Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And outing herself as having done none of it because if she had she'd know what a part whole model is 😂
Shows she's never done an ounce of school work of homework with Isla if she has no idea what a part whole model is.

Reactions: 5
Shows she's never done an ounce of school work of homework with Isla if she has no idea what a part whole model is.
So for the past what, two weeks she’s been sticking L in nursery because she’s “homeschooling”...🧐🤨 oh dear, Sarah.... how long until that story disappears... 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 5
Sarah has a degree in economics and mathematics?! 😮
But cold inside with the personality of a dead fish. Being a parent is so much more than simply meeting their basic needs- they need warmth,laughter,love security, shown empathy and allowed to explore and develop their own personalities. They are not simply here to be over exposed to strangers and behave like performing monkeys to fit the narrative of her stupid ideals of an instahun. I don’t need a bloody degree to tell you that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those poor kids. Dry salmon with even drier looking couscous. She’s given herself and Rob some kinda chilli sauce but not even some Mayo for the kids. I hope they’ve got a bucket of water each to down after that meal. Surely she could have throw a bit of salad on that plate!

Reactions: 7
Salmon and cous cous....what!! Where is the veg the sauce....shes been home all day yes sges been working and the kids are there but surely she could have boiled some potatoes and done some veg!!

Have to admit though the kitchen looks better but its hardly ground breaking....and the more I think about it didnt she make out as if a tiler was coming?? I think she talks splashing the cash but not much materialising.....

Reactions: 6
Isla should know what a part-whole model
is too....she’s in Year 2, isn’t she?

And she’ll regret that white grout approximately 0.5 seconds after (well, if...) she cooks a spag bol. She said last week it would be ok because she’ll clean it. She’s obviously never cleaned white grout then 😂 My tiler said he refuses to put white grout on kitchen splash backs and floor tiles now because everyone regrets it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her dinners are the pits! Everything looks so boring, orange and dry.

Reactions: 4
"Couldn't love him more" she tells the gram but if that is the case why does it take the nursery making him isolate for her to spend any time with him.

Reactions: 7
I love her full on explanation and justification of her kitchen DIY on her feed tonight. Of course for our benefit. Also love that she showed them all having the same(ish) meal tonight after someone mentioned on here that they don't.

Reactions: 3
Burnout...
little to no motivation/exhaustion/ insomnia/ emotionally overwhelmed... I’m struggling to see how any of this sounds familiar to Sarah when she’s decorating the house until all hours, she said the other week she only needed a few hours sleep a night and was absolutely fine until L got sent home from nursery... you’re not suffering from burnout Sarah, you’re like every other WFH homeschooling parent in the U.K right now trying to juggle everything. Try not decorate every night and instead start organising stuff in the evenings to make the days a bit easier. How she’s made it to this age and is still clueless is comical

Reactions: 15
No one is forcing you to paint and decorate at midnight Sarah! Stop trying to justify your madness and impatience!
You could be clearing all of those hundreds of emails at night, freeing you up to be more focused in the day.
Lockdown will be over soon, your kids will be back at school and you can do your decorating then!

Thread suggestion:

Mama’s painting at midnight, and her cooking’s still sh*te!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just want to know where Sarah and Captain Birdseye are sleeping when they decide to start painting their bedroom at 11pm on a Wednesday night? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.