Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does she seem unable to take some decisive action to help manage her commitments?

Regarding work she clearly can’t keep up with her work load! 150 unanswered emails!! How is this acceptable to an employer? If she can’t cope with the tempo she ought to have a conversation with her bosses. Some other team member or members are undoubtedly picking up her slack.

Not to mention the disservice she is doing to the person she is supposed to be training?!

Last week I had to attend two half days of training put on by an outside agency. I explained to the school that both children would do their phonics learning and maths work but anything else would be a bonus because I had work commitments I couldn’t shift. You know what, they completely understood and just wanted to make sure that we were doing ok with everything and were at pains for me to not feel under any additional pressure.

Enquire about full furlough or a reduction of hours! No one is indispensable! She is not in a operational role, supply and procurement is key to allowing the RN to fulfil its operational requirements but the department she works in would be able to find a satisfactory way forward.

Also, where is Rob in this equation? As a Senior rate he has a reasonable amount of clout to negotiate a day working at home, or worst case taking a day of annual leave.

Also, what happened to her having to be in the office for 2 or 3 days a week and then WFH the remaining days?

I’m not sure why she has rattled me this morning.
150 unanswered emails, but she's had no trouble getting those Listerine ads up (during office hours for her actual job). Priorities!

Reactions: 18

Mrspowell

VIP Member
The excitement of him trying to turn the lights off broke my heart because she didn’t even realise that he thought they might
Glow in the dark. Even if something like that hadn’t crossed her mind after seeing his reaction I’d have been straight on amazon for some glow in the dark ones to add!

• Sad

btw

Oh ffs this woman is insufferable, how does she keep getting brand deals with such little engagement.
She must be a laughing stock to people who know her personally. I fully believe that everyone is entitled to feel stressed + fed up with even the little things during this pandemic, but I struggle to have any sympathy for Sarah.
The past year all she has done is took the piss with multiple bubbles, travelling here there and everywhere, moaning about her poor little life, favouring Isla, forgetting she needs to actually mother her 4 year old son. Aside from her husband being deployed, Sarah actually lives a very privileged life working part time hours, doing “creative” influencing on the side, clearly comfortable with money seeing as they can afford to chuck Lachlan into nursery every single possible hour. She’s took advantage of her key worker status and only because she’s been called out for it has she kept Isla home and now she wants a fucking medal for homeschooling for a week? Some parents have homeschooled for the past year, with younger siblings even babies at home! She craves attention and sympathy, how anyone falls for it is beyond me

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
And now she’ll have Lachlan at home too 😂 welcome to the real world Sarah!

Bet Isla will be back school within the next few days

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
When we saw the bedroom reveal I think L thought the planets would glow in the dark. I just felt really sad for the lad, he probably asked for those but obviously it didn’t fit with Sarah’s insta worthy aesthetics 🙁

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So she’s worked all night .....she really is the next Margaret Thatcher ......and cue the picture of I working at home on her laptop ..... it’s almost if Tattlers predicted it. You bloody lot of Mystic Megs ......
she’s worked all night....

What is she like?!!!!

Sarah “miss moneypenny” Willox-Knott, single handedly running MI5, MI6, Interpol and the CIA from suburban Fareham....!

liessssssssss. It’s allllllll liesssssssssss.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sarah, the 70's called. They want their furniture back.
So when she was living in the military housing which was probably what, a 1960s estate? She fills it with white flat pack IKEA boring furniture and paints everywhere white.....
And now she moves into a fairly new built modern house which was decorated in a completely inoffensive selection of colours and she paints everything in a selection of colours that resemble a variety of bodily fluids and fills the place with bizzare looking Formica covered chip board furniture that most people can’t wait to burn or throw in a skip.....

Is she alright?

• Haha

bobs

Chatty Member
‘Mid century’ 🤣 pretentious twat. FYO Sarah, mid century would be 1950, that wall unit as they used to be called, is early 1970’s. And if you change the knobs as you say you are going to do you will ruin the integrity of the piece. Not that you care much about integrity.
The only knobs that need changing in the Knott Willox house are Sarah and Rob 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronica

Chatty Member
What about all the other children.... Who have never had a keyworker space and have basically been off school a year!!! I do feel for all children but its only been a week for Isla!

tootsie

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I don’t even understand what Rob has done wrong with the tiles? And why she felt she needed to point it out to everyone in 2 separate photo stories? Honestly get a life Sarah!

Popper

VIP Member
So it’s been a week since Isla hasn’t seen her pals and she’s now dictating that the family don’t go for a walk because she is in such a bad mood. That’s not normal behaviour for a 6 year old and Sarah needs to have a serious word with her and teach her a bit of resilience.

• Wow
  • Heart

B_ee

Chatty Member
Has she actually decided to send Isla to school and L to nursery full time? 😳

I know a mum who has bullied the school into taking her children as one is diagnosed with asd so claiming they are under the vulnerable criteria. She's now ranting they aren't being taught just supervised with a mixed age range of children and his disgraceful it all is 🙈 Covid and lockdown etc.has really shown people's true colours and how entitled they truly are.

• Wow
  • Angry

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She could make a start by dressing them in clothes that actually fit. Everything looks far too tight on them.

I was expecting more tartan, maybe a stags head on the wall to make the house feel more like 'home' maybe she'll put a white cross through the blue paint 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha

Instasham

Chatty Member
Sarah in home haul - I gave Lachlan choice of space or dinosaurs as those are his things.

90 seconds later - opens Lachlan’s toy drawer full of superheroes, not a space or dinosaur thing in sight.

😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

southcoaster

Why does she seem unable to take some decisive action to help manage her commitments?

Regarding work she clearly can’t keep up with her work load! 150 unanswered emails!! How is this acceptable to an employer? If she can’t cope with the tempo she ought to have a conversation with her bosses. Some other team member or members are undoubtedly picking up her slack.

Not to mention the disservice she is doing to the person she is supposed to be training?!

Last week I had to attend two half days of training put on by an outside agency. I explained to the school that both children would do their phonics learning and maths work but anything else would be a bonus because I had work commitments I couldn’t shift. You know what, they completely understood and just wanted to make sure that we were doing ok with everything and were at pains for me to not feel under any additional pressure.

Enquire about full furlough or a reduction of hours! No one is indispensable! She is not in a operational role, supply and procurement is key to allowing the RN to fulfil its operational requirements but the department she works in would be able to find a satisfactory way forward.

Also, where is Rob in this equation? As a Senior rate he has a reasonable amount of clout to negotiate a day working at home, or worst case taking a day of annual leave.

Also, what happened to her having to be in the office for 2 or 3 days a week and then WFH the remaining days?

I’m not sure why she has rattled me this morning.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Why are they doing bits in each room? Wouldn’t it make sense to take one room at a time and finish it before moving on to another? She makes my brain hurt