Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen her defend her decision to take money from charity. I've seen her say that Ads help pay the bills?
Do you know how much they give back as a family in SERVICE to our country in a profession that keeps our country SAFE!? Wow that is extremely narrow minded. You seem to think she is getting money/things for free but ultimately sacrifices her family unit for the safety of our country so her husband can be deployed and potentially be at risk.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So? Her husband works in the Royal Navy I think they have done more than enough in service to our country collectively! Can you say you have done the same?
Oh give the “Royal Navy” craic a rest!! Who gives a damn HE chose that job! And to think everyone is from the UK is so ignorant of you, it’s not my country he is doing anything for 🙄 typical Sarah behaviour thinking the whole world revolves around her.

Reactions: 3
Do you know how much they give back as a family in SERVICE to our country in a profession that keeps our country SAFE!? Wow that is extremely narrow minded
Oh good god Sarah do you want a medal. I respect all our forces. But everybody in work brings something to the table, we are all working for our country. I’m sick of you thinking the world owes you something because you chose to marry a military man. It’s a choice.

You can have your opinion , but have one respectfully because I am no relation to Sarah , I am simply stating what is clear to be seen from her Youtube/Social media. Sarah may suffer from mental health issues do you think you can consider yourself a decent person if she were to see this?

Yes he does do you not watch her Youtube?
Yes I do watch it and have never seen him go to swimming lessons. U must know something we don’t 🤔

Sarah has become so rude on Instagram.... well I say rude but it’s so defensive

Greedy and grabby

Do you know how much they give back as a family in SERVICE to our country in a profession that keeps our country SAFE!? Wow that is extremely narrow minded. You seem to think she is getting money/things for free but ultimately sacrifices her family unit for the safety of our country so her husband can be deployed and potentially be at risk.
Her husband gets s wage for his ‘service’ .... same as anyone else

I’m an ex militarywife
And I’m an ex police officer..... we got paid. That’s it. Nothing else is expected just because we served our country ffs!!

Reactions: 7
where have you gone to Sarah?
Nothing else to say?
Be sure to let us know when you get home and start your bath or ‘baf’ In your case and bedtime routine and what mixed up bowl of mush you’ve made for your tea

Oh the influencer life, imagine normal people just going about their day with their children having normal childhoods and you have the likes of them idiots informing us they’ve got a yogurt out for their kids and giving us the daily dissection of every finger they have to lift and getting their kids to pose on potty’s for a dime. Shameful.

Mate that's nothing to do with getting money for all the other ads, and it doesn't change the fact that she is taking money from a charity?

Good for them making that sacrifice, doesn't mean you get to take money from charity? Rob gets paid doesn't he? So why take the money from a navy centric charity?

THEY sacrifice it through choice. That's their choice, doesn't give them a free pass and doesn't mean they can do no wrong?

THEY sell their lives online too. They use their USP to make money from ads and YouTube videos. Also their choice. They monetise their service ' to this country' by selling their children. They choose to put this out there and so people have opinions.

No one has opinions on a public forum about my choices because I'm not selling my life and my son's online?

Reactions: 5
where have you gone to Sarah?
Nothing else to say?
Be sure to let us know when you get home and start your bath or ‘baf’ In your case and bedtime routine and what mixed up bowl of mush you’ve made for your tea

Oh the influencer life, imagine normal people just going about their day with their children having normal childhoods and you have the likes of them idiots informing us they’ve got a yogurt out for their kids and giving us the daily dissection of every finger they have to lift and getting their kids to pose on potty’s for a dime. Shameful.
Her lunch break must be over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I've been a lurked here for a while and had to post. Sarah doesn't work full time now does she? I'm sure she does 4 days a week and dropped a day to do instagram (not spend time with her youngest child, poor soul is stuck in nursery all day as usual). Very strange you (Rugratz) would hate so much on a hardworking mum such as CW who actively arranges her shifts around her family, but love a mum who clearly favours her daughter over her son (to the point of saying he gave her PTSD) and does everything she can to avoid spending time with him, despite clearly having the opportunity. I think she also picks Isla up on fridays as she finishes early, but Lachlan gets to stay in nursery til closing.
Sarah obviously struggles with Lachlan and whilst theres no shame in saying that she needs help she very clearly favours 'Meels'. I dont know why she doesnt move closer to her parents, her mum dotes on those kids and she would have a lot more support when Rob is off shore. The only reason I can see is shes closer to London for her girly 'working' jaunts.

