Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s heading for a breakdown. I imagine the type to cry if a friend says sorry they can’t babysit. Never known someone who pleads the struggles so much while rob is away, have so much time to herself

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her out with I & L without L being stuck in the pushchair?

Reactions: 5
I is in the pushchair tonight, double baby jogger. I know last time I mentioned it I got shouted down but....I still don’t get it, she’s at school. My children refused to use the pushchair and definitely were out of it by the time they were at nursery at 3 years old.

Reactions: 8
No reception aged child should be in a pushchair, unless for medical reasons but after seeing the plastic bib she makes Isla wear nothing surprises me.

Reactions: 6
Oh really I didn’t see that. Was she the only adult there? If so I’ll take back what I said!
I don't know if she was on her own but I know where she went and it's very enclosed so he wouldn't have gone far if he'd ran off.

I can't believe Isla was in the pushchair! Sarah is like the British version of Missy Lanning! She babies her boys and prefers the eldest Ollie to Finn.
Why has she even still got a double buggy? If you think you're gonna need it on a night out surely that's an indication to stay at home and let your 4 yr old rest!

Reactions: 6
My boy is / was the laziest thing ever when it comes to walking but the buggy went on his third birthday. He’s about the same age as I (almost 5) and wouldn’t be seen dead in a buggy. If she’s that tired they shouldn’t be out in the evening. I’d live to be out and about but it’s just not worth the over tiredness particularly at this time of year

Where she went tonight meant going on a freezing cold ferry ride, past normal kiddies bed times and then another drive home after. I live in her town and there have been so many local carol services and lights on ceremonies that she could have gone to. She definitely only went there because it’s a shopping outlet.

Wow a 4.5 year old in a pram ? my 4 year old gleefully played in the pram today when I dropped her off at school cos it was a “silly” thing to do at her age and she was pretending to be a baby whilst older ones pushed her around. I the summer she walked 5-6 miles a day and on only a couple of occasions did we let her perch on the end of the pram for a wee rest. Only cos she had walked for 2 hours without complaining and it was 30c. She lasted 5 minutes before jumping off to run again.

I is in the pushchair tonight, double baby jogger. I know last time I mentioned it I got shouted down but....I still don’t get it, she’s at school. My children refused to use the pushchair and definitely were out of it by the time they were at nursery at 3 years old.
My kids have all been out by 2 when they would go in a scooter or balance bike. My newly 3 year old can go miles on his balance bike and now on pedal bike without stabilisers. He only gets a grip on pram if he is really unwell and we are on the school run. He hasn’t regularly been in a pram for over a year. Yes he moans at times when he walks and is so slow but life isn’t made to be easy. Deal with it. That and take your kids and put them to bed and leave the carol singing until they are older and more capable of coping.

My boy is / was the laziest thing ever when it comes to walking but the buggy went on his third birthday. He’s about the same age as I (almost 5) and wouldn’t be seen dead in a buggy. If she’s that tired they shouldn’t be out in the evening. I’d live to be out and about but it’s just not worth the over tiredness particularly at this time of year
That’s just it. I’d love to go out but the kids come first. We are meant to accept that when we have them. I have hubby at home and think in last 5 years I have been out 4 or 5 nights max. My kids are same ages as hers but they are bedded at 6pm, 7 on a late night and eldest who just started school is dead beat by 6pm and beyond ready for bed. Even getting them up at 8am is getting hard work these days lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Where she went tonight meant going on a freezing cold ferry ride, past normal kiddies bed times and then another drive home after. I live in her town and there have been so many local carol services and lights on ceremonies that she could have gone to. She definitely only went there because it’s a shopping outlet.
I 100% agree. The chruch she takes the kids too had a beautiful tree festival and a carol service and she didn't attend that!

I don’t blame Isla for wanting to sit down she’s probably knackered from being at school all day then being dragged out in the evening. My children are roughly the same age and my son, who is same age as Isla, hasn’t been in a pushchair since before his 3rd birthday and my almost 2 year old goes in one probably a couple of times a month max! I prefer them to walk to tire them out ? plus it’s good for them! She has said before how she would like a 3rd baby at some point, how would she manage??

I don’t blame Isla for wanting to sit down she’s probably knackered from being at school all day then being dragged out in the evening. My children are roughly the same age and my son, who is same age as Isla, hasn’t been in a pushchair since before his 3rd birthday and my almost 2 year old goes in one probably a couple of times a month max! I prefer them to walk to tire them out ? plus it’s good for them! She has said before how she would like a 3rd baby at some point, how would she manage??
She’d need a triplet pram for a start.

Reactions: 3
@Runaroundrunner - you summed it up perfectly 'the kids come first'. Sadly, this never enters Sarah's mind. It's what suits Sarah, what will look good in an Instagram photo or vlog and the children's needs are lowdown on her list of priorities.
She says she has a busy, festive weekend planned. Hopefully it will involve and include her children for a change.

Reactions: 4
I'm pleased I found this thread. I don't even have children, but watching Sarah's (who I can honestly say I liked a lot until I saw she took money from an actual charity) vlogs somehow made me feel lazy and crap. I admired her for being a mother who still found it important and seemingly fulfilling to work outside of her home and maintain a social life as well.

I can definitely now see that there's some sort of issue, though, and I don't think Sarah's really capable of ever comprehending it. She's a little bit manic (behaviourally - not in any way trying to diagnose) and seems to run away from the children whenever possible. Isla is such a sweet and funny girl, and Lachlan probably will be a sweet kid too - I do worry about them both though.

Well the weekend is here again & I wonder who Sarah will be going out with and who she will be dumping her children on! ?

I think she's going out with her work according to a comment I saw on someone's post ?

It's nice to see Isla has a little tree for her room to decorate, shame she couldn't help decorate the main tree though! I also hope Lachlan has a tree aswell for his room!

She must have read this thread. Radio silence about her work night out. You know she’s dying to do a boomerang of her drinks ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.