Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greendream

She always dothis before sinbad goes away. Starts acting crazy to get shit done in the house. Think her anxiety is hitting peak levels you can tell by her whole fucking demeanour she’s so angry about what’s to come and how HER life’s going to be affected, sick of hearing it.
At the end of the day they’ve chosen this life. Nobody else. They’ve chosen that rob does deployments and stays on in the navy for the monetary benefits. She could of sailed into the Scottish sunset if they weren’t so bothered about the cash.

Don’t feel remotely sorry for her. She put the kids in far too many activities. So yeah she is going to be run ragged cos she can’t cope at home with them either and needs to be in 2 places at once with the activities - don’t understand the logic or lack of.

but heyas long as mama can buy Gucci bags and all her beauty treatments to look less of a linebacker she needs to work 2 jobs and post shite on Instagram like her kids shit in the grout to fund it all. Weird.

don’t even get me started on isla and the boyfriend. Sick in the head. She’s got more issues than vogue and she thinks she had a good childhood? Eating disorder, anxiety, no resilience, can’t cope with anything life throws her way, hasn’t cut the chord with mummy / driving 24 hours in a weekend for a meal 😵💫, pushing her daughter to be someone she’s not, can’t parent/won’t parent, lack of boundaries in that house, I’m telling you there’s a lot going on in that massive head and large jaw. Many many issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Can you imagine a night round Sarah's 'excuse the fake fireplace, planing on getting a stove soon' 'excuse the empty photo frames..... I take a million photographs but only for Instagram' 'Yes, that's a photo of The Middle East, I used to live there you know..... On no this is a print from a mass produced company I did an AD for' 'Oh no, don't try and draw the curtains. They are my show curtains'..... What a tit and laughing stock she must be.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
That was my thought. I’ve had a feeling this week she is pregnant. Keeping that coat on all the time. All very odd.
Oh no 😔. This may sound extreme but I’m really going to struggle to even read these threads if she’s pregnant again. I feel quite strongly about the fact she’s neglecting the two kids she has.

I used to think to “neglect” a child it had to be as bad as leaving them on their own or exposing them to addiction or not feeding them at all but since coming here, I’ve realised an alarming amount of people operate in damaging ways in plain sight. Yes her kids’ clothes are always too small and I don’t think she feeds them enough at mealtimes but it’s the emotional side too. That little boy will be in no doubt his sister is the favourite and may even know “he” ruined his mother’s life just by being born with a medical condition.

And while I’m at it, who walks into a service station after midnight, films it openly and then leaves because they don’t have a sandwich she wants, criticising how it looks on the way. That is woeful content, she literally can’t operate without that phone in her hand.

Sorry for ranting so early, Meldrum told me to get up 10 minutes early to have some me time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

btw

How old is Isla?
I find it so uncomfortable how much Sarah obsesses over Isla having a boyfriend, “3 years they’ve been together”
How strange 🤯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Instasham

Chatty Member
Here’s a thought if Isla liked the film and has a Harry Potter obsession how about buying the bloody book and reading it to her. The house full of bookshelves with not a single book on them!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Nearly 8, so she’s had this “boyfriend” since she was 4!
It’s fucking repulsive the way Sarah sexualises Isla and this friendship with the kid from along the road (at the old house) they are CHILDREN. Kids. There is nothing remotely romantic going on - obviously - and I seriously find it very uncomfortable the way Sarah keeps harking on this way. One off the cuff comment said in jest I could understand as a sort of funny in-joke - but this relentless bombardment of the narrative that Isla has a BOYFRIEND is creepy as fuck and then some. Sarah couldn’t make it any more obvious that she is deeply uncomfortable with how Isla presents herself and that she is not the quintessential “girly girl” that Sarah desperately wants her to be. The impression I get is that Sarah thinks if she pushes Isla down the paths that SHE wants, then somehow Isla will turn into the kind of little girl Sarah wants her to be; Sarah wants her to be a dainty petite elegant ballerina who loves dressing in pink and wearing dresses and who loves her hair long and curly and who has BOYFRIENDS and likes BOYS because god forbid if she ever deviates from that path……

• Heart
I’m here, just waiting for someone to mention that she got Rob to do a thumbs down because she thought her own thumb looked weird.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I started following mummy instragramers when my child was small. Having someone go through similar stages as your own baby/toddler was quite interesting at the time but past the age of three or four other people's children just aren't that interesting. I don't want to be hearing about their after school activities, watching them practice dance routines, hear about how they did at football or have them show how to make a paper aeroplane. Just as I am sure no one wants to hear about my own kids achievements, they are shared and celebrated between close friends and family, not a load of strangers on the Internet. At what age will Sarah stop trying to force her average children into the limelight? What must it do for their children's mental health when they want to show off a coat to their mother's followers? Or fight for their mother to film and share some other very ordinary kids thing they are doing? Is she going to carry on sharing them for the next few years? Will we have Isla's just got her first bra or started her period vlogs in the coming years? Will be have Lachlan got his first ASBO or started therapy for the childhood trauma caused by his mother slagging him off on public social media for not being the cute, insta baby she was hoping for.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

frostily

VIP Member
19FE3022-C666-497B-AC0B-3C7ABD9BAD83.jpeg

Just a reminder that, while I don’t doubt she struggled, she posted this PUBLICLY where he will read it one day. He will read that his mother blamed HIM so when she’s all like “they can look back at all the memories” - this is what he will see. He won’t care about the insta days out and balloon walls. His teenage (or younger) self will focus on things like this.

I really hope she reads this here and deletes this post, seriously. For his sake.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Something has been bothering me since the weekend and I need to get it out, sorry!

