Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not start one thing and finish it before starting something else!
She’s just absolutely manic and all over the place. If she’s got so many genuine work emails to deal with then why not spend an hour on a Sunday evening going through them quickly - read them, if it’s something easy and quick to deal with then do it there and then. If it’s something more in depth then leave it for now and keep going so that you get all the easy quick jobs done and then have an idea of what you’ve got left to do and then make a plan to tackle the rest. It’s just basic time & work management that she really should be proficient in by now, she’s been doing this job for how long?

Reactions: 11
The manic decorating, going room to room, not finishing anything, rushing it all, is making me Feel stressed! How sad that it’s all so it can be aesthetically right for the gram. One day she’s going to be so full of regret. They all are. Wasting their lives looking for validation from strangers

Reactions: 9
The manic decorating, going room to room, not finishing anything, rushing it all, is making me Feel stressed! How sad that it’s all so it can be aesthetically right for the gram. One day she’s going to be so full of regret. They all are. Wasting their lives looking for validation from strangers
anyone woudl tell her one room at a time especially when it’s not building work she’s doing just basic painting and stupid panelling that will go out of fashion in 6 months .

Reactions: 6
What’s with this bloody panelling trend? It’s going to bugger your plaster when the fashion changes in six months?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have real issues with people not organising their time 😂especially at work. When you need to prioritise even more so when you also have to homeschool. I log on at 7am do some stuff etc then get the kids ready to start homeschool at 9am and know that I've utilised my time to make up for the time I have to take out of my actual work... For homeschool etc. And there is no way I could have decorating going on in all rooms...... 😩Also not of it is actually desperate... I get she wants to do her own thing, and prioritise the kids rooms. But everything going on in the world.... And working and homeschooling has to be the most important!! Must be something wrong with me as after, work, homeschooling, feeding children, cleaning my house and walking the dog I'm exhausted!! And decorating at 10pm is the last thing on my mind.

And now she’ll have Lachlan at home too 😂 welcome to the real world Sarah!

Bet Isla will be back school within the next few days

Reactions: 18
Her “life line” 🙄 like the way ACTUAL key workers are this country’s life line 🙄 it’s really hard working, homeschooling & having a preschooler but she just needs to speak to her manager or get Rob to sort something out. Whining on Instagram isn’t going to solve anything 🙄

Reactions: 9
[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]
I hope not. If Lachlan has been in contact with someone who has tested positive we don't need the risk of golden child back in school possibly infecting a real keyworkers child.

Is it bad that I had an evil chuckle to myself about her having L at home too?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
[QUOTE
I hope not. If Lachlan has been in contact with someone who has tested positive we don't need the risk of golden child back in school possibly infecting a real keyworkers child.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think schools are allowing extras back, even with the extension of lockdown. I knows our school has specifically said no more can be taken on.

Let's be real though - her place won't be a mess, she won't have 150 unread emails that are all of importance. She just wants to make any excuse possible because she can't cope with her kids.

Can we just stop to recognise for a moment that while L has come in contact with a positive covid case her first thought is not “oh I hope my baby boy hasn’t caught it!” But it’s entirely about what an inconvenience it’s going to be for her to keep him safe at home with her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Is she kidding? The rest can wait? 😂 the rest...like replacing perfectly good tiles when they want to redo the kitchen anyway, wood panelling their bedroom, sticking plastic stickers over already decent bathroom tiles, removing every strip of wallpaper in the entire house, painting everything in sight white.

Sure, Sarah is being so patient and waiting 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Here’s some free advice Sarah: Forget the decorating for now (yes, even the kids’ rooms, they will be fine). Set up some engaging activities for L while you home school I, and try to get some work done if you can. Then put your phone away, spend some real quality time with your children and when they go to bed, do your MoD work for a few hours. No, you will not have time to manically decorate or post rubbish on social media and it will be tiring but hey, it’s only until next week! The rest of us have been doing it for 5-6 weeks already with no end in sight 👍.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she kidding? The rest can wait? 😂 the rest...like replacing perfectly good tiles when they want to redo the kitchen anyway, wood panelling their bedroom, sticking plastic stickers over already decent bathroom tiles, removing every strip of wallpaper in the entire house, painting everything in sight white.

Sure, Sarah is being so patient and waiting 🙄
kids feeling settled and happy comes from the feeling in the family not the decor in their bedrooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just take some time off ???!
Annual leave , dependency leave, sick leave anything like that if furlough isn’t an option. If she’s as broken as she is making out it’s legit to do that ! But maybe she can’t because she has paid adverts coming up so won’t want to be seen to be pushing those out whilst being off from her day job?? Who knows she’s just so strange ! If she was one of my staff I would just accept it and make it work. No one is irreplaceable at work sadly especially in her type of job no matter what she likes to proclaim

Reactions: 7
Sarah can’t take time off, she is saving all her leave for when both her kids are back in full time school/nursery with wraparound childcare or left at grannie’s in Scotland - just as she did last year.

She needs to shut up and suck it up. And be thankful that her wee boy who is a close contact is so far, not showing symptoms. I really don’t think I can take her moaning for the next week. Stop manically trying decorate so you can post on Instagram, and engage in some fun tasks with your son. You might even bond and enjoy it. Then catch up on your 150 emails when they r in bed instead of sticking wood to your walls and stickers to your tiles.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.