Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless she wants to go back this weekend to reveal she is pregnant and film her parents reaction.
Makes no sense to go all that way and have your children miss school if it is for her granny's (whom she never mentions) birthday.
That was my thought. I’ve had a feeling this week she is pregnant. Keeping that coat on all the time. All very odd.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
69D3AF26-F1F6-47E9-ACD8-601D191C50B1.jpeg

“Arrive in 8:15” is she actually serious… in 8 hours I will be getting up for work after a nights sleep in my comfy bed, whereas for that whole time those poor kids will be cramped in a car!! I can’t even comprehend how they can think that’s okay..Absolute madness!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just something to add into the nutjob bingo- getting an ASOS delivery as she’s forgotten to buy an outfit.

Reactions: 9
Scotland Bingo:

- awkward video of her family sitting around her mum’s living room looking bored

- footage of her mum playing with the kids while Sarah films from afar drinking a glass of wine

- Sarah dumping the kids at her mum’s and going off out on her own somewhere for hours on end

- video of Isla being a precocious little tit and Lachlan desperately trying to get in shot by playing up and being irritating

- photo of something “Scottish” like a plate of Mum’s mince & tatties Or a road sign in Gaelic and Sarah acting like she’s at Bannockburn

- the bleeping “welcome to Scotland” road sign at the border. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At what point do the kids school get involved with her pulling them out all the time and obvious behaviour/possible learning delay for L? She’s going to have a hell of a shock with secondary, they don’t tolerate absences like this much.
Why can’t they fly up tomorrow early evening and back down again Sunday afternoon? Why the drive and dragging the kids?
Honestly, if she’s pregnant?! The older two will be neglected for insta pregnancy and insta baby, and the cycle of poor parenting and stupid choices will continue til it’s not cute anymore…

Reactions: 12
At what point do the kids school get involved with her pulling them out all the time and obvious behaviour/possible learning delay for L? She’s going to have a hell of a shock with secondary, they don’t tolerate absences like this much.
Why can’t they fly up tomorrow early evening and back down again Sunday afternoon? Why the drive and dragging the kids?
Honestly, if she’s pregnant?! The older two will be neglected for insta pregnancy and insta baby, and the cycle of poor parenting and stupid choices will continue til it’s not cute anymore…
Both the kids have some sort of learning delay, as Isla is still behind on her reading.

I bet she’s pregnant and she’s off to steal her granny’s thunder and announce at her birthday lunch.

Why couldn’t she just fly up by herself for the day, she’s seriously fucked up driving 2 kids the length of the country for a bleeping LUNCH!

Reactions: 12
I find driving through the night when she has been up all day a bit reckless. 😡

The extreme lengths this woman go to just to avoid her kids blows my mind. 🤯

Reactions: 14
Think L’s face sums it up 😳

I also don’t get why she’s allowed to take the kids out of school and then show off about it all over her social media? How is that allowed!? She’s admitted it’s not actually even her birthday!?!

Reactions: 5
That was my thought. I’ve had a feeling this week she is pregnant. Keeping that coat on all the time. All very odd.
Oh no 😔. This may sound extreme but I’m really going to struggle to even read these threads if she’s pregnant again. I feel quite strongly about the fact she’s neglecting the two kids she has.

I used to think to “neglect” a child it had to be as bad as leaving them on their own or exposing them to addiction or not feeding them at all but since coming here, I’ve realised an alarming amount of people operate in damaging ways in plain sight. Yes her kids’ clothes are always too small and I don’t think she feeds them enough at mealtimes but it’s the emotional side too. That little boy will be in no doubt his sister is the favourite and may even know “he” ruined his mother’s life just by being born with a medical condition.

And while I’m at it, who walks into a service station after midnight, films it openly and then leaves because they don’t have a sandwich she wants, criticising how it looks on the way. That is woeful content, she literally can’t operate without that phone in her hand.

Sorry for ranting so early, Meldrum told me to get up 10 minutes early to have some me time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor kids that’s all I’ll say. Her own mother should know better and have said something. I think they are all scared of her. She has so many enablers around her.

Reactions: 15
No wonder he wakes up...... Stopping and starting and expecting them to stay asleep... She's so disorganised. Take stuff with you...

Reactions: 10
So she has been up all day, driving through the night and will no doubt have some passive aggressive post about how her son isn’t behaving as well as she would like over the weekend.

Which is totally to be expected because he’ll likely be very tired from the school week/activities/the long drive.

I wonder what time they’ll be leaving for school on Monday? Driving home through the night on Sunday and delivered directly to school having changed at a service station no doubt. It’s three weeks until half term… travel up then.

I think she is up to something! Big reveal about a baby?

She is just so odd, purely motivated by posting things on Instagram which is so sad. What on earth is that teaching those poor children about boundaries and how to keep themselves safe on line? It’s shocking!

I am sure she said Rob was deploying at some point this year, stand by for massive amounts (I use the term loosely) content whining and moaning.

She totally could have made sandwiches and snacks to take with them. A food flask with left overs, pasta, soup would be far better than a service station sandwich. How is she so disorganised. Everything she does is so unnecessary.

Reactions: 16
I’m so confused how someone with two jobs, who spends a ridiculous amount on clothes and crap for her shelves, would rather drive overnight with two small kids then jump on a plane! My two are the same age and I can’t think of anything worse. It makes no sense at all when it’s just for two nights. Unless she’s also keeping them off on Monday but even so it’s not really worth the upheaval.

Reactions: 16
I’m so confused how someone with two jobs, who spends a ridiculous amount on clothes and crap for her shelves, would rather drive overnight with two small kids then jump on a plane! My two are the same age and I can’t think of anything worse. It makes no sense at all when it’s just for two nights. Unless she’s also keeping them off on Monday but even so it’s not really worth the upheaval.

I don’t understand why they don’t just fly either. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 6
Just thinking the other day when she was talking about being hungover from her friends being over - she didn’t do a drink boomerang so I wonder if it was a lie to throw us off the baby scent 🤔

Reactions: 2
It’s very very easy to fly from the south coast. You have Southampton airport which I’m unsure if yo can fly to Scotland from. But you definitely can from Gatwick, which has a train that stops at the terminal that goes from her local station.

she’s so utterly selfish. That is a ridiculous journey for such a short space of time. If it’s so important why not just go on her own!

My child isn’t “allowed” anymore time off this school year as they have had 3 days of sickness since September despite getting good grades. Why do they get special treatment. And it’s probably a bit whiny but it isn’t fair!

Reactions: 7
Agree. It’s absolutely ludicrous. I’ve never understood it. Plus it would be cheaper to get a cheap flight up and then hire a car if she absolutely desperately needs a car in Aberdeen.

Reactions: 8
Too be fair to Sarah- I’ve just looked up direct flights from Southampton to Aberdeen and then trains and it does seem to take as long and would cost the ££££ hence them driving I guess. I’m at home isolating so way too much time on my hands 🤣

Still why not wait til half term?! Baffling

Reactions: 4
She’s so obsessed with wanting to look cool posting the Avril Lavigne thing then the 369 thing and rambling on about nightclubs back in the day 🙄
Sarah you’re a parent start acting like one!
If you read that like ‘you’re a wormwood start acting like one!’ From Matilda I love ya

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.