Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Intimidated by an industrial estate in broad daylight but not intimidated by the thought of thousands of people knowing every cough and fart your kids do.

Gotcha.

Reactions: 21

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
Is this... Progress?!
Maybe the fact several of us have messaged her about her shoddy parenting being at fault for L's issues has touched a nerve/started to sink in? 🤔
Nah, she’s just realising that her content is shit and she has to fight the algorithm and isn’t very good at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lachlan screams to me that he's that child that shows off and chats to random adults because he gets no attention from his own parents. I see those sorts of kids all the time at parks and soft plays, they see me interacting and playing with my son and come over and butt in. You try to be kind to them but it can be annoying... I'm not a childminder.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She has deep set neurosis that are huge mental health red flags. Her inability to settle, her constant need to be doing pointless stuff morning, noon and night. Her constant dialogue of things not being “right” - her picking at completely normal inconsequential things and magnifying them (like when she’s on stories and makes comments about her eyelashes or a non existent stain on the carpet) her inability to plan or execute any banal task
Or normal activity - failing to organise basis tasks like food shopping to the point where she’s out at Asda at 1am wandering around buying pineapples or shoe polish or dishwasher tablets, her obsessive compulsive behaviour regarding exercise, her eating disorder and her many issues around food preparation, portion size, eating at the table as a family, eating with the kids, buying food and cooking proper meals, her obsession with Instagram, her not recognising how unhealthy and inappropriate her showing so much of her family and her children online, her many issues parenting her kids but particularly all her issues with Lachlan both historically and ongoing…..

Need I go on?

superxo1

Chatty Member
She’s been told multiple times at our school not to film and share online, they’ve said it’s fine to take pics/videos but not share them online. What’s so hard to comprehend about that!
If the clunky chunky boot was on the other foot she would be absolutely raging if a random person put her children online for 45k people to see.
If she wants to keep flaunting her own children online for all to see then fine that’s her choice, but secretly filming/ photographing others is absolutely not ok.
Especially in these times of consent being key for everything, she seems “woke” for all other Instagram trends if it benefits her engagement!

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Does she realise that by taking photos of them cuddling.. she's still not sitting and being?
She has # all the usual parenting blogger and accounts under 50k tags on that grid post. It is all so fake. Set up picture, writing about children getting bigger and not wanting to snuggle for the all important engagement.

She could have had a whole day of snuggling with Lachlan had she not put him in nursery on her day off, could have made the most of handsome boy/wee man in the lead up to him starting school but brunches and botox appointments were far more important. If she gave a single fuck about snuggling with him she would put down that bloody phone, stop using him for Instagram and learn to be a proper parent.

• Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
My word! This story she has just posted! Sarah is Lachlan’s biggest critic. Constant digs about the boys behaviour (most of which is down to the poor parenting he has received)
Sounds very much like Lachlan is not getting on well at all at school; like he’s not behaving appropriately, acting out, not getting on with the other kids or teachers. She’s annoyed that teachers/other parents/other kids are maybe saying less than complimentary things about him and she takes that as a dig at her.

She might want to go back and look at all the horrendously negative, awful, heartbreaking things that SHE has said about her son; the hundreds of comments she’s made about him - him being such a hard baby to love, about him being so awful that HE GAVE HER PTSD. About how she wanted to leave him in a room on his own and ignore him (she said it) about how he’s so naughty, won’t do as he’s told, won’t listen, won’t sit down, won’t eat his dinner, that he struggles to concentrate - she has said all of this, and regularly so. She posts videos where you can clearly see how awkward she is around him. Plus the fact that she has literally done everything she possibly can to avoid spending time with him since he’s been born.

Last edited:
  • Sad

lexi5436

It’s fucking repulsive the way Sarah sexualises Isla and this friendship with the kid from along the road (at the old house) they are CHILDREN. Kids. There is nothing remotely romantic going on - obviously - and I seriously find it very uncomfortable the way Sarah keeps harking on this way. One off the cuff comment said in jest I could understand as a sort of funny in-joke - but this relentless bombardment of the narrative that Isla has a BOYFRIEND is creepy as fuck and then some. Sarah couldn’t make it any more obvious that she is deeply uncomfortable with how Isla presents herself and that she is not the quintessential “girly girl” that Sarah desperately wants her to be. The impression I get is that Sarah thinks if she pushes Isla down the paths that SHE wants, then somehow Isla will turn into the kind of little girl Sarah wants her to be; Sarah wants her to be a dainty petite elegant ballerina who loves dressing in pink and wearing dresses and who loves her hair long and curly and who has BOYFRIENDS and likes BOYS because god forbid if she ever deviates from that path……
Completely agree. The comment ‘been together 3 years’ I find creepy AF! It’s just so wrong. What is Isla, 7? How can she not see that implying she’s had a boyfriend since age was 4 is all kids of wrong? They’re innocent kids that have a friendship. Agree it’s very wrong to sexualise it.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She has made zero effort to get to know or understand Lachlan. Go back through her threads and there are countless examples of him being ignored, left in nursery whilst she does something with Isla. She talks to him like he is a stranger and acts like she is nervous around him. She asks for help with fussy eating, people tell her to include Isla and Lachlan in cooking and eating together as a family. She blanks this advice as it would be inconvenient for her and hard word in the short term.

Reactions: 19

Justreading

VIP Member
How does she have time to make 2 lots of soup during her working day? Most people barely get time for a sandwich? She trotts all over town and industrial estates, has beauty treatments and does batch cooking? I'm in the wrong job!!!

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
Didn’t look very pressed for time when Rob and the kids were dawdling round our village shops. Spotted them heading into the local bakers, probably filling them up before Sarah serves up slop for tea.

• Haha
She's so creepy, obviously Sarah shouldn't be taking photos of people without their permission due to domestic violence, fostering, safeguarding etc, but also because it's downright rude and invasive.

These are parents sitting watching their kids and shouldn't have to worry about the immature, fake, plastic Insta mum taking photos of the back of their heads. I can just imagine her giggling away to herself in the back row like the loon that she is. She needs a crash course in consent, I'm actually livid on behalf of those people. Hope one of them lays her out in the car park.. 'ha ha'

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
In a few short years Lachlan will be a 10 year old boy, and then not long after that he will be in his early teens. It’s sad to say but you can clearly see now that he is going to grow to be a young man with a lot of behavioural problems, anger issues, probably depression etc - it’s staring them right in the face. If he’s not getting on well at school he will start to be ostracised by his peers and will be a loner, this will start the cycle of negative feelings towards his peers and towards those in authority at school and towards his parents. Damaged, dysfunctional teenagers and adults are a direct result of poor parenting and neglect in early childhood and this has all the screaming hallmarks of that.

Sarah & Rob seriously need to get a grip here. She needs to get off social media entirely or at the very least close down all her public social media and start focusing her energy on her children and bringing them up properly - not for the performance on Instagram but actually parenting her children. Everything she does right now is for Instagram; it’s all content. None of it is genuine, none of it is organic real life stuff - she plans it all, orchestrates everything as content for Instagram and that is one of the biggest issues they have as a family - she’s got them living in the Truman show.

• Heart

MissSunshine

Hang on a minute, did she actually do an Instagram story about a new wheelie bin yesterday….. A WHEELIE BIN?!!?!

Seriously?!! What made her look at the bin and think, “everyone on my Instagram MUST see this!!!!”

I have four of them…. maybe I could become a super instagrammer and influencer too with amazing content like that??? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha