Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla is football mad.... but she def wanted rainbows all over her bedroom wall!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This pair must have money to burn. Gousto/ hello fresh/ takeaways. It must cost a small fortune. Does Sarah ever do a weekly shop? If she chucked something in a slow cooker she could probably afford a house she actually likes.

Reactions: 10
Was so tempted to comment on her story about Isla being football mad, to tell her I was so surprised she chose grey butterflies for her room when she is so football mad. So sad that her selfish mum chose a theme for Instagram instead of letting her choose the theme she really loves.

Reactions: 6
Was so tempted to comment on her story about Isla being football mad, to tell her I was so surprised she chose grey butterflies for her room when she is so football mad. So sad that her selfish mum chose a theme for Instagram instead of letting her choose the theme she really loves.
My mum was super house proud when I was younger, my dad used to call her “hyacinth bucket” as a joke. Everything was spotless and perfect but she still put up cheesy as hell Care Bear wallpaper all over my room and Transformers all over my brothers...even with the matching curtains. 😂 so 90s. We came from military housing too so she really went to town and let us choose whatever we wanted, even if it made her cringe when we got our own house.
I can’t believe Sarah won’t indulge the kids just a bit and let them choose something...anything! Make the house clinical asylum white but just give the kids their own space to feel comfortable and themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My mum was super house proud when I was younger, my dad used to call her “hyacinth bucket” as a joke. Everything was spotless and perfect but she still put up cheesy as hell Care Bear wallpaper all over my room and Transformers all over my brothers...even with the matching curtains. 😂 so 90s. We came from military housing too so she really went to town and let us choose whatever we wanted, even if it made her cringe when we got our own house.
I can’t believe Sarah won’t indulge the kids just a bit and let them choose something...anything! Make the house clinical asylum white but just give the kids their own space to feel comfortable and themselves!
This is the thing, Isla & Lachlan are both old enough that they should have had a say in what their rooms were like. It should have been an exiting part of the house moving process for them - getting to help choose the colours and themes for their own rooms.

Reactions: 6
New thread title: A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Title thread Must Instagram the house for the clout ...do your worst Betty x

Can I get two threads in a row ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As someone who suffers a lot from headaches and migraines, I know that paint smells can trigger them. Especially stronger stuff like primers 😷 also stress. I personally wouldn’t be in a rush to redecorate my whole house unnecessarily and put myself at risk of headaches. They’re horrible, so I know I’d rather take my time over a house or ignore it, than days in bed.

Reactions: 7
Oh my that panelling looks like a dirty protest ......and why are they painting it diarrhoea brown ? Looks so dark ....does she think she lives in a bloody Tudor mansion ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve followed her for ages and only just started catching up on her thread so I’m really sorry if it’s been mentioned. But does anybody else think she’s looking a bit too thin recently? Her face is very angular all of a sudden, rather like the photos of when she had her eating disorder 🙁

Reactions: 5
Another unbelievable fact about him is that he is a Strongman (I can’t remember the right word for it but he has an insta page for it)
Strongman competitions are the only bit of sport that we watch in our house.

For some context, this is Eddie Hall, probably the most famous Strongman in the UK:
v3imagesbind8a05cecc348070f6770af64ad8328e6-sswqsewpt9gml71pdt2_t1880.jpg

I think Rob has a fair bit of training to do yet. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.