Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top voted title @Crazycatty - Can’t be bothered to teach my kids to read, I’m more interested in checking my Instagram feed!

Update from last thread

• Sarah is now advertising Botox for teeth grinding!

• Simbad seems to have had a secret hair transplant. Bless him. Sarah the serial oversharer hasn’t let on and now lops off the top of his head in photos on her grid.

• Sarah has now passed off reading with her child to a tutor for the last a year and half, claims Isla has fallen behind in reading but has managed to have her work in at least 24 #AD campaigns that were on her grid for Mama in the last year.

• Sarah desperate to go “home” to Aberdeen for Christmas dumped the kids with Granny at the first chance they got to instastory her way around Edinburgh.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did they really take the kids to soft play at 9pm….??!!!
Arseholes.

The teacher this morning who is going to have to deal with two cranky tired children who havent had a good night's sleep. Sarah stop being such a bleeping dick. Who in their right mind takes children to soft play at 9pm on a Sunday night? If you need to do something how about reading with your daughter, you know the one you have said is struggling and needs a tutor.

These two need an intervention.

Reactions: 10
Arseholes.

The teacher this morning who is going to have to deal with two cranky tired children who havent had a good night's sleep. Sarah stop being such a bleeping dick. Who in their right mind takes children to soft play at 9pm on a Sunday night? If you need to do something how about reading with your daughter, you know the one you have said is struggling and needs a tutor.

These two need an intervention.
I didn’t even know softplays were even open at that time of night?!!!!! Are we sure it was actually at night? I’m baffled by this!!!’

Reactions: 5
I didn’t even know softplays were even open at that time of night?!!!!! Are we sure it was actually at night? I’m baffled by this!!!’
Sarah was probably in comparing the smoothness/shine of her face to the smoothness of the soft play equipment 😂

• Haha
Ninja warrior Southampton closes at 9pm so it’s not completely unbelievable they would be there at that kinda time. That way she’s not having to properly parent them they can just run wild and feral there.

The Botox just makes her look even more square jawed than before… no mention of how many mls she’s had pumped in those lips though.

Reactions: 4
The highlights link has gone and have the stories gone, or is it more than 24 hours?

Reactions: 1
The highlights link has gone and have the stories gone, or is it more than 24 hours?
The stories have dropped off as it’s been over 24hrs since she posted them. She’s removed the highlight reel herself though. But it doesn’t matter - it’s all been saved on here and complaints have already been raised with Instagram and the ASA.

Reactions: 6
Nobody asked where your clothes are from Sarah. I know this has been discussed before, but I wonder what her employers think of her posting affiliate links when she’s supposed to be working?

Reactions: 6
Love the title 😍😂

Ninja Warrior centres are aimed at older kids/adults and they do close late.

However, 17 years in to being a mum I feel quite confident saying that taking small kids out on a Sunday night is literal madness. We are a very adventurous/outdoorsy/active family and even we are home, showered and eating dinner by 6pm on a Sunday evening. Its like Sarah is actually trying to make life harder for her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Only two salmon fillets so doubt it is for the four of them. All the moans and asking for advice for fussy eaters and she still can't bring herself to eat the same food at the sametime as her kids.

Reactions: 7
Like that she is stomping around in her fake Chloe bag …..I’d rather buy a beautiful leather bag than a cheap fake ……and I like a very expensive handbag, but I don’t eat endless takeaways and Gusto and now only have two children at school. You can buy really beautiful leather handbags for £300 not a knock off she’s trying to pass as a £1400 one and ooze more class ….

Reactions: 3
Christ look at Sinbads hair??! How did I miss that!! Bet she made him have it as he wasn’t Insta-friendly enough??

Reactions: 4
Top voted title @Crazycatty - Can’t be bothered to teach my kids to read, I’m more interested in checking my Instagram feed!

Update from last thread

• Sarah is now advertising Botox for teeth grinding!

• Simbad seems to have had a secret hair transplant. Bless him. Sarah the serial oversharer hasn’t let on and now lops off the top of his head in photos on her grid.

• Sarah has now passed off reading with her child to a tutor for the last a year and half, claims Isla has fallen behind in reading but has managed to have her work in at least 24 #AD campaigns that were on her grid for Mama in the last year.

• Sarah desperate to go “home” to Aberdeen for Christmas dumped the kids with Granny at the first chance they got to instastory her way around Edinburgh.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ah my first thread title - I feel honoured 🥳🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.