Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a psychiatrist's dream. What has happened in her life that she has to fill her head with obsessing over things like kitchen tiles? Having to point out Sinbad's mistakes. It is just so odd. Obviously blocking out something much bigger.

Reactions: 9
I think her new house is lovely but it isn’t big and she has bought another huge bit of furniture. There won’t be room to swing an affected Dutch named feline.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I cook one meal for all four of us. The kids either eat it or they don’t. It’s been like that from day one and now they pretty much eat everything. Me and my husband just add salt/chillies etc to our own plates. Dinner is probably the time that I’m the most strict. I can’t stand bad table manners.

Interested to see how long this comment lasts on her latest picture.
Maybe we are strange but I look forward to relaxing round the table chatting and enjoying our meal its not always some special or grand we had chicken salad and chips tonight...my wee one requested a corn on the cob ( extra butter mammy) they don't have this and it makes me sad!

Thats actually such a good point would make me think twice to use it again..... should be ashamed to delete this!!!!

Reactions: 9
She needs to stop belittling Rob all the time. Especially when she even manages to make sauce dry.

Reactions: 11
So she's bought a massive shelving unit... That she now says she needs to buy accessories for to fill. 😂 Of all the trends you're trying to chase Sarah, wish you would hop on the minimalism bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every single meal she cooks is dry, stodgy, orange-brown, minuscule portions. I’ve never seen any fresh green vegetables on her plate. Constipation must be a problem in that house.

Reactions: 8
Every single meal she cooks is dry, stodgy, orange-brown, minuscule portions. I’ve never seen any fresh green vegetables on her plate. Constipation must be a problem in that house.
I’m sure she’s got a hence supply of sennacot.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I don’t even understand what Rob has done wrong with the tiles? And why she felt she needed to point it out to everyone in 2 separate photo stories? Honestly get a life Sarah!

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but I don’t even understand what Rob has done wrong with the tiles? And why she felt she needed to point it out to everyone in 2 separate photo stories? Honestly get a life Sarah!
He hasn’t done anything wrong at all. She’s just got some obsessive compulsive nonsense going on and she wanted the tiles to be a mirror image against the opposite wall - she wanted a big tile to be opposite a big tile, small tile opposite a small tile.....
She seriously needs to get a bleeping life.
They are boring white tiles that are going to have white grout - it’s in the corner under the bloody kitchen units - no one will ever look at the tiles nor notice that there’s anything “wrong”

if I was Rob and tell her to do it herself. She’s an absolute freak. She’s so patronising about him and always picks up on any “faults” and makes a point of highlighting them. The woman is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 20
Imagine if Sinbad put on his social media her crappy dinners or look what a state my wife looks with a photo of her over botoxed face with her trousers pulled up to her tits and swinging by her ankles in chunky shoes and the hideous tattoo. Obviously he can't because we know Sarah controls his social media but she wouldn't like it in the slightest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I spent way too long trying to work out what was wrong with the tiles and I couldn’t see it. What is wrong with this woman? And poor Rob, anticipating that she would be upset over absolutely nothing. He must walk on eggshells! Although, if he was that bothered then he would have ‘fixed’ it and he clearly couldn’t be arsed!

Reactions: 13
Imagine if Sinbad put on his social media her crappy dinners or look what a state my wife looks with a photo of her over botoxed face with her trousers pulled up to her tits and swinging by her ankles in chunky shoes and the hideous tattoo. Obviously he can't because we know Sarah controls his social media but she wouldn't like it in the slightest.
This comment made me laugh so hard I woke my baby up from his nap 🤣😭
Or look what a tit job my wife did of dressing our children today, they both look like street urchins in shabby clothes too small for them and my daughters hair in rat tails that needs about 4 inches chopped off. Or look what a crap Ad my wife has just produced. Took 4 days of neglecting her children to make, and she only got 3 comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I spent way too long trying to work out what was wrong with the tiles and I couldn’t see it. What is wrong with this woman? And poor Rob, anticipating that she would be upset over absolutely nothing. He must walk on eggshells! Although, if he was that bothered then he would have ‘fixed’ it and he clearly couldn’t be arsed!

She’s such a witch, he’s trying to find new skills and I think he did a good job! Why does she have to put him down, doubt she could’ve done a better job.

Hes a gorgeous boy now but he wasnt a cute baby 🙈

He’s adorable, then and now! Makes me so mad when we see her favouring Isla over that little boy, and she makes it obvious she doesn’t want to spend time with him. She doesn’t deserve to be a Mum, she isn’t one in the loosest sense of the word.

Reactions: 7
This comment made me laugh so hard I woke my baby up from his nap 🤣😭
Or look what a tit job my wife did of dressing our children today, they both look like street urchins in shabby clothes too small for them and my daughters hair in rat tails that needs about 4 inches chopped off. Or look what a crap Ad my wife has just produced. Took 4 days of neglecting her children to make, and she only got 3 comments.
Sinbad 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs, here she goes again talking about how broody she is! 🙄
Make up your mind Sarah, do those pictures make you broody or trigger PTSD???? Perhaps you should look at the YouTube video you posted to remind yourself. I can’t take anything that woman posts seriously.

Reactions: 14
This!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Is she serious about having to purchase things to fill a shelving unit?
Don’t they own things like family photos, sentimental bits or just things they all like? No need to buy some carbon copy from somewhere else.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she serious about having to purchase things to fill a shelving unit?
Don’t they own things like family photos, sentimental bits or just things they all like? No need to buy some carbon copy from somewhere else.
She will just fill it with boring generic crap from IKEA. She’s completely devoid of any imagination or personality. I mean, does Rob get any say whatsoever on how his house is being decorated?!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.