Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s not attempting to climb out then don’t worry about it. We’ve only just put my 2.5 year old in a bed.
But he was climbing out on to the changing table and she just moved the cot around

• Wow
Reactions: 2
But he was climbing out on to the changing table and she just moved the cot around
Sorry I didn’t mean Lachlin, i meant the lady who said her son is a similar age and in a cot. L should be in a bed with him climbing out but if he can’t climb out now it’s moved then I kind of understand why she’s keeping him in it.

Reactions: 1
Hmm, I thought it was her in the trailer...
Oh well ash Reid will give us a laugh anyway even if Sarah isn’t on it!
I think they are both on it but not in the first episode! The intro in the first episode showed both of them and showed a lot of Sarah’s vlog clips with Lachlan as a newborn. This week’s episode is 3 first time mums so maybe next week!

Reactions: 1
Why has she bought toddler cutlery for Isla?

On that note why has she got some fruit cut up in bits rather than just giving her a whole apple.

Why has she bought toddler cutlery for Isla?

On that note why has she got some fruit cut up in bits rather than just giving her a whole apple.
Christ almighty, wee Isla is in primary school isn’t she?! She must be capable of using a full size set of cutlery?!

I feel like Sarah’s issues around food/eating disorders may be creeping in here? Cutting food into small pieces, using small cutlery? (I’m no psychiatrist so I could be complete off!)

Fair enough [emoji23] mine will never sleep again if I changed his cot [emoji23]
[emoji23] I used to think the exact same! Mine was just over 2.5 when I moved him to a bed.. thought it would be awful but only took a couple of nights for him to get used to - he was probably capable of climbing out before then but had never tried and loved his cot so much!!

Lachlan does look like he could just topple straight out of his cot, looks to me like they maybe don’t have the base on it’s lowest setting? I would be worried about him falling if it was me!

I think she has some serious control issues. In this weeks vlog she states she has to do a work out video because she is having a take away that night. You can see her stop herself from saying it's because of being concerned about putting on weight and changes it to become she feels sluggish. This should be ringing alarm bells for anyone, especially one who has had an eating disorder in the past.

Reactions: 5
I think she has some serious control issues. In this weeks vlog she states she has to do a work out video because she is having a take away that night. You can see her stop herself from saying it's because of being concerned about putting on weight and changes it to become she feels sluggish. This should be ringing alarm bells for anyone, especially one who has had an eating disorder in the past.
Reading today’s insta it seems you’re right. It’s worrying

Is there anything she won’t advertise?

Making her 5 year old pose with sanitary towels! 🙄 I bet Isla will love that photo when she’s a teenager.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is there anything she won’t advertise?

Making her 5 year old pose with sanitary towels! 🙄 I bet Isla will love that photo when she’s a teenager.
I was just coming to say the same thing! She has no limit as long as it gets her money! What a sad way to live!

Reactions: 5
If I was Isla in even 10 years time and the photo of me my mum with sanitary products resurfaced I would be mortified and angry at my mother for doing that. That photo will exist forever. She’s only 5, nowhere near puberty

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Watched the bbc program with her in it.

I can’t get over how different she looks. I appreciate that she was pregnant/newly post partum during the filming but she’s done so much to her teeth/mouth/lips.

Watched the bbc program with her in it.

I can’t get over how different she looks. I appreciate that she was pregnant/newly post partum during the filming but she’s done so much to her teeth/mouth/lips.
Anything new in the program?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.