Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 hello Sarah
Yet Claire Witt you have a problem with, but Sarah & her constant complaining about her little boy you don’t?
Haha you couldn't be further from correct there 🤣 I wouldnt go round saying that these Youtubers can get you into hot water ! Also does Claire Witt work full time? Does she hell!

Rugratz are you for real, I think you are watching Sarah’s tit show through rose tinted specs love. She one of the worst ones on YouTube and Instagram. You think she’s a good mum cos she sends ISLA to classes, only place Lachlan’s goes to is nursery. Seems to me she’s scared about being at home with them, constantly shoving them anywhere other than her own motherly care.

Just because she pays out dollar doesn’t mean she’s a good mum. Far from it. In fact they’ve earnt going to a few poxy after school classes by being the centre of her brand deals and social media and slagging Lachlan off to anyone who will listen. If that makes her a good mum god bless your children.

She’s horrific. Selfish idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rugratz are you for real, I think you are watching Sarah’s tit show through rose tinted specs love. She one of the worst ones on YouTube and Instagram. You think she’s a good mum cos she sends ISLA to classes, only place Lachlan’s goes to is nursery. Seems to me she’s scared about being at home with them, constantly shoving them anywhere other than her own motherly care.

Just because she pays out dollar doesn’t mean she’s a good mum. Far from it. In fact they’ve earnt going to a few poxy after school classes by being the centre of her brand deals and social media and slagging Lachlan off to anyone who will listen. If that makes her a good mum god bless your children.

She gives BOTH her children opportunities and activities to do. Lachlan goes swimming also and she said hes not 3 yet so he cant yet attend the clubs Isla goes to but she wants him to! Who said I had children? But then again is that any of your business? And to call somebody horrific you must have some serious issues yourself go and take a look at yourself first!

She gives BOTH her children opportunities and activities to do. Lachlan goes swimming also and she said hes not 3 yet so he cant yet attend the clubs Isla goes to but she wants him to! Who said I had children? But then again is that any of your business? And to call somebody horrific you must have some serious issues yourself go and take a look at yourself first!
Question Greendream do you personally know Sarah because the level of hatred you exhibit is abnormal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also the chief complainer, mundane Jane, Sarah willox the absolute pillox is on about baby no3. She can’t cope with the 2 she’s got. All she does is moan how will she manage. Poor Lachlan he will have it even worse.

I think she needs to get Isla checked out she talks through her nose. She probably hasn’t noticed though cos she only speaks to them through a camera. Poor kids. At least they will get some company at granny’s when they get shipped off to the other side of the country.

Rugratz your hilare 😅 love the bantz but honestly why are you on tattle to defend this loser unless you are her or friends/relative of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Also how you villify a working mother because their child attends nursery - just wow! Maybe just maybe she is showing them the normality of a WORKING parent! Perhaps you might see the benefit of this in a child of you were a parent or worked yourself? 🤣

Also the chief complainer, mundane Jane, Sarah willox the absolute pillox is on about baby no3. She can’t cope with the 2 she’s got. All she does is moan how will she manage. Poor Lachlan he will have it even worse.

I think she needs to get Isla checked out she talks through her nose. She probably hasn’t noticed though cos she only speaks to them through a camera. Poor kids. At least they will get some company at granny’s when they get shipped off to the other side of the country.

Rugratz your hilare 😅 love the bantz but honestly why are you on tattle to defend this loser unless you are her or friends/relative of her.

You have just shown the level of competence you have speaking about a child like that. Isla could have medical issues and you have just said that about a 5 year old child - disgusting honestly. Also you may want to refer to the Oxford English Dictionary if your written English is lacking? 🤣

Also how you villify a working mother because their child attends nursery - just wow! Maybe just maybe she is showing them the normality of a WORKING parent! Perhaps you might see the benefit of this in a child of you were a parent or worked yourself? 🤣
Hey tetchy Tina, I do work thanks, i have nothing against nursery, fail to see where i said that.
I just find it disgraceful she will do things with Isla and have quality time with her and leave Lachlan at nursery then he comes home and goes straight to bed sorry after she instagrams it’s BaFFF and bedTYYYMMM ROOutine

Also sarah is a greedy fucker she doesn’t HAVE to work 5 days a week she could have one day of with Lachlan a week if she wanted to she doesn’t want to that says everything about her as a mother.

