school to dropping him off doesn't count!
Poor Lachlan’s one on one time is watching Isla at swimming, dancing or football. Poor child.

Greendream

Rugratz are you for real, I think you are watching Sarah’s shit show through rose tinted specs love. She one of the worst ones on YouTube and Instagram. You think she’s a good mum cos she sends ISLA to classes, only place Lachlan’s goes to is nursery. Seems to me she’s scared about being at home with them, constantly shoving them anywhere other than her own motherly care.

Just because she pays out dollar doesn’t mean she’s a good mum. Far from it. In fact they’ve earnt going to a few poxy after school classes by being the centre of her brand deals and social media and slagging Lachlan off to anyone who will listen. If that makes her a good mum god bless your children.

She’s horrific. Selfish idiot.

• Haha