If she wants to introduce her kids to Harry Potter maybe start with the books? They are after all books then films.
I has had trouble with literacy so why not spark her imagination and fun in reading by reading the books to her?
I just don’t know why she skipped straight to the films. Maybe it’s because I’m glad I lived in a time before the films when they were just books so got the pleasure of reading them and creating the world in my minds eye first.
(Also I don’t really like the films, Daniel Radcliffe does my head in 😳😩)
I didn’t read them to my older children, I let Stephen Fry do that 😂 on audible, but surely if your child is struggling and needing tutors etc then this would be a good/fun way to encourage them?

that feels better!

Reactions: 23

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She really does think she’s perfect. Those passive aggressive messages about Rob yet she told us she forgot parents night at one of L’s clubs. How would she feel if Rob posted that ‘someone forgot it was parents night at L’s karate so she couldn’t get back for I’s’. She wouldn’t stand for it. It very much feels like Rob is an inconvenience when he’s home as she has to have control over everything. He literally has no say in their upbringing. So sad.
Or if Rob had posted…

“oh my god - you had 1 job Sarah, can’t believe you “forgot” all of our sons Christmas presents….Jesus…..urgh like what are you like?! HAHA”

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Scotland Bingo:

- awkward video of her family sitting around her mum’s living room looking bored

- footage of her mum playing with the kids while Sarah films from afar drinking a glass of wine

- Sarah dumping the kids at her mum’s and going off out on her own somewhere for hours on end

- video of Isla being a precocious little shit and Lachlan desperately trying to get in shot by playing up and being irritating

- photo of something “Scottish” like a plate of Mum’s mince & tatties Or a road sign in Gaelic and Sarah acting like she’s at Bannockburn

- the fucking “welcome to Scotland” road sign at the border. Again.

• Haha

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
It’s obvious why she hasn’t posted anything at all about the journey home - she knows it’s wrong to drag the kids home in the car overnight during a storm then shove them straight into school.
We had loooads of stories posted from her journey there and absolutely none on the way back down

Reactions: 22

lexi5436

So at approx 11.30 she has put a story up that she doesn’t want to leave today. They’ve got a 12 hour trip with the kids back at school tomorrow and they’re still there. I just can’t with this woman 🤯😡She’s going to make those poor kids travel 12 hrs in an uncomfortable car seat then drag them out from the car in the freezing cold, stormy weather at whatever time they get home, chuck them in bed and ship them off to school … or probably breakfast club knowing her. She’s just so incredibly selfish. And the worst of it is she sees absolutely nothing wrong with her terrible behaviour!! Is it any wonder social services were involved!! Pulling kids out of school when they’re already behind for a fucking lunch. There’s just no words.

• Sad
interesting. That poem is very much based upon how a parent feels in that situation. I absolutely get that the emotion it is encapsulating

However, Sarah’s posting shows a huge disconnect between Lachlan’s behaviour and her responsibility to support him to modify and adapt it. She always appears to be such a passive narrator in the whole situation with no real (let alone primary) responsibility. All of her posts tend to focus on the effects of his behaviour on her.

I’m prepared for the pas agg story incoming about “judgement” and “stories just showing 5 minutes of the day”. Again, that just shows the lack of responsibility and insight. There’s a lot of 5 minutes a day we see. There are a lot of posts and stories where Sarah sets out her feelings very plainly in writing with no space for misunderstanding. I don’t judge Lachlan at all. I do judge Sarah and Rob’s parenting and find it hugely lacking in the structure, support and boundaries and routines that Lachlan desperately needs but will not get until both of them are willing to structure their lives in a child centred way that operates in his best interests. Eg not removing him from school unless absolutely necessary. Not sending him into school when exhausted after an overnight drive. Intervening and distracting him from more problematic behaviour rather than passively filming it (ie prioritising Instagram). Ensuring that enough food is ordered and prepared to allow appropriate family meal times. Ensuring he has enough down time and is not over stimulated. I could continue. No doubt Sarah will see this and think it is is more horrible jealous trolling. Maybe try reframing it? Ask Lachlan’s teacher if his behaviour is more or less likely to improve if you actively parent him or focus on filming it for stories? See what a professional in real life says

Also would be very happy for Sarah to post my post on her stories as an example of horrible trolling. Can assure you it is not. Just a concerned member of the public

• Heart

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Or how about “SOMEONE forgot to do the food shopping for the week!! managed to have time to get her nails done though!”

This is exactly how it would be if it were reversed but Sarah wouldn’t stand for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

B_ee

Chatty Member
So the dog dies and she even manages to get a dig at Lachlan in the post... He can't help he cried as a newborn he didn't do it to upset you. She needs to get over herself

• Angry
  • Sad

Downtoearth

I'm probably going to be shot down for saying this, but as a mother of older children, the early primary school years should be SO easy. EYFS/KS1 children regularly happily play alone and usually don't feel left out like older kids can. There isn't the same emphasis on a peer group or outside activities, and things like parties are easy as it's usually a whole class/year group thing. Reception is academically relaxed, with an emphasis on learning through play.

In short, if L is struggling just a few months into mainstream school, and Sarah is struggling to address it, there are MAJOR issues bubbling under the surface. I work with that age group a lot and it's so easy to see the ones whose parents take an interest and the ones who don't, down to table/general manners, attitude etc.

I'm not baffled by Sarah's inability to connect HER behaviour with Lachlans - I see it all the time where parents try and find anyone to blame except themselves. They just don't normally broadcast it to 45k strangers on the Internet.