Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
I’ve never taken much notice of her. But I had a quick look at her channel and I was shocked at a Title “My Baby Gave Me PTSD” I really don’t like that. I’m not saying she doesn’t have PTSD but the title. Imagine growing up and finding your mum has posted a very open video about how difficult you were as a baby and how YOU gave her PTSD.
Maybe the illnesses her son had and the experiences caused the PTSD but don’t say my baby caused it.
It’s really horrible.
I find it hard to empathise with people like this. I really do.

Reactions: 6

Karen1

where have you gone to Sarah?
Nothing else to say?
Be sure to let us know when you get home and start your bath or ‘baf’ In your case and bedtime routine and what mixed up bowl of mush you’ve made for your tea

Oh the influencer life, imagine normal people just going about their day with their children having normal childhoods and you have the likes of them idiots informing us they’ve got a yogurt out for their kids and giving us the daily dissection of every finger they have to lift and getting their kids to pose on potty’s for a dime. Shameful.
Her lunch break must be over 🤣

• Haha

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Can we please address what the fuck she does wear? She is ALWAYS wearing box cut tops that finish right above her muffin top and if just makes her look so square. She’s probably a 12-14 but it makes her look so much bigger because she dresses insane. The stupid voice she puts on all the time, that singy song way of talking is so irritating and I’m yet to find a picture she isn’t sticking her tongue between her teeth. Weird.

M

Member 1682

Children in a strange house with grandparents they hardly ever see and she goes out. What if they wake and feel unsettled?
She has no shame.
Why has she gone out?! How bloody rude!
You go to visit the in-laws with the kids and you bugger off out on the first night there?!
Honest to god!
If I was her MIL I would have told her where to go.

Just wait for the insta story of a half drunk cocktail.....(or other beverage/food item) ?

Peachbomb

VIP Member
God, I would struggle to tell you what’s in my own freezer ever mind give a monkeys whats in someone else’s.
I think I’ll skip that riveting instalment of “mama” life.
Also her bio says she has “2 under 5” which is hardly an unusual gap to be deserving of a special mention? It’s not like having 2 under 2 or whatever.

MrsSnow

And she’s talked about wanting another baby!? Why if they’re gonna be in nursery all day every day? I Seriously don’t get it!

At that age my daughter was still in a cot, a grobag, had a bottle of milk before bed and wore nappies.

Personally I see nothing wrong in that as they are still young in my eyes!

Different strokes for different folks as the saying goes, just because one child is doing something doesn’t make what another is doing not ‘normal’.

Karen1

Then why be on your phone taking pictures of the poor child while she is eating!!! Grow the f*** up, put the phone away,go get your son & give him some time too.

• Heart

Bogglers

These candid moments captured for IG are a load of BS. It’s all staged but then they go and write a caption that is relatable. Sheep lap it up.
Imagine shouting out for your husband to take a photo, just enjoy the cuddles woman!

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
Why didn’t she just enjoy the moment instead of ‘Rob come quick I need a photo for insta of me actually showing my second born some attention’

• Haha

saywhaaat

Lachlan had a lot of issues as a baby with reflux and she was on her own parenting for long periods of time you cant imagine how difficult that must be with an inconsolable baby and a toddler and to be alone with them both for up to 6 months - credit to her she has held it all together in a difficult time AND managed to work through all of it. The children are both clearly happy and well looked after. Sarah is a very relatable person and down to earth she doesnt flounce around like some of these Youtubers mistreating their children in front of a camera.
Hmmmm yet she still chooses to put her children in front of a camera constantly despite having a well paid job? Sorry I really don’t think she puts their interests firsts.
I don’t find her at all relatable. She’s one of the worst instagrammers for filming every aspect of her life. From her food to really personal moments with her children and her husband.

• Angry
M

Member 1682

I think she blames it on the fact she lived in the Middle East for some of her childhood.
I’m Scottish, to me she sounds like she’s from Aberdeen or that area but you can tell she hasn’t lived there for a while. She has a habit of mumbling and mispronouncing words. She says “fot” instead of “thought” for example.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I just cannot believe that somebody somewhere in the nhs decided to pay influencers to teach us how to use a pharmacy.

Donating the money to a food bank shows a touch of class by that other influencer at least.

Lip fillers, botox, hair extensions, nails etc don’t pay for themselves.

Fair enough do ads but she has also advertised sleep medication previously which doesn’t sit well with me either.

Chitterchat

VIP Member
I don't get why she didn't go after school on Friday.
Because she wanted to go out again last night OF course!!! So incredibly selfish! Anyone notice that she said she went out with work yet she also said that last weekend? Also Jess was there so didn’t look like a works night to me.

MrsSnow

So sad - it’s half term, Isla is off school , she s off work and they are heading out for a day to meet friends at the park - Lachlan has been put to nursery!! X
I thought this too, feel so sad for him. I get they’ve paid for nursery and she had errands to run today but I would just feel so guilty putting one child in nursery and not the other on my one day off (as it’s half term and isn’t a regular thing). she however doesn’t seem bothered! And oh my i was scared watching Lachlan in his cot, if he leant over he’d fall out for sure . So dangerous .

Starting to feel sorry for kids of family vloggers. There’s no need to share such intimate moments as the one where’s they see their dad after such a long time. It’s just for content and it’s not necessary. Keep it as a nice family moment and capture for you to look back on not share with the world. I’m so glad vlogging wasn’t a thing when I was a kid!!

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
I followed Sarah and Claire and I can’t beleive Rugratz thinks the sun shines out of Sarah’s a*se! She totally favours the girl over the boy. Claire might not work the same hours as Sarah but her husband is a farmer and pretty much works 7 days a week. Sarah is always wasting money going out for dinner or lunch. It’s staggering how much they must spend on eating out! I also can’t believe how she leaves L in nursery when she doesn’t have to but she does because it’s already paid for.

I’ve unfollowed Sarah because she’s not relatable and a twit. Claire is lovely though, very down to earth and the exact opposite of Sarah!

Greendream

Yeah it’s funny how she’s private about her own career but sells her kids every moment on the gram. ‘This mama life’ 😂
Anyway she works for the MOD