Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s not allowed to post in the day - because she’s at work and they are watching her, or she’s at home but can’t post because she knows people will then see she’s working at home taking up a space for her kids that someone else could use at school then she’s going to loose a lot of traction on Instagram. Instagram wants people posting stories and reels and Sarah can only do that in the evenings which means she’s not as active in the day so she’s loosing pace with the algorithm. Her followers will get bored of her random stories and she doesn’t do funny or clever reels. Maybe this will be the natural death of her account? If she was clever she could move to her “home/interiors” account, take a lot of good stories and photos and use a schedule tool or pay a VA to share them during the daytime to keep people interested but that’s not a cheap option and she would have to put time and effort in and know she’s got a £ comeback with brand or paid work to make it worth the effort. Times are very challenging for accounts at the moment and she’s not going to be top of the list for brands looking for accounts to work with.
Sarah if you are reading here and decide to do the above feel free to credit me... 😉
I was fully expecting the home account to kick off after she said she wasn’t going to share as much of their day to day stuff. But like you say she’d have to use a scheduling app for her actual work days, and then during the lockdown have to homeschool on two days (sorry, I mean send your kids to school and nursery and pretend you’re just “not sharing them”)

interested to see what she does now. Kinda backed herself into a corner here... making a parenting influencer account & then...not taking advantage of all the homeschool/wfh with kids content. She could’ve got away with it if she hadn’t spent months and months posting about tit during work hours. Silly girl.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s replacing that floor?!! I think it’s lovely! Would love one like that myself but we can’t afford it right now.
Everything is such a negative with her all the time, she honestly needs to read the room 😬

P.s Sarah, I’m not sure Isla is going to love the baby pink girly bedroom. We all know she’s a wee Rangers fan so blue white and red walls should do eh?! 😂
To be fair, I have this floor in my kitchen and hall and I HATE IT. It is never, no matter what you do, ever clean! We don’t wear shoes in the house and every spec of dirt sticks to it. The only way to clean it is to get the pink stuff and hand clean it. Wish I could have new floor but can’t afford it right now 😅

Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand why, in times of a global pandemic / homeschooling (or not 😳). / apparently being super busy at work, there is such a need to urgently decorate the entire house in the middle of the night.

Completely frickin bonkers!

Reactions: 23
Shows what a twit is she that she is painting in the dark when you can't see properly to make sure you havent missed anything, or gone over things more in one area than the other.

Sarah strikes me as somebody who physically can't sit and relax, she is so wound up and uptight all the time that enjoying the moment is alien to her. It's very telling.

Reactions: 19
Reckons she has joined the ranks of homeschooling now? 😬 wonder what happened there then!! I bet the school wouldn’t allow her to have a place!!

Reactions: 5
Oh 100% I hope they have told her to piss off. She just put on her stories something to do with her being able to juggle a project about at work 🤣🤣

Juggling a project? 😂 she trying to order staples and paper at the same time. She does like to come off as so important doesn’t she! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bullshit Sarah, if that’s the case sweetheart Isla would be included in the class teams meeting in the mornings....
Isla is still a notable absence from the list you whopper

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how she’s acting like superwoman who has managed to talk her employer round to allowing her to order her staples a bit later this month so she could be at home with her child. 🤣
The true story is she read on here and shat herself that she would be caught lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see bestie Jessie has just done an advert for Reading Eggs. I wonder how long we have to wait for Sarah's Ad? I think she got worried about the backlash if she does ADs when her kid is taking up a TRUE keyworker space. Don't believe any of the need to be in an office so staple counter Sarah gets her company to push back a project just for little old her. I call liar.

Reactions: 6
Surely there is no way a company would push back a whole project just for one person? She could nt lie straight in bed this one!!

Reactions: 6
She’s doing the typical Insta home too.. queue the wooden floors black wooden/metal furniture and lots of artificial green plants in plant pots .. ‘neautrals’

Reactions: 7
Staple counter Sarah....... 99,100,101,102 ..... drops the box ...I need a key worker place these aren’t just any old staples they are MOD staples the most secure in the world .....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bullshit Sarah, if that’s the case sweetheart Isla would be included in the class teams meeting in the mornings....
Isla is still a notable absence from the list you whopper
she’s a compulsive liar. She lies and lies and lies.

Reactions: 3
Staple counter Sarah....... 99,100,101,102 ..... drops the box ...I need a key worker place these aren’t just any old staples they are MOD staples the most secure in the world .....
She orders stationery? Apologies for being slow, but I’ve followed her for a while (after reading on here!) and I can’t work out what her job is 😀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.