Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m Scottish, to me she sounds like she’s from Aberdeen or that area but you can tell she hasn’t lived there for a while. She has a habit of mumbling and mispronouncing words. She says “fot” instead of “thought” for example.
Or she sings her scentences. And yep she’s def had work done ! Big deal Botox and fillers are the norm now so why hide it

Reactions: 2
I’m Scottish, to me she sounds like she’s from Aberdeen or that area but you can tell she hasn’t lived there for a while. She has a habit of mumbling and mispronouncing words. She says “fot” instead of “thought” for example.
Drives me mad! “Anuvver. Birfday. “ etc. Pronounce your “th”’s properly woman!! ?

Reactions: 6
I’m an Aberdonian and she sounds nothing like an Aberdonian. The fact she says she is is laughable because she has barely lived in Aberdeenshire.... she sounds to me live she’s from Devon or something the way she always mis-pronounces her words. So random! “Annuva”

On another note.... how ANNOYING is it when she says “Isla-melia” no, her name is bloody ISLA AMELIA!!!!!!! Or just plain Isla will do! FML ?

Reactions: 6
I’m an Aberdonian and she sounds nothing like an Aberdonian. The fact she says she is is laughable because she has barely lived in Aberdeenshire.... she sounds to me live she’s from Devon or something the way she always mis-pronounces her words. So random! “Annuva”

On another note.... how ANNOYING is it when she says “Isla-melia” no, her name is bloody ISLA AMELIA!!!!!!! Or just plain Isla will do! FML ?
It's worse when she calls her 'Meels' why did they not just call her 'Amelia' rather than 'Isla'

Reactions: 3

Devon?!!!! No she definitely doesn’t sound like she’s from Devon!!!!!!

Nah I know she’s not true aberdonian what I meant was she’s got a north east twang to her accent, I can tell she’s from that area as aposed to Southern Scotland for example.

I think she has most definitely had work done. She's barely shown her face for the past few days and we normally get updates as soon as she's in from work ?

Reactions: 7
Definitely had some botox, her forehead is very smooth and no movement there. Like Emily Norris’.

Reactions: 4
I don’t really follow her as I can’t deal with the odd eye thing she does when she’s speaking! Is she really saying her lips are due to all kicking her in the face? That’s tragic!!!! So obvs fillers and Botox!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 6379I don’t really follow her as I can’t deal with the odd eye thing she does when she’s speaking! Is she really saying her lips are due to all kicking her in the face? That’s tragic!!!! So obvs fillers and Botox!!!
Wow, I didn't really notice any difference before but side by side that's quite significant!!!

Reactions: 3
Wow, I didn't really notice any difference before but side by side that's quite significant!!!
I agree, didn't notice the difference but seeing it like that I can and it looks awful!

Do we all think she'll manage her weekend of being Instagram free?

I agree, didn't notice the difference but seeing it like that I can and it looks awful!

Do we all think she'll manage her weekend of being Instagram free?
Perhaps selfie free, but there will no doubt be some pics of her flat lay outfits or her nails perhaps. Then a pic of the kids or Robert.

Reactions: 2
She was so close but she fell at the last hurdle with being Instagram free all weekend!

Reactions: 1
Rob and the kids came home. She’s obviously got to remind us all that she has children.... gotta keep that Channel Mum cheque rolling in.

• Haha
Omg her latest video her lips look ridiculous!! Such a bad look. It’s also impacting the way she speaks!!! So awful.

• Haha
Omg her latest video her lips look ridiculous!! Such a bad look. It’s also impacting the way she speaks!!! So awful.
I don’t think it’s the first time she’s had filler either as I’ve just watched an old vlog to compare and there’s quite a difference.
I don’t have anything against botox and fillers btw, I would consider it in the future but don’t need it atm as I’m 29. I know people who have had it in their early 20s and now look older than me. I think it can really age younger adults, who probably didn’t need it in the first place.
Saying Lachlan kicked her in the lip and that’s why they were swollen is hilarious though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s the first time she’s had filler either as I’ve just watched an old vlog to compare and there’s quite a difference.
I don’t have anything against botox and fillers btw, I would consider it in the future but don’t need it atm as I’m 29. I know people who have had it in their early 20s and now look older than me. I think it can really age younger adults, who probably didn’t need it in the first place.
Saying Lachlan kicked her in the lip and that’s why they were swollen is hilarious though!
Reminds me of Cheryl Cole/Tweedy/Fernandezs claim that having a baby changed her face.

Having babies changed my face too, I know look 20 years older and permantely tired

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.