Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrgghhh get Lachlan out of that pram and put him on the merry go round!! ? poor boy. She had a friend with her! I think I might buy some reins and send them to her p.o box ?

Reactions: 3
Arrgghhh get Lachlan out of that pram and put him on the merry go round!! ? poor boy. She had a friend with her! I think I might buy some reins and send them to her p.o box ?
He's in the buggy with no shoes on, a dummy and a bottle. How old does she think he is?!
I'm guessing Isla was also treated like this and it's why she acts like a toddler now?

Yep. Not one story of Lachlan. Poor kid. Selfish mother

Has it ever been addressed or mentioned by her that Lachlan may be showing signs of having any sort of issue’s? I’m not fan of hers by all means but all the judgmental comments about the biggie are really really uncalled for My son who is 4 and is on the spectrum and still sits in a buggie, he has no danger awareness. I get judgmental looks and comments by complete strangers all the time which has now resulted in me having anxiety. Please I know she’s an asshole but don’t judge the kids as we really don’t know what may be going on behind the scenes

Reactions: 7
Did anyone catch the pic of her , her friend and the kids then an arrow to other people saying ruining our pic or something similar , sorry what?? Such an entitled little princess :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Has it ever been addressed or mentioned by her that Lachlan may be showing signs of having any sort of issue’s? I’m not fan of hers by all means but all the judgmental comments about the biggie are really really uncalled for My son who is 4 and is on the spectrum and still sits in a buggie, he has no danger awareness. I get judgmental looks and comments by complete strangers all the time which has now resulted in me having anxiety. Please I know she’s an asshole but don’t judge the kids as we really don’t know what may be going on behind the scenes
I don’t think she’s ever mentioned it. I certainly don’t judge a child in a pushchair. My son is 4 and I allow him to go in his pram if he wants. Shock horror. No one call the parent police ?

Reactions: 1
It's not the fact he has a buggy that bothers me it's the fact he is always in it. Why couldn't she get him out to go on the ride with them? When they went on their festive walk he was in the buggy while Isla did all the activities. He's 2, I agree he should be in a buggy for long walks ect but if there is an activity he can take part in then let him.

Reactions: 4
It's not the fact he has a buggy that bothers me it's the fact he is always in it. Why couldn't she get him out to go on the ride with them? When they went on their festive walk he was in the buggy while Isla did all the activities. He's 2, I agree he should be in a buggy for long walks ect but if there is an activity he can take part in then let him.
Exactly. He is more than old enough to enjoy activities such as rides and nature trails. If you look at her friend Jess Aveys little boy who is only weeks older than Lachlan, you will see him scooting round the park! She treats him like he's 6 months old and will have no interest in anything. My child is also around 6 weeks older than Lachlan and it's just insane how babyfied she treats him!

I feel she most definitely would have mentioned any possibly issues with Lachlan as she overshares everything.

Exactly. He is more than old enough to enjoy activities such as rides and nature trails. If you look at her friend Jess Aveys little boy who is only weeks older than Lachlan, you will see him scooting round the park! She treats him like he's 6 months old and will have no interest in anything. My child is also around 6 weeks older than Lachlan and it's just insane how babyfied she treats him!

I feel she most definitely would have mentioned any possibly issues with Lachlan as she overshares everything.

Every child is different though. They all develop differentl. my god you guys are lucky to have the most perfect attentive kids who probably reached every milestone at the text book age but unfortunately there are many others that don’t . And like I Salisbury by all means I’m no fan of this mama life! And yes the kids could be a product of there environment. Judge her 100% but not the kids

Every child is different though. They all develop differentl. my god you guys are lucky to have the most perfect attentive kids who probably reached every milestone at the text book age but unfortunately there are many others that don’t . And like I Salisbury by all means I’m no fan of this mama life! And yes the kids could be a product of there environment. Judge her 100% but not the kids
Noone is judging Lachlan. Were judging Sarah for not allowing him the same opportunities as Isla.

My child is on the spectrum so I know how hard it is (although he wasn’t in a buggy at 2 years because I brought him a little life backpack with Reins and walked with him as I don’t drive) I don’t see him
Personally as having any ASD traits from what I’ve seen and I have 27 years experience on the spectrum both my personal life and work life I do see a lazy Mum that simply can’t be arsed though if I’m honest x

Most of her stories over Christmas have been all Isla, not Lachlan. Find that really sad :( he seems like a sweet boy.
Definitely not judging Lachlan for being in the pushchair, or any child for that matter. It’s just whenever they go out somewhere and she posts on Instagram, 99% of the time (if he’s actually filmed/photographed) he's in the pushchair! Isla is old enough and seems well behaved enough to stay by her mum when they are out so what’s the issue with Lachlan being able to walk?

Most of her stories over Christmas have been all Isla, not Lachlan. Find that really sad :( he seems like a sweet boy.
Definitely not judging Lachlan for being in the pushchair, or any child for that matter. It’s just whenever they go out somewhere and she posts on Instagram, 99% of the time (if he’s actually filmed/photographed) he's in the pushchair! Isla is old enough and seems well behaved enough to stay by her mum when they are out so what’s the issue with Lachlan being able to walk?
Maybe she feels over whelmed when she has both kids out on her own?‍♀ I only watch bits n bobs of her so not majorly clued up on her! But one thing is for sure she is struggling with the kids big time, she needs to move closer to family! There’s no shame in it. Her husband is away for long periods of time and you can tell she definitely struggles with L at least if she was near extended family they could help with him.

Reactions: 1
Also Instagram doesn't show her whole life...perhaps he did go in the rides and she just didn't post about it. It's much easier to photograph a 5 yr old. I know my 2 year old never sits still long enough! And in a buggy at 2. what's the issue? No shoes? He's a toddler, and often they take their shoes off...a bottle and dummy...so what!
It's judgemental parenting comments like this that make parents anxious about their own parenting decisions and choices.

The issue isn’t a 2 year old being in a buggy. I understand some older children would need to use a buggy too. But he seems to be in the buggy a lot - just my opinion.
I know some posters here think differently but I do feel for her with Rob being away. She and the children must miss him terribly. I think she said her plan is to move closer to her family in about 7 years when Rob leaves the Navy.
I’m not going to talk about the buggy again as I’m sick of talking about it now. I just think it would be nice to see more of L playing etc, rather than just Isla.

Also Instagram doesn't show her whole life...perhaps he did go in the rides and she just didn't post about it. It's much easier to photograph a 5 yr old. I know my 2 year old never sits still long enough! And in a buggy at 2. what's the issue? No shoes? He's a toddler, and often they take their shoes off...a bottle and dummy...so what!
It's judgemental parenting comments like this that make parents anxious about their own parenting decisions and choices.

This what I was trying to say also. Not every kid is the same and we don’t all have cookie cutter kids who adhere to the perfect kid rules!

Please tell me that neither of her children ate the Ella’s kitchen pouch? Christmas dinner for 7 months plus. Surely no 2 and a bit year old would ever enjoy that?

She finally shared a photo of just her and Lachlan but only because her lipstick looked good ?.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.