Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, my boy comes back from football starving and that’s with having a snack just before. he gets in and has a big mug of hot chocolate then a full sandwich, bag of crisps and fruit, then usually some cake or something a little later on! That plate it looked like 3 grapes cut up and two tiny slices of apple - hardly enough to constitute a portion of fruit!
Those bloody plates! Does she think that’s what all mothers strive to achieve when making their children lunch!?

Reactions: 2
So the dog dies and she even manages to get a dig at Lachlan in the post... He can't help he cried as a newborn he didn't do it to upset you. She needs to get over herself

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So the dog dies and she even manages to get a dig at Lachlan in the post... He can't help he cried as a newborn he didn't do it to upset you. She needs to get over herself
She can’t help herself can she, if she says this online then how’s she treating him in real life? I hope the dog contacts her via a psychic medium and tells her it was her laughing and filming that he didn’t like. Ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god, her “modelling” that coat 😂😂😂😂
It’s made my day! The awkward twirl 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bit weird making a compilation of photos for your mum’s dog that’s died…..! Could sort of understand if it was Sarah & Robs dog but her parents dog who she wouldn’t have ever lived with and probably only saw a handful of times….?!
Anything for content I guess….

Reactions: 10
Exactly! I’ll get over the way she worded that vlog “My baby gave me PTSD” as if it was his fault!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She should have sized up with the coat. Everything look too short in the arms on anything Sarah or her kids wear.

Reactions: 9
Imagine being on a family day out, swinging on a tyre because that’s what parents do when they take their kids to these places, and then whipping out your phone to film yourself to post a story on Instagram. And giving a running commentary on stories on all the other things you did/saw. Rather than just, you know, enjoying the moment and experience of being with your family.Her whole life is planned around her (UTTERLY DULL) ‘content.’

What a bleeping loser.

And a loser who looks ridiculous in the new coat which is too small for her.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The coat is at least a size too small on her.
I dislike her hair. It’s horrible.
Who goes home and starts preparing FOOD without taking their coat off or washing their hands….. what planet is this muppet on? She’s such a pleb.

Reactions: 11
£75 hat and a coat that’s clearly too small…she’s not got a clue this wee one!

Reactions: 9
The coat is at least a size too small on her.
I dislike her hair. It’s horrible.
Who goes home and starts preparing FOOD without taking their coat off or washing their hands….. what planet is this muppet on? She’s such a pleb.
She’s too busy being a busy working mum who stays up till 2am every night doing “life admin” to take her coat off before she starts cooking…
I’m not sure how she manages to squeeze in the time to video a story of it then upload it to Instagram! 😝

Reactions: 6
Burnt pizza. Lachlan nearly falling into icy water (bless him. Haha hahaha) because his mother is too busy on her phone and a fashion show" too. Boy are we being spoiled today 🙈

The walking towards the camera - oh my God. She looked like a 22 stone police constable when they approach your window to give you a speeding ticket. Just missing the truncheon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, Pizza Hut would have been better Sarah, because they’d have cooked it instead of you absolutely cremating it 🙄 Still at least you know a good dentist if you’d have broken your teeth on rock hard pizza 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.