Reactions: 8
Oh she’s stopped responding cos she’s taking Isla to ballet... meanwhile Lachlan is , oh you guessed it.

I think we should start a #whereslachlan instead of where’s wally. But tbh we only see him between the hours of 6 and 6.30 and when he’s in his cot or car seat going to nursery because that’s all she sees him and spends time with him. Poor little guy.

His new hair cut is 🤔 it has absolutely no style. What did she ask for it looks bad. Not a criticism of the poor little man. Mainly his mum and the idiot who cut it. No effort on his hair or clothes as always. Sarah get a grip. Meanwhile Isla Amelia does Matchy matchy with mummy all the time and has money and effort spent on her.. not surprised.

Reactions: 4
I used to follow Sarah and in the early days it was good viewing and found her very relatable. I admired her for working full time (she was then) and for being so open about struggling in a new town, away from her family and friends but slowly the 'poor me Rob is away' became very tedious, especially when there wasn't a single weekend when she didn't have family or friends help her out and how quick she was to dump the kids so she could go out. She had more than enough help. Taking the kids to Rob's family so she could swan off to a hotel for a vloggers get together.
The British Legion Ad was the worst, asking for donations but charging the charity for the service. That is just grabby. Do it free of charge if you care so much.

Reactions: 7
I used to follow Sarah and in the early days it was good viewing and found her very relatable. I admired her for working full time (she was then) and for being so open about struggling in a new town, away from her family and friends but slowly the 'poor me Rob is away' became very tedious, especially when there wasn't a single weekend when she didn't have family or friends help her out and how quick she was to dump the kids so she could go out. She had more than enough help. Taking the kids to Rob's family so she could swan off to a hotel for a vloggers get together.
The British Legion Ad was the worst, asking for donations but charging the charity for the service. That is just grabby. Do it free of charge if you care so much.
Yes I totally agree with all of this!
She really angered me when rob went away offshore (think it was the recent long stint he did) and she showed in her stories or vlog that she was going out one eve with her friends and she had got someone round to babysit as per, and she said how Isla was really upset that she was going out - poor girl obv was confused and sad about her ‘dada’ going away and now ‘mama’ was off out, and she still bloody went out! How awful for that little girl, surely you’d just leave a night out and comfort/reassure your child?? I really went off her then!

Reactions: 5
The thing is, she posts everything in real time. I live locally and I can tell which schools and nursery’s the kids go to, which navy housing estate she lives on, where Isla goes to ballet, their church, where Sarah works, which cafes they go to etc. It’s not that she’s actively showing logos and clues it’s just easily recognisable if you know the area so to post in real time is just stupid and unnecessary.

She’s just a bit clueless how obvious she makes these things.

I think someone needs to start a new thread but I don't know how. Definitely vneeds #wheresLachlan in the title though 😂

Reactions: 2
I followed Sarah and Claire and I can’t beleive Rugratz thinks the sun shines out of Sarah’s a*se! She totally favours the girl over the boy. Claire might not work the same hours as Sarah but her husband is a farmer and pretty much works 7 days a week. Sarah is always wasting money going out for dinner or lunch. It’s staggering how much they must spend on eating out! I also can’t believe how she leaves L in nursery when she doesn’t have to but she does because it’s already paid for.

I’ve unfollowed Sarah because she’s not relatable and a twit. Claire is lovely though, very down to earth and the exact opposite of Sarah!

Oi Rugratz, I can personally say that yes, I have done a lot more than Saint Sarah's husband has in terms of service.

Here are some truths... If your life is tit or you have mental health problems, parading yourself around on social media is a BAD IDEA. No one is going to be sympathetic because it really is as simple as shutting down your account and living your life for real, rather than through likes and shares.

It's quite obvious that Isla is the favourite. Maybe I babied my kids, but taking them to groups and spending every moment I could with them was what I lived for. As they got older they did plenty of clubs but those baby and toddler days when it was just me and them were perfect.

Personally I think Sarah has some serious mental health issues and I wish someone close to her would tell her to close the dull as dishwater YouTube channel and learn to mother her kids.

Isn’t it Rugratz that thinks Claire favours her daughter over her son, but Sarah doesn’t? Okay hun 😂

• Haha
She works so hard and so does her husband she works a full time job and lives as a solo parent when her husband is deployed what the hell is wrong with her wanting to make a nice home when she works hard?
Umm think you have misunderstood my comment? SHE moans about her house, the kitchen, not being able to paint it etc. I’m saying that she’s lucky she has a house. There are people working on zero hours contracts who can’t afford to rent a house. Do they not work hard?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.