I’m gonna carry on regardless of your opinions rugratz ahem Sarah so carry on

Question Greendream do you personally know Sarah because the level of hatred you exhibit is abnormal 🤣
When does Lachlan do swimming lessons? 🤔

Hey tetchy Tina, I do work thanks, i have nothing against nursery, fail to see where i said that.
I just find it disgraceful she will do things with Isla and have quality time with her and leave Lachlan at nursery then he comes home and goes straight to bed sorry after she instagrams it’s BaFFF and bedTYYYMMM ROOutine

Also sarah is a greedy fucker she doesn’t HAVE to work 5 days a week she could have one day of with Lachlan a week if she wanted to she doesn’t want to that says everything about her as a mother.

You can have your opinion , but have one respectfully because I am no relation to Sarah , I am simply stating what is clear to be seen from her Youtube/Social media. Sarah may suffer from mental health issues do you think you can consider yourself a decent person if she were to see this?

When does Lachlan do swimming lessons? 🤔
Yes he does do you not watch her Youtube?

You have just shown the level of competence you have speaking about a child like that. Isla could have medical issues and you have just said that about a 5 year old child - disgusting honestly. Also you may want to refer to the Oxford English Dictionary if your written English is lacking? 🤣
Yeah I’ve said her mother should go get her checked out. Maybe you should run along and go do that love instead of reading about yourself on here. 😂 dick head.

Oh no one has an issue with Lachlan going to nursery. HE ONLY GOES THERE and Isla has lots of clubs?

She only complains about him. We all have issues with our kids at times, the difference is I don't post insta stories about my son or YouTube videos about 'how he broke me' for him to find when he is older. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2

If you work full time you get days off ffs! Jesus take a look at yourself ! Nobody works 7 days a week 24/7 and they are saving for a house.

Yeah I’ve said her mother should go get her checked out. Maybe you should run along and go do that love instead of reading about yourself on here. 😂 dick head.
Wow what a lovely individual. You have had such an effect on my life - bye then 🤣

You can have your opinion , but have one respectfully because I am no relation to Sarah , I am simply stating what is clear to be seen from her Youtube/Social media. Sarah may suffer from mental health issues do you think you can consider yourself a decent person if she were to see this?

I have and I've only seen him sat on the pool edge watching Isla's lessons

Lots of people can have mental health issues? So what?

Don't put yourself and your kids on the internet if you don't want people to have opinions? And certainly don't profit from it (and charities). 😑

Reactions: 5
Lots of people can have mental health issues? So what?

Don't put yourself and your kids on the internet if you don't want people to have opinions? And certainly don't profit from it (and charities). 😑
Where has she profited from it and from charities?

If you work full time you get days off ffs! Jesus take a look at yourself ! Nobody works 7 days a week 24/7 and they are saving for a house.
Give it a rest love, thou think thou doth protest to much.

It’s okay to have different opinions you know.
You have yours and il have mine thanks. I don’t need to quoting me every 10 seconds and telling me the other side of it or how great she is. Why don’t you tell her on her social media. This is for gossip so duck off.

In my opinion she sells her children online. Lachlan is treated like a second class citizen and all she does is moan. And I don’t like her. That okay 😁

• Haha
She did an Ad for the NHS and the British legion and got paid 🙄
So? Her husband works in the Royal Navy I think they have done more than enough in service to our country collectively! Can you say you have done the same?

Where has she profited from it and from charities?
She profits from it by doing ads etc? And here:

So? Her husband works in the Royal Navy I think they have done more than enough in service to our country collectively! Can you say you have done the same?
I can say that I wouldn't be taking a fee from a charity? Upstanding people would donate the fee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.