Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
I found the goodbye vlog so insensitive and hard to watch. Such a personal, intimate moment. She’s walkinb through the airport saying how much she’ll miss him and how long it is till next time, all whilst filming herself. Put the fcking camera down and say goodbye to your husband properly!!!

Reactions: 9

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I’ve not looked at her page in a while and she bores me to tears but what in holy hell is with the belt/jumper/skirt combo?
8D202AD4-3C43-4FC9-8F39-276F1AEE48FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sandydan

Yes i feel she always looks so awkward. The way she stands for photos is always so unflattering! I first though she was meaning to stand in a funny pose but she does the same in her haul try on videos!

Reactions: 8

Justreading

VIP Member
How strange you must be! If you’d only seen your child for one week in 6 months wouldn’t you want to spend time with them rather than lie in Bed!
I agree with this. Let's be fair, while I don't doubt Rob has worked VERY hard in this 6 months and we should be grateful for the Forces... He's also had a lot more rest than most parents get in 6 months. They have downtime on the ship too.
If I'd been away from my kids I'd want to take them swimming and to parties. He's missed out on a big chunk of their lives, their development. Imagine the pride of seeing how much her swimming has come on etc.

But I think Sarah will use this to her advantage too over the next few weeks and months.

M

Member 1682

Why does she carry on as if she’s soooooo busy.

Needs a weekend after the weekend ?

She’s ridiculous. You Tube is her hobby, it’s not her real job - she can pick it up and drop it whenever she wants. I wish she would stop acting like the world is going to fall off it’s axis if she doesn’t manage to do an insta story or some editing. She just creates drama when there isn’t any.

Also, her lip is still nice and swollen.... she’s definitely had some filler done!!!

mrsdewinter

Are the NHS in England really paying “influencers” now?
Imagine taking money for posting a zero-effort photo of yourself standing in a pharmacy at a time of unprecedented strain for the NHS. Imagine doing this when your family is already so financially 'comfortable' that you have enough disposable income for Gucci, botox and lip fillers, unlike (I'd imagine, anyway) a big proportion of the NHS staff who are actually providing the service she's 'promoting'. It certainly wouldn't sit right with me.

It seems like I've been blocked by Sarah on Insta (I had to log out to see her feed) - despite never commenting on anything she posted, only viewing her stories a handful of times ever, and not even being a follower!

• Wow

Greendream

she is one of the worst insta mums in my opinion. ad after ad. Talks like an idiot always scrunching up her face and showing us her teeth.
Clear favouritism with Isla I feel so so so so sorry for Lachlan he is going to have some serious issues when he is older because of how he is treated.

She baby’s him but not in the nurturing loving way, just in the throw you in a cot and strap you in a pram way. Her whole relationship with Lachlan seems forced and that’s probably the best we see, I hate to think what goes on in that house.

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
I see she’s mentioned this website in her “chatty update video”. How can she say that we can’t possibly be happy? I’m quite content in my life she is the one constantly complaining about every aspect of hers!

saywhaaat

Just find it so strange how she farts about on instagram all day on a Thursday but still puts Lachlan into nursery from really early in the morning until the evening! Can’t she at least let him do a half day. Sorry if you’re that bloody busy who even looks at instagram let alone update utter drivel all day long.

The sing song voice is just unbearable??I wonder who she will be dumping the kids on this weekend.

Last edited:

Retrob76

Sorry I've been a lurked here for a while and had to post. Sarah doesn't work full time now does she? I'm sure she does 4 days a week and dropped a day to do instagram (not spend time with her youngest child, poor soul is stuck in nursery all day as usual). Very strange you (Rugratz) would hate so much on a hardworking mum such as CW who actively arranges her shifts around her family, but love a mum who clearly favours her daughter over her son (to the point of saying he gave her PTSD) and does everything she can to avoid spending time with him, despite clearly having the opportunity. I think she also picks Isla up on fridays as she finishes early, but Lachlan gets to stay in nursery til closing.
Sarah obviously struggles with Lachlan and whilst theres no shame in saying that she needs help she very clearly favours 'Meels'. I dont know why she doesnt move closer to her parents, her mum dotes on those kids and she would have a lot more support when Rob is off shore. The only reason I can see is shes closer to London for her girly 'working' jaunts.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So Isla gets a birthday party, I'm pretty sure Lachlan didn't! 🙄 I wonder if he's even invited. Probably sent to the neighbours.

• Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Na, she gets no sympathy from me either. Sure, if you work for a charity you need to earn a living but I don't appreciate being asked to donate to a charity 'so close to her heart' when she is accepting money from the same charity to ask us to donate. Care so much, do it for free. She then deleted and blocked people who queried it or oposed her views.

She has SO much help with the children, mum coming down, friends helping her, dragging them up North and dumping them with Grandparents so she can go to a hotel for the night and an event the next day. Since Rob has been away has she had a single weekend when she hasn't had someone take the kids off her or helped her by inviting them on playdates / sleepovers?

She can't put her camera down to hug her husband when she hasn't seem him for 4 months, borrows a laptop so she can daily vlog this precious week they have together and can't even stop herself from filming herself eating a bloody biscuit whilst in Isla's school.

I safe my sympathy for genuine single parents or parents whose partners work away who have little help and just get on with it.
Do we ever see her babysit or tale in her friends children so they get a break?

Loobyloo

I actually don’t doubt she loves and tries with both her kids but I do think her OCD tendencies and disorders reflect on her parenting massively.

There is a need to control everything, what they wear, the structure of their day, how they play and mostly what and how they eat.

I used to just think she overfed her kids a lot, they would go out for a Sunday lunch say or a cooked breakfast and then 5 minutes later it would be dinner or a huge snack which she seems to have to compulsively show to her viewers.

But the more I have watched the more I have noticed the segregated plates so no food is touching, the way things are placed so that is all symmetrical, the need to routine the meals and snacks so that no more that a few hours have passed before there is more food set up and offered. I think that it’s possibly a reflection of her recovery and how she dealt with starting to eat again but to a child particularly Isla’s age it’s playing with fire and setting her up with a very unhealthy relationship with food!

Out of all the Instamums I watch she is the one that I think has the most obvious issues and I do honesty worry for all of their futures as I don’t think it would take much to crack her at all and having another baby IMO is the worst thing she could do to herself or existing children.

She’s a Psychiatrist’s dream case study

M

Member 1682

Something really wrong with this woman.

Why does she feel the need to film and share such private, intimate family moments.

She’s got an Instagram video of her husband reading a bedtime story to thier daughter. No one needs to see that, it’s a private personal moment between the two of them.

It’s so weird the way she uploads everything. There’s just no need!!!!!!! Particularly as this isn’t even her job, there’s no need to be uploading such personal stuff.

I wonder what her husband makes of it all?! The poor guy has just got home after being away for months and she’s there with her phone in his face filming his every move to share with random people online...! So out of order!

Goodpup

The idea of influencers marketing medicines just sits so wrongly with me. So we are supposed to see her advert, think 'oh I sometimes have problems sleeping' (who doesn't?) then go to the pharmacy and specifically ask for that drug? Shouldn't the idea of pharmacies be you go in, describe your symptoms and then they tell you what to take? Sorry pharmacist, I know you think you know better but my favourite Instagrammer has recommended that particular drug so that's the one I want?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
A Tac to go with her Tic?!?
Wouldn't it have been refreshing if she had said 'I'm going to see Rob for 5 short days and I'm not going to be filming / storying whilst we have this short, special family time together'. Instead she is sending him off to pick up a laptop for her.

0aktree

Completely not gossipy but it really grinds my gears when she pronounces words that include “th” as she always says “ff” eg: bath becomes baff.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I'm all for mothers having time for themselves. Would activly encourage it but Sarah takes this to the extreme.
Everything is always on her terms, her needs come before that of her children. Those childrem must be shattered from the amount of travelling they have done and then to be dumped with grandparents, who they don't see often whilst their mum buggered off for a night at an hotel with pretend friends and an event.
Agree with the earlier comment, when do we ever see her give back by babysitting for one of her navy friends family? All take, no give.