Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the big question on all of our lips once Sinbad is deployed is……

Will she get the bloody Gousto boxes?
🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK, so I feel I have to say this.

I've deployed with the army several times, so did husband back in the day.

Yes, it's hard. It was hard for us as army deployments are nearly always operational, so it's not just the time apart it's the danger and lack of comms too. It seems like most of Captain Birdseyes are just.... Time at sea?! In which case, she can't even play the "wife at home" card as the danger is really so minimal. Is that really unfair?? I'm happy to stand corrected, but I don't see their marriage as any harder to friends of ours who have worked on oil rigs or out in the US for months at a time.

When my OH was in afghan the worry was horrendous. Sarah just hasn't a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OK, so I feel I have to say this.

I've deployed with the army several times, so did husband back in the day.

Yes, it's hard. It was hard for us as army deployments are nearly always operational, so it's not just the time apart it's the danger and lack of comms too. It seems like most of Captain Birdseyes are just.... Time at sea?! In which case, she can't even play the "wife at home" card as the danger is really so minimal. Is that really unfair?? I'm happy to stand corrected, but I don't see their marriage as any harder to friends of ours who have worked on oil rigs or out in the US for months at a time.

When my OH was in afghan the worry was horrendous. Sarah just hasn't a clue.
I think it's all relevant to the individual. We are not forces and I absolutely don't want to take anything away from what you go through and the worry you face.

My closest friends have a standard 9-5 Monday to Friday job, they talk how incredibly tough it is because they don't have after school childcare on hand. I don't see that as tough but to them it's the biggest worry they face regarding work.

My husband works weekends and nights, I'm single handed doing activities and days out and nighttimes but we can share the weekday childcare, I find that tough but to you it's probably a doddle.

I don't think anyone sees their marriage as harder than anyone else's, just finding their own personal journey difficult at times.

Reactions: 4
All the other times sinbad has been away she's only spoken about Islas struggles to cope with it. I wonder if she will remember Lachlan this time.

I bet the main reason she hates Rob being away is because she will have to handle L by herself.

Reactions: 11
Yes, it's hard. It was hard for us as army deployments are nearly always operational, so it's not just the time apart it's the danger and lack of comms too. It seems like most of Captain Birdseyes are just.... Time at sea?!
For his last deployment he was onshore, office based. Not sure about this trip.

Reactions: 2
How did she get a so.many messages about silent reflux and shes the.most negative person to talk about it, ive had reflux babies so i know tje drill

Reactions: 4
I feel hurt….. she didn’t post stories for many hours and we didn’t get a “Sorry guys…….”
She usually apologises for her eyelashes, her hairies, her nailies, her feeties, her table, her decorating, her lack of decorating, not posting for the entire duration of golden child’s activity sessions...…yet she disappeared off the entire face of Instagram and not one apology was given!! I was beside myself the entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All the other times sinbad has been away she's only spoken about Islas struggles to cope with it. I wonder if she will remember Lachlan this time.

I bet the main reason she hates Rob being away is because she will have to handle L by herself.
And this time she doesnt have nursery to dump him off at while she takes Isla out and about.

How did she get a so.many messages about silent reflux and shes the.most negative person to talk about it, ive had reflux babies so i know tje drill
I think she read here and saw that awful post she wrote saying that it was so hard to love Lachlan and that prompted her to talk about it. To try and validate it in her mind.

Hi Sarah 👋🏻

Reactions: 11
I think she read here and saw that awful post she wrote saying that it was so hard to love Lachlan and that prompted her to talk about it. To try and validate it in her mind.

Hi Sarah 👋🏻
Hopefully it's more she's had lots of messages calling her out on it! It's still her trying to do some damage limitation though!

Reactions: 5
And to edit yourself into a picture.... now saying that my sister edited the cat into a photo of the grandkids he was her baby 🤣🤣😍

And to edit yourself into a picture.... now saying that my sister edited the cat into a photo of the grandkids he was her baby 🤣🤣😍
My god I’ve just seen that. How can a grown woman who’s married with 2 kids have such intense FOMO when her parents spend some time with her siblings?? It’s quite concerning how attached she is to her parents. It’s like she can’t cut the cord.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did someone not mention here they were surprised Sarah the Bruce hadn’t commented on the rugby? I bet she didn’t watch it at all, she just squeezed her Tattle catch up into her mega busy day and remembered how patriotic she is 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m here, just waiting for someone to mention that she got Rob to do a thumbs down because she thought her own thumb looked weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Doesn't anyone else find that her lack of posting is weirder than what she actually posts??? Something is going down.....

Harry potter obsession...okay love, you keep telling yourself you didnt go out and buy that to force Harry Potter on them again.

Reactions: 8
Here’s a thought if Isla liked the film and has a Harry Potter obsession how about buying the bloody book and reading it to her. The house full of bookshelves with not a single book on them!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well if Isla was allowed to practice her reading the way L is I think we may have found the problem!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.