Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Dunelm, of all places!” 😂
“I didn’t choose the edgy life…it chose me”

I can’t actually believe she did a story about poo in the bathroom outwith the toilet…I’m in shock. I wouldn’t be telling anyone about that unless I was asking for advice about a toilet issue with the kids. Absolutely nothing is secret with this woman.

Can you imagine Princess Meels at a job interview in 15 years time. “So Isla, we’d like to start off by asking if it was you or your brother who plopped poo on the bathroom floor? Your mum obvs thought it was ok because she knew the story would expire but HR have been reading all about you on Tattle…”

Wait until the poor girl starts her periods.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
“I didn’t choose the edgy life…it chose me”

I can’t actually believe she did a story about poo in the bathroom outwith the toilet…I’m in shock. I wouldn’t be telling anyone about that unless I was asking for advice about a toilet issue with the kids. Absolutely nothing is secret with this woman.

Can you imagine Princess Meels at a job interview in 15 years time. “So Isla, we’d like to start off by asking if it was you or your brother who plopped poo on the bathroom floor? Your mum obvs thought it was ok because she knew the story would expire but HR have been reading all about you on Tattle…”

Wait until the poor girl starts her periods.
I did wonder at the time of that was edgy Reb making a dig at Sarah because she’s never out of Dunelm.

And Sarah has form for over sharing about the kids toilet misfortunes, remember when she stories about being in a restaurant and the manager appearing at the table with one of the children and informing Sarah the child had pooped on the floor.
She thought it was hilarious 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I did wonder at the time of that was edgy Reb making a dig at Sarah because she’s never out of Dunelm.

And Sarah has form for over sharing about the kids toilet misfortunes, remember when she stories about being in a restaurant and the manager appearing at the table with one of the children and informing Sarah the child had pooped on the floor.
She thought it was hilarious 🙄
Noooooo!! I wasn’t around then, how awful that she made a story out of that! There’s definitely something wrong her. Bloody hell. There’s no way that’s in the bloody Manager’s job description either, I bet they were mortified

Reactions: 4
Noooooo!! I wasn’t around then, how awful that she made a story out of that! There’s definitely something wrong her. Bloody hell. There’s no way that’s in the bloody Manager’s job description either, I bet they were mortified
Just the thought of that happening makes me cringe, but for a child to be so far away from you in a restaurant that you don’t know what they are up to until they are returned to you, I would be beyond mortified. And take it to my grave. How I would grovel to that manager!

Reactions: 7
Just the thought of that happening makes me cringe, but for a child to be so far away from you in a restaurant that you don’t know what they are up to until they are returned to you, I would be beyond mortified. And take it to my grave. How I would grovel to that manager!
Even the ages the kids are now, I doubt many people would bat an eyelid if a parent went to the toilet with them. Maybe they’ve been left to go themselves for so long, things like the other day keep happening.

I shudder to think how the manager even found out about it! And how long were they away for? She was probably so busy filming inane rubbish, she didn’t notice they’d been away long enough to poo on the floor and get a stranger to take them back to the table 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Even the ages the kids are now, I doubt many people would bat an eyelid if a parent went to the toilet with them. Maybe they’ve been left to go themselves for so long, things like the other day keep happening.

I shudder to think how the manager even found out about it! And how long were they away for? She was probably so busy filming inane rubbish, she didn’t notice they’d been away long enough to poo on the floor and get a stranger to take them back to the table 😔
Yes, but this time wasn’t in the restaurant toilet but in the middle of the actual dining area 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So what makes Isla’s friend a boyfriend and not just a friend? Nothing. She is friends with him because they both like football and obviously have similar interests. Her mother pushing and continuously saying he is her boyfriend is disgusting. So what happens when they are older one of them actually gets a boyfriend or girlfriend? Will one of them be dumped?
this is yet another example of Sarah trying to make Isla the “perfect” wee girl. She can’t stand The fact her daughter hates dresses, pink, dolls and loves football and shorts. So she calls her friend her boyfriend. Awful.

Reactions: 14
It’s bleeping repulsive the way Sarah sexualises Isla and this friendship with the kid from along the road (at the old house) they are CHILDREN. Kids. There is nothing remotely romantic going on - obviously - and I seriously find it very uncomfortable the way Sarah keeps harking on this way. One off the cuff comment said in jest I could understand as a sort of funny in-joke - but this relentless bombardment of the narrative that Isla has a BOYFRIEND is creepy as duck and then some. Sarah couldn’t make it any more obvious that she is deeply uncomfortable with how Isla presents herself and that she is not the quintessential “girly girl” that Sarah desperately wants her to be. The impression I get is that Sarah thinks if she pushes Isla down the paths that SHE wants, then somehow Isla will turn into the kind of little girl Sarah wants her to be; Sarah wants her to be a dainty petite elegant ballerina who loves dressing in pink and wearing dresses and who loves her hair long and curly and who has BOYFRIENDS and likes BOYS because god forbid if she ever deviates from that path……
THIS!!! It creeps me out so much the way she insists they are together like it’s a grown up relationship. So, so weird!! Let her be a child and have a friend. That’s all it needs to be

Reactions: 11
Should have been out at dinner but instead decorating. Shes actually manic.

Reactions: 6
She always dothis before sinbad goes away. Starts acting crazy to get tit done in the house. Think her anxiety is hitting peak levels you can tell by her whole bleeping demeanour she’s so angry about what’s to come and how HER life’s going to be affected, sick of hearing it.
At the end of the day they’ve chosen this life. Nobody else. They’ve chosen that rob does deployments and stays on in the navy for the monetary benefits. She could of sailed into the Scottish sunset if they weren’t so bothered about the cash.

Don’t feel remotely sorry for her. She put the kids in far too many activities. So yeah she is going to be run ragged cos she can’t cope at home with them either and needs to be in 2 places at once with the activities - don’t understand the logic or lack of.

but heyas long as mama can buy Gucci bags and all her beauty treatments to look less of a linebacker she needs to work 2 jobs and post shite on Instagram like her kids tit in the grout to fund it all. Weird.

don’t even get me started on isla and the boyfriend. Sick in the head. She’s got more issues than vogue and she thinks she had a good childhood? Eating disorder, anxiety, no resilience, can’t cope with anything life throws her way, hasn’t cut the chord with mummy / driving 24 hours in a weekend for a meal 😵💫, pushing her daughter to be someone she’s not, can’t parent/won’t parent, lack of boundaries in that house, I’m telling you there’s a lot going on in that massive head and large jaw. Many many issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Surely "there's a lot going on in that massive head & large jaw" has GOT to be the next thread title??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Without a doubt someone else has blown her out for dinner. Her FOMO would mean she would have dropped the glue gun for the chance of a cocktail glass boomerang in a shot.

• Haha
She blocked her stories from me because I told her she really shouldn’t be sharing information like that about her kids, given the ages they are. 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.