Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiesncream

Can we just stop to recognise for a moment that while L has come in contact with a positive covid case her first thought is not “oh I hope my baby boy hasn’t caught it!” But it’s entirely about what an inconvenience it’s going to be for her to keep him safe at home with her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Imagine if Sinbad put on his social media her shitty dinners or look what a state my wife looks with a photo of her over botoxed face with her trousers pulled up to her tits and swinging by her ankles in chunky shoes and the hideous tattoo. Obviously he can't because we know Sarah controls his social media but she wouldn't like it in the slightest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That shelving unit looks like something my nan had!
Why is she always buying shelving units and then buying things to fill the shelving units with?! 🤯🤯🤯

Surely if you need to buy tat to fill your shelving unit it's a sign that you didn't need a freaking shelving unit in the first place?!?? 😑

• Heart
  • Haha

Whatthecatsaid

Dear Sarah (as we know you read here)
Someone I know, someone who was NHS staff, with two children, died today after a week of being ventilated, having caught Covid whilst caring for people with Covid. She was not much older than you. You are a selfish, lazy, Covidiot who doesn’t need another baby to bring up for the ‘gram, when you can’t parent the two you’ve got whilst you “work from home”. You need a serious shake and to get a grip and I hope to God none of your family get Covid or need urgent medical care in the next few weeks because they’ll be screwed knowing how badly affected hospitals are. Because I won’t post on your feed or your stories due to the fact that people will then probably hassle me, and I can’t be doing with that when I quite like my peaceful little space on Instagram, I’m posting here. I know you read here. So read and ABSORB.
I’m so over people like her and anyone else who thinks rules don’t apply to them...

• Sad
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What is wrong with her?!!!

the constant steam of over explanations for every single thing.... Islas “forever” in a football top - WHO CARES?!!!! “Dressed like this because I’ve faked tanned” WHO CARES!!!!! WHO EVEN NOTICED?!!

put the phone away and just shut up.

Reactions: 27

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake!
Get off the floor and stop moaning!

The negativity is astounding.
A part time job that seems quite flexible and 1 6 year old to supervise and she’s on the floor with wine, getting sinbad to take a photo to mope about on the gram.
Fuck me, she is unbearable

Reactions: 27

Popper

VIP Member
So she brands herself “thismamalife” yet she required the internet to tell her that when you sit at the table and have an actual conversation with your child, it improves their table manners and encourages eating. For fuck sake you absolute idiot - I thought you were meant to be the one influencing other parents?
I will never forget the awful time Lachlan was trying to have a conversation with her at the table and she was ignoring him to talk shit to her phone about the shit dinner she had. The poor boy then gave up and walked off and she was angry at him and wondered why he wouldn’t sit and eat.Awful excuse for a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Bubsley

Chatty Member
No one is forcing you to paint and decorate at midnight Sarah! Stop trying to justify your madness and impatience!
You could be clearing all of those hundreds of emails at night, freeing you up to be more focused in the day.
Lockdown will be over soon, your kids will be back at school and you can do your decorating then!

Thread suggestion:

Mama’s painting at midnight, and her cooking’s still sh*te!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Cookiesncream

Imagine if Sinbad put on his social media her shitty dinners or look what a state my wife looks with a photo of her over botoxed face with her trousers pulled up to her tits and swinging by her ankles in chunky shoes and the hideous tattoo. Obviously he can't because we know Sarah controls his social media but she wouldn't like it in the slightest.
This comment made me laugh so hard I woke my baby up from his nap 🤣😭
Or look what a shit job my wife did of dressing our children today, they both look like street urchins in shabby clothes too small for them and my daughters hair in rat tails that needs about 4 inches chopped off. Or look what a crap Ad my wife has just produced. Took 4 days of neglecting her children to make, and she only got 3 comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Sprocket

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand why, in times of a global pandemic / homeschooling (or not 😳). / apparently being super busy at work, there is such a need to urgently decorate the entire house in the middle of the night.

Completely frickin bonkers!

Reactions: 23

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Moaning about having a ‘full house’ of kids today. You have 2 children Sarah, 2!! Such it up and look after them. If she’s so busy she needs to get off bloody Instagram and get on with her work and homeschooling her children. Never known anyone act like their own children are such an inconvenience as this moron, and she’s still banging on about a third 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad

bobs

Chatty Member
Latest story “every week this home schooling work balance seems to be getting worse”
Shut the fuck up Sarah, you’ve only been doing it for a week and one child is still shipped out to nursery!
She is so clueless!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she constantly take these fucking photos of herself lying in bed with Lachlan? Why does she have her phone on her when she’s putting her kid to bed? Why take a gormless ugly photo like that with the fucking flash on, when your trying to get the kid to sleep and get out of the room without waking him?

She’s an absolute selfish, self obsessed, attention seeking twat.

Reactions: 22

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Aww wee lassie is in a terrible mood ......is it because she realised that she needs to look after her own children in a global pandemic......or she’s been reading on here? Pick up your bottom lip and bloody stop moaning .....silly mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Excuse me Sarah, but what the fuck kind of birthday is that?!
A plate of tiny sandwiches, 2 scones (2!? Between 4??) 2 gifts, no fucking balloon wall or grazing platters.
Not to mention no beach bikini shoot?!
You went to town celebrating your own birthday! For days on end too.

What grown man in his 40’s wants a tea party?!

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
Yip mines finished on the 22nd of December and they only accepted kids who had noth parents working out of the house as key workers and needed proof from employers! Couldnt have children in more than the days you work either..... I dont understand the rules in England! Weve both been working from home with her here doing some pre school work! She doesn't have a clue the actual difficulties families are facing!
Yet she fails to mention Rob is home as he was on the schools live lesson this morning...

• Wow
  • Haha