Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me Sarah, but what the duck kind of birthday is that?!
A plate of tiny sandwiches, 2 scones (2!? Between 4??) 2 gifts, no bleeping balloon wall or grazing platters.
Not to mention no beach bikini shoot?!
You went to town celebrating your own birthday! For days on end too.

What grown man in his 40’s wants a tea party?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But she has been at the office all day ordering paperclips ..... how are all those important MOD documents going to make it to James Bond in one piece if it wasn’t for her ?

Can you tell I’m feeling a little salty tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s sticking with telling her 40k followers and the trolls that lurk that the company she works for made her go in for a face to face meeting. Sarah, believing what you’re putting out there at face value... you’re sticking with that story? That they’ve gone against guidelines.....?

Reactions: 10
That North Face jacket they got him wouldn’t have been cheap 👀 💵

Reactions: 2
Has she actually decided to send Isla to school and L to nursery full time? 😳

I know a mum who has bullied the school into taking her children as one is diagnosed with asd so claiming they are under the vulnerable criteria. She's now ranting they aren't being taught just supervised with a mixed age range of children and his disgraceful it all is 🙈 Covid and lockdown etc.has really shown people's true colours and how entitled they truly are.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Excuse me Sarah, but what the duck kind of birthday is that?!
A plate of tiny sandwiches, 2 scones (2!? Between 4??) 2 gifts, no bleeping balloon wall or grazing platters.
Not to mention no beach bikini shoot?!
You went to town celebrating your own birthday! For days on end too.

What grown man in his 40’s wants a tea party?!
There looked like only 2 plates so it looked like tea thing was for the adults only

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has she actually decided to send Isla to school and L to nursery full time? 😳

I know a mum who has bullied the school into taking her children as one is diagnosed with asd so claiming they are under the vulnerable criteria. She's now ranting they aren't being taught just supervised with a mixed age range of children and his disgraceful it all is 🙈 Covid and lockdown etc.has really shown people's true colours and how entitled they truly are.
She sounds like hard work but any child with additional needs does come under the vulnerable criteria... at least in NI

• Heart
Schools only got proper criteria from the government today - most schools said they would only take children full time or not at all as they were told to make it more like school not “childcare” like the previous lockdown.
Now most schools are oversubscribed and have wait lists so are now urging parents only to send them in if there is no other option.
Like someone’s already mentioned too many parents are twisting the truth as can’t bear the thought of weeks of homeschooling again so I think some schools may go back to only taking children on days parents work etc.

She may get a bit of a shock yet!!

Reactions: 7
My son is autistic but attends a mainstream school ....I wasn’t offered additional support. He’s learnt at home and probably due to GCSE exams being cancelled it’s probably a good thing as the stress would have pushed him over the edge and his grading will be done by teachers who know him.

She’s just bleeping lazy like Meldrum ..... is there something in the water ..?

Reactions: 6
I think living with a pot plant would be more interesting.... She has nothing to her ... no fashion sense, no interior ideas ...all borrowed, pretty crap mothering, bland .....

Reactions: 9
I'll say it once Sarah love, Your home is not in Aberdeen! 🙄
They have to have been sent as a gift by a family member...... Surely she wouldn't order cocktails from "home" especially!!!!! (shouldn't she be supporting local businesses as in where she lives!)

or, more importantly, HIS home is not Aberdeen, so why not get him stuff that is about HIM!? Unless he is. But I’m sure it’s not.
I think he is from Derbyshire or East Midlands area!? Sure that's where she stops off when she's on her way to Aberdeen! And visits Robs folks

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.