Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With this second storm approaching, wouldn’t she be better to start travelling home asap, get the kids out of there safely before the storm hits later this afternoon/evening?

Reactions: 8
With this second storm approaching, wouldn’t she be better to start travelling home asap, get the kids out of there safely before the storm hits later this afternoon/evening?
Of course not.... She can only travel at night🌃

Reactions: 7
Nope. Because that would mean getting home at a time where her & Rob would actually have to take some interest in the welfare of their children and actually parent them for a few hours. Nope, they will either use it as an excuse to stay up an extra night or they will just leave whenever they were planning to regardless of what the weather is doing.

Reactions: 14
No, the kids would be awake and might talk to them and ask questions!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
No, the kids would be awake and might talk to them and ask questions!
That really is just so sad. It’s not even speculation and gossip. She actually said she prefers travelling at night to avoid their questions. What a horrible person she is. Imagine what it’s like being in her brain, what a miserable place it must be

Reactions: 19
That really is just so sad. It’s not even speculation and gossip. She actually said she prefers travelling at night to avoid their questions. What a horrible person she is. Imagine what it’s like being in her brain, what a miserable place it must be
She said that?!? When?

Reactions: 1
She also wont be able to instastory about how bad the weather is ect if she leaves now.

Reactions: 4
She said that?!? When?
On her Instagram stories the other day, when they we’re leaving for Scotland, she said something along the lines of ‘back to travelling at night so we don’t have to listen to their hundreds of questions’ … might have been worded slightly different but essentially that was the gist. Then she posted a photo of Lachlan looking confused and distressed and captioned it ‘back to sleep please’. She’s awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So at approx 11.30 she has put a story up that she doesn’t want to leave today. They’ve got a 12 hour trip with the kids back at school tomorrow and they’re still there. I just can’t with this woman 🤯😡She’s going to make those poor kids travel 12 hrs in an uncomfortable car seat then drag them out from the car in the freezing cold, stormy weather at whatever time they get home, chuck them in bed and ship them off to school … or probably breakfast club knowing her. She’s just so incredibly selfish. And the worst of it is she sees absolutely nothing wrong with her terrible behaviour!! Is it any wonder social services were involved!! Pulling kids out of school when they’re already behind for a bleeping lunch. There’s just no words.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s really taking a risk if they are leaving today, I’ve just driven home and it’s getting wild again and trees and fences that were damaged in yesterday’s storm haven’t been able to be secured yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s really taking a risk if they are leaving today, I’ve just driven home and it’s getting wild again and trees and fences that were damaged in yesterday’s storm haven’t been able to be secured yet.
Shes been very quiet on insta

Reactions: 3
Shes been very quiet on insta
They’ve probably set off and don’t want to tell people because they know it’s an incredibly stupid thing to do (not that it’s stopped her before…)

I expect we’ll see them at a services soon getting something to eat that she’ll be complaining about

(If the kids are at school tomorrow will this mean they get home at like 5am?? I don’t know Scotland geography well )

Surely the kids won’t be at school tomorrow as they can’t be dropped at school after being in the car all night… but then that means 2 school days lost… how are the school agreeing to this? Surely days off are only agreed for exceptional circumstances, not just “granny’s birthday lunch”??

Reactions: 7
Surely the kids won’t be at school tomorrow as they can’t be dropped at school after being in the car all night… but then that means 2 school days lost… how are the school agreeing to this? Surely days off are only agreed for exceptional circumstances, not just “granny’s birthday lunch”??
Shell definitely send them to school. She doesn't care theyve been in a car all night.

• Sad
Nope, this is Sarah's standard practice. They'll arrive home just before school starts and will be changed into their uniforms and sent off to school after an awful night's sleep and no bath (or should I say "baff").

• Sad
nope, those kids will 100% be sent into
School tomorrow- regardless of what time they arrive back in Fareham or if they have had a wink of sleep. Wouldn’t surprise me if she hasn’t got their uniforms with them to get them changed at a device station and then literally drop them at school without even going home first.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I love sleeping in the car as a passenger. Best sleep for me for A NAP. Not for 12 hours sleep and then to go to school the next day or the same day!

Those poor children. Sarah you should be ashamed of yourself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.