Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does think she’s perfect. Those passive aggressive messages about Rob yet she told us she forgot parents night at one of L’s clubs. How would she feel if Rob posted that ‘someone forgot it was parents night at L’s karate so she couldn’t get back for I’s’. She wouldn’t stand for it. It very much feels like Rob is an inconvenience when he’s home as she has to have control over everything. He literally has no say in their upbringing. So sad.

Reactions: 15
She really does think she’s perfect. Those passive aggressive messages about Rob yet she told us she forgot parents night at one of L’s clubs. How would she feel if Rob posted that ‘someone forgot it was parents night at L’s karate so she couldn’t get back for I’s’. She wouldn’t stand for it. It very much feels like Rob is an inconvenience when he’s home as she has to have control over everything. He literally has no say in their upbringing. So sad.
Or if Rob had posted…

“oh my god - you had 1 job Sarah, can’t believe you “forgot” all of our sons Christmas presents….Jesus…..urgh like what are you like?! HAHA”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Or how about “SOMEONE forgot to do the food shopping for the week!! managed to have time to get her nails done though!”

This is exactly how it would be if it were reversed but Sarah wouldn’t stand for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree it’s one sided mental abuse! I wouldn’t ever disrespect my boyfriend the way she does, it’s rude and demeaning to him.
I think she’s a hypocritical bleep!!!

Reactions: 12
How does it take over an hour to prune one hydrangea bush, surely you just get some shears and cut it back, it would take you 5 mins, 10 max?

Reactions: 7
She’s wishing for lie-ins and lazy brunches - so a life without kids then?! But is constantly banging on about having another baby. I really don’t understand her thinking sometimes. She gets so excited about seeing friends and going out without her kids - maybe she should save some of the excitement for spending time with her children.

Reactions: 13
“Who needs long lies anyway ha ha ha” - extra curricular activities are not mandatory.

And if she bothered to talk to them, I would bet a pound to a penny that they would love a Saturday morning lie in too. Those kids must be bloody exhausted.

And yet again she’s had all day/week to buy something but goes out late afternoon/ early evening. Avoiding kids teatime and bath time are we Sarah? 🤔

Reactions: 8
And yet again she’s had all day/week to buy something but goes out late afternoon/ early evening. Avoiding kids teatime and bath time are we Sarah? 🤔
Exactly. Why the duck didn't she pick this stuff up during one of her three hour lunch breaks? But she'd rather choose to go to Asda at 4pm on a Saturday!!!! over being at home with those kids! And she wants another baby too ffs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Bet the ‘friends’ were delighted to spend the evening with Botox Billy …..hope they rinsed her bank account for Chinese and alcohol and then messaged each other on a WhatsApp group laughing at her home style …… because let’s face it every time she posts an ad she gets a nice bung, even if it involves the children, and I bet it goes in her coffers ….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine a night round Sarah's 'excuse the fake fireplace, planing on getting a stove soon' 'excuse the empty photo frames..... I take a million photographs but only for Instagram' 'Yes, that's a photo of The Middle East, I used to live there you know..... On no this is a print from a mass produced company I did an AD for' 'Oh no, don't try and draw the curtains. They are my show curtains'..... What a tit and laughing stock she must be.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine a night round Sarah's 'excuse the fake fireplace, planing on getting a stove soon' 'excuse the empty photo frames..... I take a million photographs but only for Instagram' 'Yes, that's a photo of The Middle East, I used to live there you know..... On no this is a print from a mass produced company I did an AD for' 'Oh no, don't try and draw the curtains. They are my show curtains'..... What a tit and laughing stock she must be.
“Plus, before you can eat the takeaway I will have to take a photo of the food to show strangers on IG. They’ll worry otherwise” 🙄

I rather think it’s Sarah that is the most excited about I wearing make up. A dance comp, costumes, makeup, “girly” stuff, this is Sarah’s dream and I is happy she is pleasing “mama”

Reactions: 10
Hopefully she'll just watch this show and not spend it filming Isla.
She will at least sneakily film the floor or something..... I'm guessing photography and filming will be banned.. But it is Sarah so who knows!

Reactions: 5
It’s so sad she can t just do a story without pointing out what is wrong physically with either the people in the story or the surroundings. The thing is no one would notice or care if she has tired eyes, Lachlan’s hair is nt done, she needs new eye lashes, they need something for the fireplace /kitchen etc
It must be exhausting- just live in the moment Sarah as there will always be ‘something’ which is not quite right but IT DOES NOT MATTER!! 🙈

Reactions: 16
It’s so sad she can t just do a story without pointing out what is wrong physically with either the people in the story or the surroundings. The thing is no one would notice or care if she has tired eyes, Lachlan’s hair is nt done, she needs new eye lashes, they need something for the fireplace /kitchen etc
It must be exhausting- just live in the moment Sarah as there will always be ‘something’ which is not quite right but IT DOES NOT MATTER!! 🙈
If that’s what she types imagine what it’s like in her head

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Genuinely don’t get the psychology of a parent who’s watching their child in a performance, having taken the sibling to watch too, who gets to the interval and thinks ‘I know, I’ll take my phone out in a public space and tell a load of strangers on the Internet about my daughter’s dancing. Because that’s not neurotic at all, compared to - oh I don’t know - enjoying the outing and spending dedicated quality time with my son, who rarely gets my full attention.’

She is total weirdo. #sarahgetsomefuckinghelp #wheressinbad

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.