Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn’t she cutting up the kids grapes! Gives me the heebie jeebies just seeing that pic!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you try and justify you look a little glazed and not had a drink .....you’ve probably had a drink

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You don’t need to sleep next to your kids if you parented properly....a few nights of constant putting him to sleep on his own if you have to do it 15 times a night ....do it ! Do not speak just put to bed ....if I could do it with an autistic son she can ......keep taking the birth control love ....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why the duck does she constantly take these bleeping photos of herself lying in bed with Lachlan? Why does she have her phone on her when she’s putting her kid to bed? Why take a gormless ugly photo like that with the bleeping flash on, when your trying to get the kid to sleep and get out of the room without waking him?

She’s an absolute selfish, self obsessed, attention seeking twit.

Reactions: 22
You don’t need to sleep next to your kids if you parented properly....a few nights of constant putting him to sleep on his own if you have to do it 15 times a night ....do it ! Do not speak just put to bed ....if I could do it with an autistic son she can ......keep taking the birth control love ....
Totally agree. Children need security and routine. It makes me think that poor L has neither of those if he feels so insecure every night.

Reactions: 8
I’m really curious to see how Lachlan is when it comes to starting school this year. He’s going to leave all the nursery staff that he’s known pretty much his entire life and thrust into a room of 30 other kids (probably none from his nursery as it’s in a different town!) and only 1 teacher/one assistant.

He’ll probably be at breakfast club and after school club too. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Can’t move but can flash a bright light? 🙄

She’s starting to get that overdone Botox face, the big cheeks and tiny eyes look. There’s no expression in her face at all.
It’s like her face is at maximum stretch. Any more taut and the skin will split. Much like on those sausages you’re so familiar with Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never understand these Instagramers who talk about their kids bedtimes and moan about them being awake and stuff and then shove a camera in their face and stimulate them.!!!!
If you want a proper bedtime routine, leave your phone out of the room, give your children your undivided attention!!!! Makes me so mad!!!!

Reactions: 15
We aim to get our kids in bed by 8pm so we stop all screen activity by 6:30pm. We’ll read, play games or actually just talk. My husband is a programmer and both my primary kids can write basic code but he’s so strict on limiting screen time and has so many stories about devices and social media and even wifi technology messing with the biology of kids. He’s so determined to make them more than consumers or customers of technology....maybe something I wouldn’t have done without him. It’s too easy to consume everything these days without understanding anything about how it works.

You know, the schools in silicone valley ban iPads, internet learning etc in young kids. The kids of Google workers, Facebook millionaires, the people earning megabucks from the likes of Sarah putting her kids all over the net for a few freebies and “us” liking and commenting. They won’t let their kids get involved with such addictive and suggestive forms of media/devices until they’re way into their teens and understand the fundamentals.

Sarah doesn’t even talk to her kids, she talks to their image in her iPhone. The kids talk into the phone camera “for us” rather than looking at her for engagement and recognition. What the hell are these people teaching their kids? Then she has the nerve to share a very real and very necessary post relating to a discussion about what is being shared on TikTok to teens. SHE is teaching her kids to trust apps, phones, networks. She is putting her kids ON those networks.

imagine the mess Sarah would be if her parents had put her all over the web when she was a kid. I’m sure she’d have developed more than an eating disorder and obsessive decorating tendencies!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please give me tips how you did it with your autistic son! The only we my daughter goes to sleep is walking her up and down like a baby! 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't get the need for the 'Friyay' post. She doesn't work Thursdays and being the marta she is used up a precious half day annual leave today to be present for her kids rather than saved for an Instahuns brand event or for a day of pampering.

Reactions: 6
Atleast she can now show the back of her phone in the mirror again. Anyone else remember when she scribbled it out because it scared her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.